Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) Mockingjay discussion

We <3 teen books group!

Comments (showing 1-20 of 20) (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (last edited Apr 29, 2012 01:31PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emily Join our group if you love teen/young adult books!! It's called We <3 Teen Books if you can't tell by the title.

Love Music 4ever Mrs.Effie Fuentes I just joined and added some books

Kirsty Vizard i would like to join . . . .i am usually reading ya books???? have not long read hunger games xx

message 4: by Emily (last edited Apr 29, 2012 01:32PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emily That's okay. Anyone who has a love of books can join.

Breanna Hey I know this is off topic but I am trying to send a mesage to two different people but I want to send them both the same message. So they can all be in the disscusion. How do I send a message to more than one person???

Breanna btw I am joining the group!

Emily Thanks for joining! Um, I don't know if you can do that. There is a goodreads help page that you could look at. If not, look on the internet.

Breanna K thanks!

Emily Invite anyone of your guys' friends to join.

Emily We are trying to get a good amount of people to join so we can discuss books.

Breanna Hey guys!

I have started a group and it is really fun but we need more members! The group is for teens ages 11 to 16. No younger or older please! It fun! We have debate, disscusions, Book Award, polls, Roleplay, Book of the month, Games, and more! The name of the group is
YA book club for teens ages 11-16!
or
You could follow this link that takes you to the page:
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/6...

Remember only join if you are between the ages of 11 to 16! We want it to be a teens only environment! We don't want anyone younger than 11 because of some of the content in the books! Please join! Thanks!

-Breanna

Grace I am so joining.

Buckeyeroo18 iluvbooks i'd love to join...i am crazy for books:)

have any of you read the book theif, it's one of the best books i've ever read

Emily Sweet. We accept everyone.

message 15: by Ley (new) - added it

Ley Reann I'd like to join :)

Emily go ahead!! That would be awesome.

message 17: by Ley (new) - added it

Ley Reann Alright!!!!!!! im in haha

Emily Very nice!

message 19: by Emily (last edited May 06, 2012 10:09AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Emily Did anyone else not really like the ending. I didn't like how Peeta was still all messed up in the head. If he was gonna be like that Katniss should've ended up with Gale. And I'm Team Peeta!!

message 20: by Ivy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ivy What kind of ya do you think you'll be doing? I really like the hunger games, divergent and insurgent and books like that. But I don't like magical or vampire witches and immortal souls you know all that stuff. I don't mean to be picky Im just wondering if its worth joining. Thanks :D

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Mockingjay (other topics)