Book Haven discussion

383 views
Blogs > Have a blog? Need followers? More comments?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 167) (167 new)    post a comment »

Alex (Alex242) | 9 comments Hey,

I just started my blog not long ago:
http://possessionofbooks.blogspot.com...

If you follow I will definitely follow back
Same deal with comments! :)

Just leave your name and blog below!


Mirvan  Ereon (mirvanereon) | 71 comments www.bibliokleptomaniac.wordpress.com

and my Goodreads author blog =P


Alex (Alex242) | 9 comments r.a. wrote: "www.bibliokleptomaniac.wordpress.com

and my Goodreads author blog =P"


Great blog!


Mirvan  Ereon (mirvanereon) | 71 comments Alex wrote: "r.a. wrote: "www.bibliokleptomaniac.wordpress.com

and my Goodreads author blog =P"

Great blog!"


hahaha thanks what is yours?


Tina "coffee and books" (tinar1121) Great blog, Alex. I am following you now. Would love if you would follow me back.

http://tinar1121.blogspot.com


Amy Lignor (httpwwwgoodreadscomalignor) | 34 comments “When a novel has characters that stand out and have that special spark, a fantastic concept and imagery that you automatically associate with the novel, it becomes more then just a job, it is a cover artist’s dream come true!” Check out Emma’s Cover art giveaways and the story behind Emily…
http://the-angel-chronicles.blogspot....


Denise Baer | 80 comments Great blogs, everyone.

My blog is about life, writing, publishing and anything else that comes to mind. http://skippingstonememories.blogspot...


Razmatus | 241 comments www.freewebs.com/thorondor

it is my site, my blog, my whatever... but to be honest I shifted most of my latest stuff to my profile in here on goodreads :P


Belva (goodreadscombelvarae) | 1 comments My blog consists of poems, short stories, and serials. I also like to feature my beautiful home state of Maine. I'd love to have more followers. Drop by and visit at www.mainelymugups.blogspot.com.


Sharissa (shariss) | 5 comments Hello, my blog is about book reviews.

Please visit/follow my blog at:
http://sha-reviews.blogspot.nl/


I'll be sure to return the favor!

-Sharissa


Martin Cosgrove (MartinCosgrove) | 16 comments www.martincosgrove.com

About writing, creativity and imagination. And some other random stuff.


message 12: by Irene (last edited Jul 04, 2012 02:51AM) (new)

Irene Black | 2 comments Hi - please check out my blog on my website www.ireneblack.co.uk. You'll find my books there too, though my blog is wider than just my books. I'm currently blogging about Burma. Book news is more likely to be found on the 'news' page of my website.


Lyn Horner | 24 comments Do you like western romance? Come visit: http://cowboykisses.blogspot.com

You'll find varied, sometimes humorous glimpses of the Old West, written by a group of today's most talented western romance authors. And yes, I'm pleased to be among them. You can check out my own blog at http://texasdruids.blogspot.com


Dana Wolf | 13 comments Alex wrote: "Hey,

I just started my blog not long ago:
http://possessionofbooks.blogspot.com...

If you follow I will definitely follow back
Same deal with comments! :)

Just leave your name and blog below!"


Just followed! Here's mine. Thanks! :-)

http://cup-of-kismet.blogspot.com/


Dana Wolf | 13 comments http://cup-of-kismet.blogspot.com/

Brand new blog about my new book, all things spiritual and anything that currently has me ticked off! :-)Mumma Shana


Rayven | 1 comments Hello all
Wanted to share our bookreivew site - DarkissReads
www.darkissreads.com

Our list of books to review is growing and we are in need of more book reviewers. If you love fantasty,steampunk,sci-fi, paranormal and horror - please contact me! Feel free to contact me via good reads or the Contact us page of the website.

Rayven :)


josie:) Hey guys, looking for new blogs to follow so act fast! I love looking for new bloggers :)

Follow me! http://youonlywritesomuch.blogspot.com/


Adele Symonds (adelesymonds) | 18 comments I have a book review blog - http://adelesymonds.wordpress.com


josie:) Adele wrote: "I have a book review blog - http://adelesymonds.wordpress.com"

following you adele via email! would love a follow back :)

http://youonlywritesomuch.blogspot.com/


Adele Symonds (adelesymonds) | 18 comments josie:) wrote: "Adele wrote: "I have a book review blog - http://adelesymonds.wordpress.com"

following you adele via email! would love a follow back :)

http://youonlywritesomuch.blogspot.com/"


following you back by blogger and email, thanks for the follow, I hope you like my book reviews, unfortunately to tbr list may grow. ha! ha!


message 22: by Crystal (last edited Jul 18, 2012 12:56PM) (new)

Crystal (NoxiousCrystal) | 16 comments Just started a blog... dont have any followers yet.

http://secretlifeofcrystal.blogspot.com/


following you all.. hope you guys follow back


josie:) Crystal wrote: "Just started a blog... dont have any followers yet.

http://secretlifeofcrystal.blogspot.com/"


followed you crystal! yay, I'm your first follower, keep growing and you'll make it! would love a follow back :)

http://youonlywritesomuch.blogspot.com/


Adele Symonds (adelesymonds) | 18 comments Crystal wrote: "Just started a blog... dont have any followers yet.

http://secretlifeofcrystal.blogspot.com/


following you all.. hope you guys follow back"


fOLLOWING


Sophie Dusting (VerdictBookReviews) | 8 comments Hi all, I'm Sophie, a resident blogger at Verdict Book Reviews. As stated in the title, i review books of any genre, post and prior publication. I also do posts on other literature topics as writing, publishing, editing and so on.

Every now and again I drop in a couple of posts on my other big loves; art and culture.

Please follow me at: http://verdictbookreviews.blogspot.co...

Thanks to all, it's much appreciated. :)


Stephanie (PremiumCrouton) | 1 comments My blog is pretty new, so there isn't too much on it yet. Please feel free to follow =)

http://croutonscrunchyreviews.blogspo...


Sharissa (shariss) | 5 comments Dana wrote: "http://cup-of-kismet.blogspot.com/

Brand new blog about my new book, all things spiritual and anything that currently has me ticked off! :-)Mumma Shana"


Hello,

I'm following your blog,
please follow back at:
http://sha-reviews.blogspot.nl/

-Sharissa
http://sha-reviews.blogspot.nl/


Sharissa (shariss) | 5 comments Stephanie wrote: "My blog is pretty new, so there isn't too much on it yet. Please feel free to follow =)

http://croutonscrunchyreviews.blogspo..."


I'm following you!

Please follow back at:
http://sha-reviews.blogspot.nl/

-Sharissa
http://sha-reviews.blogspot.nl/


Sharissa (shariss) | 5 comments Crystal wrote: "Just started a blog... dont have any followers yet.

http://secretlifeofcrystal.blogspot.com/


following you all.. hope you guys follow back"


I'm following you!

Please follow back at: http://sha-reviews.blogspot.nl/

Thanks!

-Sharissa
http://sha-reviews.blogspot.nl/


message 31: by Nicole (last edited Jul 21, 2012 04:36PM) (new)

Nicole Staubin (MistletoeMisfit) looking for a few followers. I just started reviewing but I'm working on it as I go.

http://bookloverbookclub.blogspot.com


Adele Symonds (adelesymonds) | 18 comments Nicole wrote: "looking for a few followers. I just started reviewing but I'm working on it as I go.

http://bookloverbookclub.blogspot.com"


following you, please follow back at http://adelesymonds.wordpress.com
just a couple of things, the hearts background makes it difficult to read your posts.
Can you add a like button to your posts as I would have used it?
I have added some of the books you reviewed to my tbr.


Nicole Staubin (MistletoeMisfit) Nicole wrote: "looking for a few followers. I just started reviewing but I'm working on it as I go.

http://bookloverbookclub.blogspot.com"


already followed.
thanks for the feedback, I can surely change it.
Though, I have no idea how to even add a button.


Adele Symonds (adelesymonds) | 18 comments Sharissa wrote: "Stephanie wrote: "My blog is pretty new, so there isn't too much on it yet. Please feel free to follow =)

http://croutonscrunchyreviews.blogspo..."

I'm following you!

Please follow back at:
..."


following you both, http://adelesymonds.wordpress.com


Adele Symonds (adelesymonds) | 18 comments Sophie wrote: "Hi all, I'm Sophie, a resident blogger at Verdict Book Reviews. As stated in the title, i review books of any genre, post and prior publication. I also do posts on other literature topics as writin..."
following, please follow me - http://adelesymonds.wordpress.com


Adele Symonds (adelesymonds) | 18 comments Nicole wrote: "Nicole wrote: "looking for a few followers. I just started reviewing but I'm working on it as I go.

http://bookloverbookclub.blogspot.com"

already followed.
thanks for the feedback, I can surel..."


not sure on blogspot, I am with wordpress, plenty of people on here do use blogspot though, why not ask one of them.


Nicole Staubin (MistletoeMisfit) Adele wrote: "Sophie wrote: "Hi all, I'm Sophie, a resident blogger at Verdict Book Reviews. As stated in the title, i review books of any genre, post and prior publication. I also do posts on other literature t..."

It's okay. I'm changing the settings. I see now how its distracting.


Adele Symonds (adelesymonds) | 18 comments Nicole wrote: "Adele wrote: "Sophie wrote: "Hi all, I'm Sophie, a resident blogger at Verdict Book Reviews. As stated in the title, i review books of any genre, post and prior publication. I also do posts on othe..."
Your reviews are good, short, to the point and state your personal views, i will definitely check back often


Sophie Dusting (VerdictBookReviews) | 8 comments Adele, Stephanie and Nicole, I'm now following, please follow back if you don't already.

Thanks, Sophie :)

http://verdictbookreviews.blogspot.co...


Adele Symonds (adelesymonds) | 18 comments already following, thanks


Nicole Staubin (MistletoeMisfit) Adele wrote: "Nicole wrote: "Adele wrote: "Sophie wrote: "Hi all, I'm Sophie, a resident blogger at Verdict Book Reviews. As stated in the title, i review books of any genre, post and prior publication. I also d..."

Already following :) I assure you.


Nicole Staubin (MistletoeMisfit) Thanks, Adele. Please do.


Nicole Rae | 49 comments Tina wrote: "Great blog, Alex. I am following you now. Would love if you would follow me back.

http://tinar1121.blogspot.com"


Tina I have signed up to follow your blog via the subscribe by EMail link. Alex for some reason I could not sign up for yours. I am on blogspot too but for some reason the sign up link doesn't work well with my screen reader program.
http://www.authornicolerae.blogspot.com


Nicole Rae | 49 comments Hello, I am a new blind author. The reason I specify that I'm blind is to explain that I can't follow some of your blogs. for some reason the follow link is no longer visible on the blogspot blogs and because my screen reader program uses only the keyboard I can't click the graphic style links where it says "join this site with google friend connect". For those of you who have the subscribe by EMail gadget activated on your blogspot blogs I can easily follow those ones. That all being said I like the rest of you am hoping to gain more followers for both of my blogs. The main and newest blog I have is my author blog that can be found at http://www.authornicolerae.blogspot.com I especially need followers for that one. Last but not least I have my my second blog Playing The Blind Card. It is aabout the brighter more humorous side of blindness and can be found at http://www.playingtheblindcard.blogsp...

If you let me know you have followed my blog because of this posting I will be happy to follow yours as well if I can. If there is a problem with following that was mentioned at the beginning of this post I would be happy to like your facebook page or follow on Twitter if that works instead. Send me an EMail at nikkirae83@gmail.com and let me know your site info and I will return the favor. sometimes it's hard for me to closely follow these comment threads so email would be best but if not I will try and keep up on here :) Thanks


Adele Symonds (adelesymonds) | 18 comments Nicole wrote: "Hello, I am a new blind author. The reason I specify that I'm blind is to explain that I can't follow some of your blogs. for some reason the follow link is no longer visible on the blogspot blogs ..."

Followed your second blog as well nicole


Steven Atwood (stevenatwood) | 4 comments I am a new author author writing Christian Fiction. My first book is a pro-life fiction story.

My blog has syndicated short stories and poems. I also have prayers, and book updates.
http://steveatwood.wordpress.com/


Kayla Eklund (kaylasreadsandreviews) | 4 comments I would love more followers and comments. If you would like me to follow you back, just let me know.

http://kaylasreadsandreviews.blogspot...


Steven Atwood (stevenatwood) | 4 comments Kayla I followed you :)


josie:) Kayla wrote: "I would love more followers and comments. If you would like me to follow you back, just let me know.

http://kaylasreadsandreviews.blogspot..."


followed you kayla! would love a FOLLOW BACK :)

http://youonlywritesomuch.blogspot.com/


« previous 1 3 4
back to top

unread topics | mark unread


Books mentioned in this topic

Mumma Shana (other topics)
The Life and Death of Lily Drake (other topics)
Puramore: The Lute of Pythagoras (other topics)
Brave New World (other topics)
1984 (other topics)
More...