The Wizarding Demigod Tribute Group discussion

The Hunger Games > District 12

Comments (showing 1-50 of 169) (169 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨ (Thalia98) | 5013 comments Mod
((roleplay))

message 2: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

Indigo ran through the woods with her bow and arrow. She was hoping to kill a deer today. Her family was starving, and she needed to get them food.

message 3: by Booknerd(Gof)) (last edited May 18, 2012 02:21PM) (new)

Booknerd(Gof)) (Crazyforhungergamesgirl) | 4666 comments Mod
Sadie is sitting in the woods drawing knowing she has to go back to work in alittle while and then go home to her poor family

message 4: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

Indigo didn't kill a deer, but she killed a few rabbits. She put them in her game bag. While she was walking around, she saw her friend Sadie. "Hey Sadie," she said.

Precious | 26 comments Lulu was sitting in a tree above listening intently to the ones below her .It is the first time she had ever been in the woods.Lulu was determined not to get caught.

" oh hey "

message 7: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"Aren't you supposed to be at work?" she asked.

message 8: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

Indigo heard a rustling in the trees. She looked up expecting to find a squirrel but found a girl. "Hey," she called up.

" yea in alittle while" she smiles up at the girl and looks at the picture she drew of the girl in the tree knowing she was there the whole time

message 10: by Precious (last edited May 20, 2012 07:06AM) (new)

Precious | 26 comments Lulu was extremely startled. i don't want to die. she thought this surely must not be the end. Wait they wouldn't dare " if you tell on me that mans your going to die !!" I threatened

" wow chill I'm not going to tell " she smiles " if I tell I would be getting in trouble to I'm not supposed to be here either" she smiles

message 12: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"Geez, I'm not supposed to be here either, none of us are," she said putting down her bow.

She laughs " let's just all chill out"

message 14: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

Indigo sits down in the grass next to Sadie. "Wow," she said,"That's a really good drawing."

" thanks" she smiles " I thought she looked cool in the tree"

message 16: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"Can you draw a picture of me?" she asked.

" shore if you want" she looks at her " strike a pose "

message 18: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"K, Wait a minute," she said as she got up, swung onto a tree branch and positioned herself into a hunting pose with her bow and arrow.

She laughs and starts drawing

message 20: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"Wait, I need to put on a serious face," she said. No matter how hard she tried, she burst out laughing every time.

She smiles " it's ok I'm done " she shows her the drawing"

message 22: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"That's awesome," she said,"It looks exactly like me; I wish that I could draw like that."

" thanks" she smiles

message 24: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"Oh, don't you have to go to work now?" she asked.

" oh yea " she gets up

message 26: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"I'll come with you," she said,"I have nothing else to do."

" ok "

message 28: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

They walk to the electrified fence which is most of the time off. They crawl underneath it.

Precious | 26 comments Lulu was about to follow them but realized she did not have a catch yet. I can't go home empty handed . Lulu walked away.She ended up along a creek. " YES !!"she exclaimed " We're eating fish tonight !" she sets up a snare she had in her back pack against the current. Then she sat by the water and waited.

She looks at the girl and goes up to her" you know you might have a problem caching the fish" she leans down and helps her

message 31: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"Come on Sadie," she said,"You're gonna be late for work...you know that if you're late for work that..."

She frowns and finishes helping the girl " sorry I have to go but good luck "

message 33: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (last edited May 21, 2012 12:36PM) (new)

When they get to the other side of the fence, they run to the hob. "I hope we're not late," she said,"even though my shift starts a few minutes after yours."

She smiles " remember I work in the hob"

message 35: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"I know," she said,"Hope Greasy Sae doesn't kill us."

" yea "

message 37: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

They walk into the Hob. "Where have you two been??" Greasy Sae asked.

" my brother fell and hit his head so I had to stay with him intill my mom came home " she lies

message 39: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"Yeah," she said,"I had to go help her because my mom, an apothecarist, had the 'medicine.'"

" yea I'm sorry we're late it won't happen again"she smiles

message 41: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"Well..alright," Greasy Sae said.

Indigo walked over to the kitchen and started making split pea soup.

Sadie starts to sell it

message 43: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

Indigo starts to make tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. She doesn't know how Greasy Sae got the bread.

She smiles " hey"

Giuliana  (GiulianaFromNewYork) | 342 comments Zoey ran into the forest and had her dagger with her. She heard people but didn't dare to to stop running. Suddenly she tripped and fell on a tree root. She skimmed her knee which immediately started to bleed. She looked up and saw a some people.

Sadie is done with work and heads for the woods she goes to her usual spot and sees a girl" hey are you ok"

Giuliana  (GiulianaFromNewYork) | 342 comments I look up. "Yes I am fine." I say grinnting my teeth trying not to scream. I try to move my leg. "OW, OW, OW." I get into sitting position.

She bends down and looks at her leg " I don't think so " she helps her

Giuliana  (GiulianaFromNewYork) | 342 comments "Thanks. This is a life lesson that I learned. Always look down when your running in this place." I said looking at her with a thankful smile.

She laughes " yea, so I'm Sadie "

« previous 1 3 4

unread topics | mark unread