The Wizarding Demigod Tribute Group discussion

Harry Potter > Defense Against the Dark Arts class

Comments (showing 1-50 of 80) (80 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨ (Thalia98) | 5013 comments Mod
((roleplay))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Savannah walks in with Alexia.
"I really hope we have Professor Potter today!" she said with a gleaming smile.

Tiana Dalichov Alexia sat down at her desk near the front of the class and dropped her bag on the floor with a thud. "Latest intelligence says he was supposed to be here to teach the Patronus charm, but that might've just been a rumor. I mean his Patronus is legend!" She stared dreamily at the ceiling as she wondered what her Patronus would look like.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited May 23, 2012 06:16PM) (new)

Mikey and Sammy come in and drop into their seats as well. They just talk until the teacher comes in. Sammy whispers to Mikey "It is Professor Potter!" And giggles. Mikey rolls his eyes at his friend and tries to pay attention to what is going on in class...

message 5: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

Juliette sat down at one of the desks. She took out a piece of parchment and waited for the lesson to begin.

Tiana Dalichov Alexia heard a sound coming from the back of the room and her eyes widened when she saw Harry Potter walk into the room, his wand in his hand, cloak flapping about his ankles.

"Hello everyone," he said grandly as he smiled at the class. Alexia just stared at him and mouthed, "Hi," dreamily and smiled. "Today I've been requested to teach you how to form Patronus charms, so if you will, please come to the front of the room."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Everyone gets out of their chairs and goes up to he front of the room. They all stare wide-eyed at P.P. ((I really don't feel like typing it out.)) while he first demonstrates the explains the patronus charm. His stag is still at his side while he explains so the students stare in wonder.

message 8: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

Juliette just watches as P.P. makes his patronus. She is not amazed like everyone else. She has been able to make a patronus ever since she was 10 yrs. old.

message 9: by Tiana (last edited May 24, 2012 07:04AM) (new)

Tiana Dalichov Professor Potter saw the uninterested look in a student's eyes and smiled at her, saying, "Would you like to give it a go? You seem to already be little bored just by watching me."

Alexia watched as he pointed toward Juliette and she was instantly fuming, mad that she hadn't been chosen to go to the front of the room and stand with the Professor.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Savannah looked at Alexia with a smile and gave her a thumbs up

Tiana Dalichov Alexia put her hand in front of her mouth and turned toward Savannah, whispering, "Jeez, why couldn't I be the one to go up there? Little hinkypunk thinks she's better than everyone else," she huffed angrily.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know, there are other chances and you know that." she said with a sweet smile on her face.

message 13: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (last edited May 24, 2012 01:05PM) (new)

"Fine," she said. She walked up to the front of the class. "Expecto Patronum," she said. A tiger patronus shot out of the tip of her wand.

message 14: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

When P. P. praised her, she just shrugged. She started walking out the door. "Where are you going?" P. P. asked. "I'm leaving this class," she said,"I've been making patronuses since I was 10."

Tiana Dalichov Professor Potter looked slightly amazed, and a smirk came onto his face when he said, "All right, then. Can you perform it nonverbally?" The stag momentarily disappeared and with a flick of his wand, but no command, the stag reappeared and charged at Juliette, forcing her away from the classroom door.

Alexia smiled in amazement and looked at Savannah, who was equally impressed.

Booknerd(Gof)) (Crazyforhungergamesgirl) | 4666 comments Mod
Amy ran in and sat her desk in a complete mess " I'm sorry I'm late I had to help out some first years"

Giuliana  (GiulianaFromNewYork) | 342 comments Mandy ran it forgetting to take the shorter way here.

"Sorry proffessor that I am late. I forgot I had this class!" I said running to where everyone else was standing.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Sammy walked up to the others. "my turn to try." She closed her eye, concentrating hard. In a minute, she yelled "Expecto Patronum!" A small ferret popped out of the end of her wand. It hopped around a bit before it dissapeared. Mikey clapped and Sammy smiled taking a bow.

Amy stands up and closes her eyes " expecto patronum" she yells and a bat flys across the room and then dies out

message 20: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

Dejana wrote: "Professor Potter looked slightly amazed, and a smirk came onto his face when he said, "All right, then. Can you perform it nonverbally?" The stag momentarily disappeared and with a flick of his wan..."
"Fine," she said. In a few seconds, a tiger patronus shot out of the tip of her wand. "Now," she said,"goodbye."

Tiana Dalichov Professor Potter just stared at the girl as she left the room, and he applauded the other students for creating their patronuses successfully. "Would anyone else like to try?" he asked kindly as he looked toward Alexia and Savannah.

Alexia giggled excitedly and pulled Savannah with her to the front of the room. She closed her eyes and her mouth pulled up into a kind smile. "Expecto Patronum," she spoke grandly, and the white strands of magical fiber formed into a dragon, which flapped its wings and flew over to Harry where he stood amazed.

"Wonderful!" he said happily, reaching out his hand to touch the dragon's back.

message 22: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

Jada ran into the classroom. "Oh my god," she said sincerely,"I'm really sorry that I'm late."

Amy looks at Mr.Potter " so what else can you do" she says trying not to sound rude

message 24: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

Jada realizes that nobody noticed her entrance, so she walked up behind a girl to blend in.

Tiana Dalichov Harry looks back and smiles at her. "If I were to show you all the magic I've mastered," he said as he waved his wand at the books on his desk, We'd be here all day." The books vanished completely from existence and he pointed his wand at the apple sitting nearby and it exploded into a thousand little pieces of confetti.

She Knows that someone's behind her and turns around " not to be rude but your late and in my personal bubble"

message 27: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

((lol))
"Oh, sorry," she said nervously.

" oh it's ok" she says

message 29: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"Well..." P.P. said,"Nice of you to join us Jada." He smiled though.

She looks at p.p " so I was wondering is there anything else you can shows because I love to learn new things"

Tiana Dalichov Harry smiled. "What would you like me to show you?" he asked curiously. "Name a spell and I'll show you how it's performed."

Tiana Dalichov Alexia just watched with her dragon patronus still by her side, completely amazed that Harry Potter was in the same room with her.

message 33: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

Jada watched P.P. She was happy that only some people realized that she was late.

Amy dosent care that p.p here aslong as he teaches her he's just a professor " anything "

Tiana Dalichov Professor Potter raised his eyebrows. "Anything? That's a bit broad, don't ya think?"

Alexia moved anxiously to get closer to the professor, her dragon patronus scaring the other people around her. Finally she raised her hand and said, "Could you...erm...teach us the Leg-Locker Curse?"

She smiles " that would be great,please"

Tiana Dalichov Professor Potter moved his wand a little and the desks around him moved away to create an open area. "Who would like to volunteer?" he asked.

Alexia wanted so badly to go to the front, but she forced herself to stare at the ground, knowing she would probably succeed on the first try and look like a total nerd.

message 38: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

I'd like to," Jada said.

Tiana Dalichov "Come on up, then," the Professor said jovially, motioning for her to come stand across from him. "Wand at the ready, Jada," he added as he backed away a little.

message 40: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"Ok," she said.

Tiana Dalichov Alexia watched as Jada went to the front of the room and petted her dragon patronus with her hand.

Professor Potter smiled at Jada and added, "Okay, now I want you to point your wand at my legs and move the wand in a triangular formation. Then speak the incantation, 'Locomotor Mortis.'"

message 42: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"Are you sure?" she asked.

Tiana Dalichov He laughed a little. "Of course I'm sure. Unless you'd rather I performed the curse first," he offered with a smile.

message 44: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

"I guess that i'll do it," she smiled. She did what he said and in a second, P. P. was on the floor with his legs stuck together.

Tiana Dalichov Professor Potter chuckled as he muttered a counter curse under his breath and his legs were released. "Very good," he said in appreciation. "Always remember," he added with another laugh, "The Leg-Locker Curse is the perfect way to escape detention."

message 46: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

Jada laughed.

Tiana Dalichov "Would anyone else like to give the Leg-Locker Curse a try?" he asked of the class.

Alexia suddenly looked hopeful and smiled at the professor, who noticed her enthusiasm. "Can I give it a go?" she asked timidly.

"Of course!" he agreed with a smile. "Who else would like to try? Practice is essential for personal mastery, so make sure you at least attempt it once while I'm still here to supervise."

message 48: by ☮Artemis(I'm a Bro)♬✨, Head Mod and Head of the Poseidon cabin(The Avengers's #1 fan) (new)

Jada watched the girl walk up to the front of the class.

Giuliana  (GiulianaFromNewYork) | 342 comments "I would like to proffesor." I said raising my hand.

Tiana Dalichov "Very good!" he said happily, stepping aside as she approached.

Alexia stood opposite Mandy and smiled a little. "Hey Mandy," she said in a friendly voice. "You wanna go first?"

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread