Plum Lovin' (Stephanie Plum #12.5) Plum Lovin' question

anyone read this?
Julie Trejo Julie May 04, 2012 08:56AM
Has anyone read this book and can you give me some ratings on it? I am looking for some books my teenager would like to read...any insite would be helpful. thanks.

I'm not a huge fan of the Diesel/Stephanie books. I loved the number ones though. I laugh out loud!!

My daughter who is 19 loves the series as much as I do.

It's Part of the Stephanie Plum books. If she is older teen I'ld start with One for the Money. One for the Money. I really like Meg Cabot in the Mediator series. Shadowland

i enjoyed the diesel books and the first 2 in that series, still got a bit of A triangle with it but they are cute and fresh

To me the "between books" were a "why bother" while the numbered ones of the series were all very enjoyable.

I LOVE the Plum series, but the extras did nothing for me. I didn't like them at all. I only read them because details were used in the main books.

Steph (last edited May 13, 2012 05:34PM ) May 11, 2012 08:27PM   0 votes
I rated this 31/2 *.This is part of her in between books & if u didn't read from the beginning not sure if u can follow. The series is hilarious. I rated it 5*. It has a lot of sexual innuendo depending on the age of u teen. I'd also start with ONE FOR THE MONEY. FINNIKIN OF THE ROCK is a great fantasy y/a. _
CITY OF BONES BY CASSANDRA CLARE is a great series for y/a_____

I would have to say that, depending on her age, the series is great. I have to agree with a few of the others in that the 'in between' books aren't as good, but they do have some details to go along with the series.
I would suggest that she be an older teen before letting her read them, there is some "adult" content.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Plum Lovin' (other topics)
One for the Money (other topics)
Shadowland (other topics)