Aussie Readers discussion

Our Authors Spotlight > Introducing Margaret Lynette Sharp, and her Australian books!

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brenda, Elegant style comment queen! (new)

Brenda | 26724 comments Mod
Hi everyone, my name is Margaret Lynette Sharp.

Nearly two years ago I started writing books in earnest, having studied writing for five years when I was a young woman.
My husband, the Sydney Opera House Grand Organ creator Ronald Sharp, greeted the idea with boundless enthusiasm, which grew even more as he read and liked my work. Before I had time to blink, he'd installed himself as my editor and cover designer, which has been a blessing since I couldn't have done it all on my own.
We have six titles now. The first four comprise a set of four volumes of Australian Short Stories: the titles being 25 Stories of Life and Love in Australia, A Taste of Life and Love in Australia, The Essence of Life and Love in Australia, and Reflections of Life and Love in Australia. Next came 60 Questions, Insights and Reminiscences, which is a series of light-hearted, easy to read articles about life as seen through the eyes of an Australian female baby boomer. Our sixth effort, Long and Short Australian Stories, has just been released, and is as described by the title, though I should add that most stories have a romantic theme.

I am presently having a break from writing books, but I still enjoy posting articles on my WordPress blog.

Margaret Sharp (MargaretLynetteSharp) | 605 comments Thanks, Brenda! You're marvelous!

message 3: by Brenda, Elegant style comment queen! (new)

Brenda | 26724 comments Mod
Just add any books, promotions, anything else here, and you'll have people viewing your posts!

Margaret Sharp (MargaretLynetteSharp) | 605 comments Today, The Essence of Life and Love in Australia The Essence of Life and Love in Australia by Margaret Lynette Sharp was published as a Kindle edition.
I re-formatted it to make it easier to read. It's taken a while, but the result is worth it!