Fear (Gone, #5) Fear discussion


49 views
Playlist for the Gone series?

Comments (showing 1-18 of 18) (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carla (last edited May 12, 2012 03:32AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Carla I have seen this kind of post on other books and was wondering if anyone has any songs that remind them of this series? :)

For me it would definitely be No Reason - Sum 41 :)


Crosly Anderson I think of Push the limits by Enigma


Melissa Sinister Kid by The Black Keys is my theme song for Drake. I think of him every time I hear it.


Ciera Wow i think of any song writen by Hollywood Undead to go with this book at any part


Catfish :D I always think of Pumped Up Kicks for Drake :3


Melissa ♪♪ Cat/Fluttershy ♪♪ wrote: "I always think of Pumped Up Kicks for Drake :3"

That's a good one!


Ciera Yeah! it is a good one! never really thought of it though! Haahahha i will think of it next time I read about him shotting someone. ;D


Catfish :D XD My teenage cousin plays the song on his guitar all the time. I think it's for a project in music. :)


Crosly Anderson ♪♪ Cat/Fluttershy ♪♪ wrote: "XD My teenage cousin plays the song on his guitar all the time. I think it's for a project in music. :)"
Cool!


Ciera That's so cool!
Heres another song I think of when I hear it, it reminds me of Sam but after the Fire in LIES.
Heres a link to the song on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f__fzt...


Ciera Carla wrote: "I have seen this kind of post on other books and was wondering if anyone has any songs that remind them of this series? :)

For me it would definitely be No Reason - Sum 41 :)"


I'm listening to No Reason by Sum 41 right now.
Why does it make you think of The Gone Series?


Crosly Anderson People have different ways of hearing things and connecting.
Drake Merwin should have a badass theme song.


message 13: by Carla (last edited May 15, 2012 08:01AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Carla @Ciera

Mainly because of lines like "When we all fall down who will take the blame?" and others. That one reminds me of how Sam thinks he will be judged haha. Different lines remind me of different books, so they all just mash together in my head :)


Ciera Carla wrote: "@Ciera

Mainly because of lines like "When we all fall down who will take the blame?" and others. That one reminds me of how Sam thinks he will be judged haha. Different lines remind me of differen..."


Carla wrote: "@Ciera

Mainly because of lines like "When we all fall down who will take the blame?" and others. That one reminds me of how Sam thinks he will be judged haha. Different lines remind me of differen..."


Jovana wrote: "People have different ways of hearing things and connecting.
Drake Merwin should have a badass theme song."


He should. . .


Ciera Carla wrote: "@Ciera

Mainly because of lines like "When we all fall down who will take the blame?" and others. That one reminds me of how Sam thinks he will be judged haha. Different lines remind me of differen..."


Yeah I realized that after I listened to the entire song over again


Ciera I have like 8 different songs that remind me of these books because I listen to them everytime I read the books


Abigail Bernice Melissa wrote: "Sinister Kid by The Black Keys is my theme song for Drake. I think of him every time I hear it."

God bless you. That song is perfect.


Anita Jonker Catfish :D wrote: "I always think of Pumped Up Kicks for Drake :3"

Love it !!


back to top

all discussions on this book | post a new topic


Books mentioned in this topic

Fear (other topics)