Songwriters Corner discussion

Come and say hello!

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Tell us about you! What was the first song you wrote? How long have you been writing for? Anything you would like to tell us, tell away! :)

message 2: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (Nikara) Hm... Hi, I'm Kyra, I'm 13 years old and go to my local middle school. I looooove writing, and although I wanted to be an engineer for 5 years of my life because I like building things and don't like not knowing how stuff works., I've recently decided that when I'm older, I'm going to publish I've ben working on a couple novels for fun, and to be honest, I can't believe I didn't realize I wanted to be a writer sooner in my life. I've always loved it, and all my teachers have agreed that I'm fairly advanced in writing for my age. And... I do write a couple of songs, although novels are my forte. Thanks for reading this!!!

Cam ImJustAGirlTryinToFindAPLACEINTHISWORLD Swift | 4 comments Hello! I'm Cam and I have been writing since I was, like, 8 or 9. They were just silly little songs with beats, and stuff. I love writing songs and playing my guitar. I like to write songs about love and friendship and family. I think music is the best way to let your feelings out. I have always been amused by the way music works, whether it's pounding on the piano, or playing the 'E' chord on guitar. But over all, I love music!

♪♫Gloria♫♪ ~Іп Τħε Ċļοůðŝ~ (Faithfait) Hi... I'm Gloria. I love writing songs, and i love singing them. I just joined this group because it seemed like a good idea.

message 5: by Brian (new)

Brian Wolle | 1 comments im bri im not 13 im 60 ! i cannot recall my first song. i wrote so many in that first burst. but i only wrote pomes in my younger days . it wasnt till later i bought guitar . funny my pomes never rhymed n my songs always do. n my pomes where obscure where my songs at least attempt to communicate a clear thought! oh well the trials of being a genius...

AmericanSongwriter99 (Naomi) (AmericanSongwriter99) | 12 comments Hi! I'm Naomi. I'm a fifteen-year-old singer/guitarist who's been writing since she was five or six...I love country music (traditional and modern), and songwriting has helped me through everything. Some songs are really difficult to play because of how personal they are and how many memories they bring back...

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 9 comments Hi, my name is Sarah. I love singing and songwriting, so I thought it would be cool to meet other people who have the same interest. I have been writing songs and singing since I was 6 or 7.

Bvbaremysaviors | 4 comments Hi i'm Savior. I love song writing and play various instruments. I love rock and metal, punk stuff like that my favorite band is black veil brides. I have been song writing for about 2 years, i'm 12. Also when I grow up I want to be in a famous rock band, and I wanna be the savior of the broken, the beaten and the dammed just like bvb. My first song I wrote is called "Strong and proud". That's about it....

unread topics | mark unread