Hunger Games Trilogy discussion

The Hunger Games (Movie) > The Hunger Games Soundtrack

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leah (new)

Leah | 3 comments What do you guys think of the soundtrack? Although most of the songs don't actually appear in the movie, it's a great collection of music and each number is perfectly suited to some aspect of the story.

Which do you like best? Track #16 "Just a Game" - Birdy is one that stands out for me. It even includes the line, "We're all just pieces in their games." Sounds very familiar :)

message 2: by Flor (new)

Flor | 2 comments I personally love the soundtrack. Besides "Safe and Sound" I really like "Abraham's Daughter" by Arcade Fire and "Daughter's Lament" by Carolina Chocolate Drops.
All the songs are amazing and connect to the story in their own unique way. They didn't even have to be included in the film to see the connection.
Overall, this soundtrack is my favorite album at the moment.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (Charlie_Awesome) | 625 comments I love Nothing to Remember! But almost all of them are great!

message 4: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 60 comments Hardly any of the songs had anything to do with thg

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren It's one of the best soundtracks EVER! I love Just A Game, Abraham's Daughter, Kingdom Come, Come Away to the Water, Safe and Sound and Tomorrow will Be Kinder.

message 6: by Carry On (new)

Carry On My Wayward Son (mockingjay98) | 15 comments I love the soundtrack, I love soundtracks (even to films I haven't seen) anywayws, but this one took the cake, or should I say, bread XD

my favourite track would be safe and sound, Im not even a fan of taylor swift, but that song is epic, also, kingdom come by the civil wars

unread topics | mark unread