ARC Swap discussion

Something Strange and Deadly (Something Strange and Deadly, #1)
This topic is about Something Strange and Deadly
Young Adult > "Something Strange & Deadly" - TAKEN!

Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

usagi ☆ミ (usagiko) | 436 comments Up for grabs! Would love a mid-June/Early July release for this one. Kind of hoping for "Timepiece" or "Rift", but my mind is open to the stuff on my wishlist below. Or you can also make me an offer of something that releases at around roughly the same time. :)

Here's my immediate wishlist:
and "Throne of Glass".

message 2: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah (The Irish Banana Review) (irishbanana) | 167 comments Want to swap Spark for this?

usagi ☆ミ (usagiko) | 436 comments Possibly. What else do you have?

message 4: by Hannah (new) - added it

Hannah (The Irish Banana Review) (irishbanana) | 167 comments the golden witch. wrote: "Possibly. What else do you have?"

Just that. You seemed to want it and they're both July releases.

Julianna Helms (Julianna_Helms) | 95 comments Oh! I have GIRL IN THE CLOCKWORK COLLAR! :D

message 6: by usagi ☆ミ (last edited May 05, 2012 10:44AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

usagi ☆ミ (usagiko) | 436 comments Julianna wrote: "Oh! I have GIRL IN THE CLOCKWORK COLLAR! :D"

I'd want to try that one for a May release, not this one, as this one is late July. :) If possible.

Do you have a wishlist to point me to?

usagi ☆ミ (usagiko) | 436 comments Do you also have "Timepiece"? I see you have it on your "own ARC" shelf.

Julianna Helms (Julianna_Helms) | 95 comments the golden witch. wrote: "Do you also have "Timepiece"? I see you have it on your "own ARC" shelf."

Sorry, TIMEPIECE is an e-galley. Do you think you would trade THE LOST CODE or DARKNESS BEFORE DAWN for CLOCKWORK COLLAR, if you have them?

usagi ☆ミ (usagiko) | 436 comments The Lost Code is an e-galley, and I haven't yet finished Darkness Before Dawn, so I don't know yet. What I have up on my page here: http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...

I have a hardcover copy of Incarceron, if you'd trade for that, and I see you also have "Thief's Covenant" on your tbr list, and I have the first two in that series.

message 10: by usagi ☆ミ (last edited May 05, 2012 06:05PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

usagi ☆ミ (usagiko) | 436 comments I also have "A Confusion of Princes". But I wouldn't mind trading you the first two in the "Covenant/Widdershins" series for "Clockwork Collar" (that would be two for one).

Julianna Helms (Julianna_Helms) | 95 comments the golden witch. wrote: "I also have "A Confusion of Princes". But I wouldn't mind trading you the first two in the "Covenant/Widdershins" series for "Clockwork Collar" (that would be two for one)."

I own THIEF'S COVENANT and INCARCERON, sorry. :-S If you ever do decide to trade DARKNESS SHOWS THE STARS, let me know! :)

usagi ☆ミ (usagiko) | 436 comments I won't be. :) Sorry. But I guess I can make an exception for "Something Strange" here - it's yours for "Clockwork Collar".

usagi ☆ミ (usagiko) | 436 comments PM me your address and stuff, and I'll get "Something Strange" out to you on Wednesday.

usagi ☆ミ (usagiko) | 436 comments TAKEN!

unread topics | mark unread