Puppalicious And Beyond Puppalicious And Beyond discussion

1 view
Pamelicious and Beyond

Comments (showing 1-1 of 1) (1 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jah (new)

Jah All the pet lovers who know the joy of bonding and loving should read this book. The author will make you laugh out loud, and she will make you cry, sometimes because of sorrow, and mostly because of rapture and of more bliss.

Through her non-bashful personal affection towards all beloved pets who touched her, or guarded her, or were her companion, or even the ones that behaved in a hostile fashion, Pamela always showed love, dedication and loyalty to her humanlike characters. Some of them were interhuman, overhuman, and some weren’t much of a love at the first site, and there were very few that only mothers can love.

I have especially indulged in many chapters that were devoted to dogs, and cherished every unleashed encounter, or whataever unpleasent experience her baby had undergone. So many times I could relate to her experiences that were similar to my own while having special darlings in my life.

If you have a pootch or a pussy that is or was in some kind of a trouble, consider an option of needing a lawer, and tell Pamela about your case. She will figure out what is the best for your Bark-o. Oh boy, how many times more could I have used her for the consulting and looking in between the lines of my housing associations rules and regulations.

Her writing style jumps out with great amount of originality, fullness of development of own vocabulary to emphasize how certain events was observed. You will notice the funny phrases she uses in giving the title names of each chapter. I love the book format, the layout of short stories with pictures of animals as an aid for understanding something that has gone completely haywire. One more additional funny detail in her witing style is the way she spoke and wrote English while interactiong with natives from various islands in the Caribbean.

Parts of the book I have read before on her blogs, tweets, web pages, and wall posts, but the book ´´Puppalicious and truly Beyond. Life outsde the Center of the Universe`` is truly not your ordinary book. The author had a variety of means to prove her love and understating for anything that barks, mews, buzzes, can say Apri-ri-ribbitttt, or makes no noise or the ones you noseam.

The book is so entertaining; it can be easily read tvice because there are so many precious details being described, her connection and emotional episodes. If the specific points are not convincing enough for you to say that this book is truly one of the kinds, then I dare you to compare it to other authors and the books on a similar subject.

The cover of the book may look like any house front door setting, but it is a special location in paradise, and not only dog paradise, but a memorable reserved place that played an unusual role in author’s life.

I can´t wait to read her other books, especially ‘’How to screwed up your own kids``., Hot Flashes And Half Ironmans, Love Gone Viral, Leaving Annalise, and Easy To Love, But Hard To Raise.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Puppalicious And Beyond (other topics)