Goodreads Author Feedback Group discussion

Ask Goodreads > Facebook app not working

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jill | 45 comments I've recently found that Goodreads is not filtering through to my Facebook Fan Page. Has anyone else found the same problem?

message 2: by Patrick, Director, Author Marketing (new)

Patrick Brown | 262 comments Mod
Jill wrote: "I've recently found that Goodreads is not filtering through to my Facebook Fan Page. Has anyone else found the same problem?"

Jill, what aspect of it isn't working? Is the tab just totally blank or is there new info that isn't updating? Also, if you can post a link to your fan page, that would be helpful.

Jill | 45 comments Hi Patrick, Thank you for your reply. Actually, it's working again now so I don't know what had gone wrong. Perhaps it was something to do with Facebook.

message 4: by Patrick, Director, Author Marketing (new)

Patrick Brown | 262 comments Mod
Jill wrote: "Hi Patrick, Thank you for your reply. Actually, it's working again now so I don't know what had gone wrong. Perhaps it was something to do with Facebook."

Mysterious. Well, if it stops again, let me know.

Jill | 45 comments Patrick wrote: "Jill wrote: "Hi Patrick, Thank you for your reply. Actually, it's working again now so I don't know what had gone wrong. Perhaps it was something to do with Facebook."

Mysterious. Well, if it st..."

Thinking about it, it could have had something to do with Goodreads problem with blog posts not filtering through. Mine haven't worked for weeks until today. As well as the Facebook problem. Now they are both working. Thanks again, Patrick.

unread topics | mark unread