Dalakis Academy discussion

House of Leonte > raven and ivett's dorm

Comments (showing 1-50 of 314) (314 new)    post a comment »

message 2: by The Grim Reaper (last edited Apr 27, 2012 04:32PM) (new)

The Grim Reaper | 169 comments Jack walked after Ivett.

ytzalia (cross) | 265 comments ivett walked into her room

The Grim Reaper | 169 comments Jack came in after her.

ytzalia (cross) | 265 comments she jumped on the bed"i want to get to know you"she said smiling

The Grim Reaper | 169 comments He sat on one end of the bed and said, "Alright ask any question and I'll answer."

ytzalia (cross) | 265 comments "hmmmm lets make this fun 20 questions then you'll ask me whatever you want"she said smiling

The Grim Reaper | 169 comments "Alright. You can start anytime you want." he said with a smile.

ytzalia (cross) | 265 comments "hows ur family??"she asks

The Grim Reaper | 169 comments "They're dead. I'm now leader of my clan. I guess they are somewhat like family." said Jack.

ytzalia (cross) | 265 comments "im sorry"she said and added "ur turn"she said

The Grim Reaper | 169 comments "What are you in school or graduated?" asked Jack.

ytzalia (cross) | 265 comments "im in Dalakis Academy "she said with funny hand movements

The Grim Reaper | 169 comments "Cool. I've graduated a long time ago from my school." sadi Jack.

ytzalia (cross) | 265 comments "hmmmm....what brought u here"she asked

The Grim Reaper | 169 comments "Got bored and I wanted to see what was going on in the world. I hate having to run the clan. It's not even my right. It was my..... Older brother's." said Jack.

ytzalia (cross) | 265 comments "what happend to your older brother"she asked

The Grim Reaper | 169 comments "He died from a battle wound with some humans." said Jack.

ytzalia (cross) | 265 comments "oh...im sorry"she said sincerlly holding his hand

The Grim Reaper | 169 comments He holds it firmly. "It's okay.... It's not your fault." he said looking at her.

ytzalia (cross) | 265 comments "im just sorry"she said looking down still holding his hands

The Grim Reaper | 169 comments "Well thanks for being so kind to me." he said giving her a hug.

ytzalia (cross) | 265 comments "you dont have to thank me"she said blushing

The Grim Reaper | 169 comments He smiles and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

ytzalia (cross) | 265 comments she looks at him and kisses his lips

The Grim Reaper | 169 comments He kisses back.

ytzalia (cross) | 265 comments she parts her lips deepening the kiss

The Grim Reaper | 169 comments He inserts his tongue in her mouth and gives her a french kiss.

ytzalia (cross) | 265 comments she opens her mouth and deepens the kiss

The Grim Reaper | 169 comments He moves his tongue lovingly inside her mouth.

ytzalia (cross) | 265 comments she smiles and starts teasing him with her tounge "hey we didnt finish the game"she says pouting

The Grim Reaper | 169 comments "The question game?" he asked.

ytzalia (cross) | 265 comments "what other game"she said raising an eyebrow and added"or are you playing a game and not telling me???"

The Grim Reaper | 169 comments "You're so cute." he says giving her a kiss.

ytzalia (cross) | 265 comments "thank you,youre adorable"she said kissing back

The Grim Reaper | 169 comments He inserts his tongue and teases her hard.

ytzalia (cross) | 265 comments she pouts and starts kissing his neck

message 38: by The Grim Reaper (last edited Apr 29, 2012 10:15AM) (new)

The Grim Reaper | 169 comments "That tickles alittle." he said with a chuckle. He grabs her breast and massages it gently. "Let me return the favor." he said.

ytzalia (cross) | 265 comments she smiles and kisses him but then stops"i dont wanna do something im gonna regret in the morning"she wispered

The Grim Reaper | 169 comments "I understand." he says pulling his hand away.

ytzalia (cross) | 265 comments "its because...."she says sighing she liked him but she had trust issuess and was scared

The Grim Reaper | 169 comments "It's okay. Because?" said Jack.

ytzalia (cross) | 265 comments "the last person i liked did this"she said raising her shirt to the top of her stomach exposing scars

The Grim Reaper | 169 comments "What happened?" he said look at the scars.

ytzalia (cross) | 265 comments "he wanted to do something i didnt want to........"she remembered the pain she felt and tensed up

The Grim Reaper | 169 comments "Did he get you pregnant?" he asked rubbing her stomach from behind. He looks at her from behind and says, "You poor thing."

ytzalia (cross) | 265 comments "no he was ....how could you think that "she sighed "i said no and he went crazy and cut me up"

The Grim Reaper | 169 comments "That's just pure evil. No man should ever hurt a woman. Especially one as pretty as you." he said sincerely.

ytzalia (cross) | 265 comments she blushed "i..thought..i...loved...him...because...i......knew....him....but...i...didnt"she said

The Grim Reaper | 169 comments "I'm sorry." he said hugging her from behind.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

unread topics | mark unread