The Prisoner of Cell 25 (Michael Vey, #1) The Prisoner of Cell 25 discussion

Michael and Taylor?

Comments (showing 1-29)    post a comment »
dateUp arrow    newest »

message 29: by Yutg (last edited Sep 10, 2013 07:19AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Yutg I just think a Michael/Taylor relationship right now is jumping the shark. I would like them to get together eventually.

Personally I'd like to see what would have happened if you put Tara in the mix. I mean half the time I was hoping Hatch would ask Tara to pretend to be Taylor. While she messed with his mind. I would have liked Tarra to be redeemed eventually.

About the unrealistic relationship of dweeb Michael and perfect girl Taylor its kind of a thing in this genre. Though in this case I can see it happening. Why at first they share the same secret and the beause, I think, any girl would be at least attracted to a guy that crossed state lines and stormed a fortress of bad guys to rescue her.

message 28: by Trace (new)

Trace Latimer Bobbyjamla wrote: "BJ wrote: "Madison wrote: "Yes!! Definitely they are so cute together and so nice to each other. And I live how they are both electric. I did think for the slightest moment hat Taylor should be wit..."
Really dude? He is not a "Dweeby kid" the only reason he gets bullied is because of his tourettes, and she did not really like him at first, but slowly started liking him after they had hung out and when he rescued her.

Bobbyjamla BJ wrote: "Madison wrote: "Yes!! Definitely they are so cute together and so nice to each other. And I live how they are both electric. I did think for the slightest moment hat Taylor should be with Quentin b..."

Its too unrealistic a dweeby nerdy kid somehow catches the eye of a cheerleader. I speak from experience that even if they were friends they wouldn't worry about hugging and kissing when doing the things they do. Actually all of this book is unrealistic. Would Micheal, wait never mind don't want to spoil it:-)

message 26: by Benjamin (last edited Jan 19, 2013 08:41AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Benjamin Madison wrote: "Yes!! Definitely they are so cute together and so nice to each other. And I live how they are both electric. I did think for the slightest moment hat Taylor should be with Quentin but then well he ..."

No, I didn't think for a MILLISECOND that Taylor and Quentin go together. When I got to that part, I was like mentally rolling up my sleeves and jumping into the book to PUNCH QUENTIN in the FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benjamin Halle wrote: "I think Michael and Taylor are perfect for each other! They obviously care for each other. Besides they both share an amazing secret, they are electric! I think they are perfect for each other, Tay..."

Yes I DO agree with you!!!!!!!!!!!

Benjamin Heck YES Michael and Taylor go well together.

Mojoboy31 Nope, not in real life. In real life "perfect" girls like Taylor don't give dweebs like Michael the time of day.

Bobbyjamla Mojoboy31 wrote: "I'd say starting a "dweeby club" was a good start."

I guess so But it wouldnt ever happen

Mojoboy31 I'd say starting a "dweeby club" was a good start.

Bobbyjamla Mojoboy31 wrote: "@Bobbyjamla... YES! Please, lets keep to the point. I really hope they don't fill the whole book with "pointless" romance, just so they can wait until book three to actually do something that matte..."

I really hope it becomes more realistic. I mean highschool kids need to act like they are in highschool

Mojoboy31 @Bobbyjamla... YES! Please, lets keep to the point. I really hope they don't fill the whole book with "pointless" romance, just so they can wait until book three to actually do something that matters.

Also, I really hope they do not go for a love triangle. I HATE triangles! With a passion!

Bobbyjamla Also someone needs to start a Michael Vey Group Just sayin

Bobbyjamla @mojoboy31 I cant wait for book 2 either. I just hope they dont cram it full of romance and keep the general point in mind. Michael finding his mom. Also what high school cheerleader makes a club with a dweeby kid? Even if they both have powers i doubt it.

Mojoboy31 @Bobbyjamla... Yeah, I don't much care for the Taylor/Michael thing either. She was just too... Perfect... At the end of the book one, they added Abby, and I would have liked to have seen more of her.

Haven't read book two yet.

Bobbyjamla Sorry i was just tired of seeing "Oh yes he and Taylor are perfect" That wasn't the point of the book so i just wanted to say something different. i agree I also saw them like brothers.

Mojoboy31 @Bobbyjamla... I hope you're joking. No offense, and I don't mean that in an "anti-gay" kind of way, but I saw them as brothers. A lot of their relationship reminded me of how I am with my brothers.

The way Ostin makes Michael bump fists, and say "bones", and how it embarrasses Michael, but he does it anyway, because Ostin thinks it's cool, and he doesn't have the heart to tell him it isn't.

Their relationship has "brothers" written all over it.

So please don't flame me out of here.

Bobbyjamla I though ostin was perfect for Michael

Morgan I think they go great together! Michael is so adorable and Taylor is like his ultimate crush. They went through one of the hardest times of their lives together. They both like each other and both have "superpowers" so why not.

Halle Bentley I think Michael and Taylor are perfect for each other! They obviously care for each other. Besides they both share an amazing secret, they are electric! I think they are perfect for each other, Taylor likes Michael and Michael loves her!!! Do you AGREE with me???

message 10: by Lauren P. (new)

Lauren P. Aidan wrote: "totaly :0 :3 :p :l :s"

Tell us more about Michael and Taylor.

Isaac Barlow Besides the end of book one because that was disgusting

Isaac Barlow I wish they would just kiss it is so annoying

Lexi Lou Sean wrote: "You guys read MV2? I'm DYING to read #3!

I think the other electric kids, the ones under Dr Hatch's control will have to reevaluate their positions.

Without giving anything away, Michael Vey is ..."

AAAHHH!!! I'm on chapter 13ish but my mom took it away!!! I'M GONNA DIE!!! I LOOOVVVE IT!!!!! :)

Mojoboy31 Am I the only one that noticed that when Taylor kissed Michael at the end of the first book, he had been living in Cell 25, without a tooth brush, eating who knows what, and drinking from his toilet for almost a month?...

Kinda gross if you ask me...

Sean Mcdermott You guys read MV2? I'm DYING to read #3!

I think the other electric kids, the ones under Dr Hatch's control will have to reevaluate their positions.

Without giving anything away, Michael Vey is nothing short of a complete badass!

Renee Eh, I never thought that Taylor would end up with Quentin. Tara, maybe. But not taylor. And the thought of them together makes me smile! (Michael and Taylor, that is.)

Mansi Anderson I thought the same to about Quetin but i am glad she stayed with michael

Madison Yes!! Definitely they are so cute together and so nice to each other. And I live how they are both electric. I did think for the slightest moment hat Taylor should be with Quentin but then well he turned out to be a murder. But I love this book. Can't wait for the next.

Mansi Anderson Do you think they go well together? I am debating :)

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Prisoner of Cell 25 (other topics)