What's The Name of That Book??? discussion

Children's/YA-SOLVED > Book with purple cover and mirror [s]

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ayshna (new)

Ayshna | 3 comments I saw a book that was called "life ______" and it had a purple cover with like a oval mirror on it and I need to know what its called. Thanks :)

message 2: by MJ (last edited May 02, 2012 08:19PM) (new)

MJ | 37 comments Do you remember if it was a YA,fantasy, paranormal book? anything else on the cover? or maybe the blurb? How sure are you that the titel starts with Life? I've been looking around but so far the only purple books I've found with a mirror was Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney and Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber.

message 3: by Ayshna (new)

Ayshna | 3 comments It was YA, realistic fiction and it was like called "life as we knew it" or something similar to that, and i tried looking that up, but it didnt have the right cover, so it wasnt the right book. the mirror was kind of like a makeup table mirror.

message 4: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 221 comments Life As We Know It

came out with two different covers. the makeup mirror one is the one that really irritated the author, lol

It's got purple and a mirror on that version, look at the subject and stuff, I bet it's your book

message 5: by Ayshna (new)

Ayshna | 3 comments THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH THATS THE RIGHT BOOK!!!!

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (LisaVegan) | 1382 comments Who's the author? If I click on the above link I get a book not found message. Thanks.

message 7: by Lobstergirl, feels affection for donuts (new)

message 8: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (LisaVegan) | 1382 comments I moved it to the ya folder but I can't shelve it until I know which book it is.

message 9: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 221 comments Life as We Knew It

Sorry, mangled the link orignally

message 10: by Dawn (new)

Dawn | 221 comments http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/60...

shows the make up mirror cover

message 11: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (LisaVegan) | 1382 comments Thanks. I wondered. Great book!

message 12: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (LisaVegan) | 1382 comments I've seen only the original cover up until now.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dark Mirror (other topics)
Darker Still (other topics)
Life As We Knew It (other topics)