Q&A with Stacia Kane discussion

THE CHARACTERS > Terrible Quotes!!

Comments (showing 1-50 of 67) (67 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Cmunroe (new)

Cmunroe | 4 comments Ok so every thread and discussion mentions the wonderful quotes by Terrible but it also mentions that not everyone can remember them. So I thought we could post them here for those time you need a quick Terrible moment lol

message 2: by Cmunroe (new)

Cmunroe | 4 comments "You so fucking pretty, you got that?" ....... "So pretty everywhere". Terrible ~ Home

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily | 110 comments “I figure you really wanted me you'd say. Like now, maybe, if you dig. I'll fuckin carry you down your place on a run, you tell me aye, get you on your back afore the next word comes out your mouth. But you oughta have yourself certain, causen I ain't lookin for charity, an I ain't lettin you go after. Once...once ain't enough for me, dig?”

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily | 110 comments “Ain’t think I hear you right,” Terrible said in a calm, quiet voice. “Wanna louden up?” The man shook his head His eyes bulged. He looked like a bug, with his hands clenching into tiny useless fists. “You sure? You got else to say, you best say it now, instead of later. Now we got us watchers. Later might not be true, dig?” The man dug.”

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily | 110 comments “Chessie … shit, Chessie, I love you so bad.” His teeth on her throat, biting hard, his lips soothing the spot. “So fucking much, so … so bad.”

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily | 110 comments “Aw, naw, ain’t sayin that. You do what you need an ain’t try telling you no, but … takin you to bed, want you there, not just your body. An want you knowin it’s me. Love you, Chess. Dig?”

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily | 110 comments “Got some knowledge for you."

"Oh? What's that?"

His lips touched her forehead. "Don't give a f*ck what else I got. Ain't never sharin you.”

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily | 110 comments “Love you too Chess. You got that aye? Ain't you know it? Love you right, till it hurts. Ain't going nowhere…………”

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily | 110 comments Sorry I am a huge nerd abouit Terrible and the things he says.................sigh...............

Laura *Little Read Riding Hood* (LauraLittleReadRidingHood) | 148 comments Oh goodness ... *swoon*

Samina ~ Escapism~ | 4 comments Omg great quotes Emily! Im glad you remember them all.

Jennifer (a.k.a The Book Nympho) (TheBookNympho) Love them ALL!

message 13: by Mona (new)

Mona Bliss (MissBlissReads) | 75 comments You Go Em!! Great quotes...all of them.

Laura *Little Read Riding Hood* (LauraLittleReadRidingHood) | 148 comments I need someone to find the quote where he first told Chess he loved her. That needs to be on here. I know it is at the end of CoG, but am not near my Kindle to look it up. :-)

message 15: by Emily (new)

Emily | 110 comments "You know I do, aye? Love you right, Chessiebomb."

There you go Laura!

message 16: by Emily (new)

Emily | 110 comments "Wanna believe you," HE SAID FINALLY "Been...been missin you hard, aye. But I ain't for certain I can"

message 17: by Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ (last edited Apr 29, 2012 12:13PM) (new)

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽  | 28 comments great quotes!

message 18: by Emily (new)

Emily | 110 comments "Always want you, Chessiebomb. Always."

message 19: by Emily (last edited Apr 29, 2012 12:17PM) (new)

Emily | 110 comments One of my faves is this, "Only know it Englished, dig. Ain't pronounce the Latin"

"Says you try and fuck with me, you get fucked," he said finally, His eyes came bak to hers "Says I get you first."

Laura *Little Read Riding Hood* (LauraLittleReadRidingHood) | 148 comments Thanks Em! :-) Made my day.

message 21: by Mona (new)

Mona Bliss (MissBlissReads) | 75 comments "You wanna loudin' up..." is one of my very favs. Strange I know, but it never leaves my head...that and the fact that it appears the Terrible is gonna rip the guys head off for being a prick to Chess.

message 22: by Cmunroe (new)

Cmunroe | 4 comments Takes a many of the them make one almost as good as you

Love how much her believes in chess

message 23: by Tasha (new)

Tasha Can I just say that I love this thread? I love how Terrible can be such a badass then turn around and be adorable. =)

message 24: by Emily (new)

Emily | 110 comments Cmunroe wrote: "Takes a many of the them make one almost as good as you

Love how much her believes in chess"

that's a great one. Like when he says, "They scared. not you though." to her..............sigh.............

message 25: by Mona (new)

Mona Bliss (MissBlissReads) | 75 comments You know this thread is making me realize how much we like a guy who will say what he likes about you. I mean the "you're so pretty" stuff is part of it but I think it's that he's impressed by her and proud of her that is so moving. He sees all of her, faults and talents...and it all adds up to someone he likes and loves.

Jennifer (a.k.a The Book Nympho) (TheBookNympho) Vote for Terrible in the Alpha Showdown!!

http://vampirebookclub.net/alpha-show...

message 27: by Emily (new)

Emily | 110 comments Wow I love the Kate Daniel series but not as much as Downside so my vote went to.....................TERRIBLE all the way ;)

message 28: by Sarah (SB) ღ (new)

Sarah (SB) ღ | 91 comments Have I been under a rock!? I haven't heard of this alpha showdown till this morning!

message 29: by Emily (new)

Emily | 110 comments Me neither and I am bummed...........although most of the alphas that won I would have chosen anyway ;)

message 30: by Stacia (new)

Stacia Kane (staciakane) | 157 comments Mod
Just dropping this in...the further Terrible goes in the contest, the more excerpt etc. I'll post. And if he goes far enough I'll write something from his POV.

If he loses, though...I post nothing. :->

http://vampirebookclub.net/alpha-show...

message 31: by Sarah (SB) ღ (new)

Sarah (SB) ღ | 91 comments Stacia wrote: "Just dropping this in...the further Terrible goes in the contest, the more excerpt etc. I'll post. And if he goes far enough I'll write something from his POV.

If he loses, though...I post nothing..."

lol Stacia! Your evil side's showing. How can you torture us so? ;)

Samina ~ Escapism~ | 4 comments I got to to start voting.
That is evil though.
I want Terrible POV.

message 34: by Mona (new)

Mona Bliss (MissBlissReads) | 75 comments Jennifer (a.k.a The Book Nympho) wrote: "

"

oh.my.

Ezinwanyi~the Impish Angel  (Oh My Shelves) (Ezinwanyi) Naw, Chess, you ain't a whore. A whore's honest.

Ezinwanyi~the Impish Angel  (Oh My Shelves) (Ezinwanyi) "Chess. Got an ask for you."
"Yeah?" IT took her two tries to get the word out.
"I got some pills on me, dig. Figure I hand em over, I come back your place on the later an f**k you? Ain't sure how much you charge, but--"

From Unholy Magic

That one stung bad!

message 37: by Sarah (SB) ღ (new)

Sarah (SB) ღ | 91 comments I feel a little sickish reading those last two :(

Ezinwanyi~the Impish Angel  (Oh My Shelves) (Ezinwanyi) Sorry, but Terrible was really hurt, besides, it was part of the building process

message 39: by Sarah (SB) ღ (new)

Sarah (SB) ღ | 91 comments *sigh*...I know, I know.....They are great quotes, thanks for adding them, still....ouch

Ezinwanyi~the Impish Angel  (Oh My Shelves) (Ezinwanyi) I read them so much they stuck in my mind just as much as the good ones

message 41: by Emily (new)

Emily | 110 comments I felt fine reading them. ;) She kind of deserved it...........I was not a huge Chessie fan at those moments!

message 42: by toofondofbooks (new)

toofondofbooks | 22 comments I don't think Chessie was a huge Chessie fan at those moments...

message 43: by Emily (new)

Emily | 110 comments No she wasn't. Chessie has never been a fan of herself. Hoping that changes in future books.........I would like to see some more self esteem in her :)

message 44: by Mona (new)

Mona Bliss (MissBlissReads) | 75 comments I took her a moment to realize he was laughing.

"You one crazy dame," he said. "The speed crazy you up, don't it? Nobody's gonna kill you here. Bump need you. No other witches he got something on, aye? He need you right."

Love this moment in UG. Followed by this one:

"Thought you was good with the spook stuff, " he said. "You look like some dead."

"And you look like Elvis vomited you up," she managed. "So?"

Hinges creaked in her ears again as he laughed. "So we both looking bad, guesses. But I do always, and you do never. You right now?"

These are the first times we see Terrible laugh and you know it's as rare as a warm day in December in Downside. It's also the first indication that as far as he's concerned he's ugly and Chess is beautiful. It's sweet and heartbreaking all in one short moment.

message 45: by Emily (new)

Emily | 110 comments Love this one! I began to love him during this scene ;)

message 46: by Sarah (SB) ღ (last edited Jun 08, 2012 10:07PM) (new)

Sarah (SB) ღ | 91 comments "So we both looking bad, guesses. But I do always, and you do never. You right now?"

Yeah, *sigh* I love that moment ;)

Good one Bliss!

message 47: by Mona (new)

Mona Bliss (MissBlissReads) | 75 comments Ya gotta figure that Terrible is happy to have an excuse to be hanging out with Chess. Even if she's still being a dick to him, part of him expects it, but it'a almost like he's surprised that he finds her funny.

message 48: by Ferdy (new)

Ferdy (ferdy21) | 42 comments Ezinwanyi wrote: "Naw, Chess, you ain't a whore. A whore's honest."

Ezinwanyi wrote: ""Chess. Got an ask for you."
"I got some pills on me, dig. Figure I hand em over, I come back your place on the later an f**k you? Ain't sure how ..."

I love and hate these quotes:(

Chess screws up a lot and Terrible never lets Chess off easy (which is good otherwise he'll just seem weak)..But I do kind of wish Terrible does something bad (nothing too bad though) so Chess can be the one who has a go at Terrible and Terrible has to be the one to try and make amends.

Ezinwanyi~the Impish Angel  (Oh My Shelves) (Ezinwanyi) Mona wrote: "I took her a moment to realize he was laughing.

"You one crazy dame," he said. "The speed crazy you up, don't it? Nobody's gonna kill you here. Bump need you. No other witches he got something on..."

Good ones Mona.
I think I should go and re-read them prior to Chasing Magic. Even though I don't need to. I was just introduced to this series in April. I am read through them straight!

Ezinwanyi~the Impish Angel  (Oh My Shelves) (Ezinwanyi) Ferdy wrote: "Ezinwanyi wrote: "Naw, Chess, you ain't a whore. A whore's honest."

Ezinwanyi wrote: ""Chess. Got an ask for you."
"I got some pills on me, d..."

No way, Chess couldn't handle if Terrible did something bad because everyone else except Elder Griffin has let her down in a major way. T is the safe place where she doesn't have to worry about what's left of her heart.
Please don't make T stomp on the little piece left

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread