The Writing Club discussion

Welcome > WHO’S THE MOST HYPER???

Comments (showing 1-44 of 44) (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Ashkenazy (actsingdance) | 128 comments Mod
Looking for some competition? ‘Cause I got some. I think me, Violet, Kayla and Anastacia have some competition for hyperness. Don’t ya think?

Eleanor Is Bad At This (audinosbiitch) Hyperness Contest? Not now, but just wait. I can get SUPER HYPER sometimes. Just ask Master Of Puppets, hahaha. Ah, memories... :-D

Anastacia *Witchy Mabel* Asbury HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KING MICKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *RUNS OUTSIDE AND FOLLOWS A PERSON IN A BLACK CLOAK* MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY MICKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MUSHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIZARD LIZARD LIZARD LIZARD LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *VOICE IN BACKGROUND: "DRAGON!!!!!!!!!! DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T DO THE TONGUE THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"* I KNOW BUT ITS FUNB CALLING YOU LIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT GETS ON YOUR NERVES, BYT THE WAY!!! HAVE YOU SEEN A DEMON FOX....HE...or she....IS ORANGE WITH WHITE ON ITS PAWS AND TIP OF TAILS!!!! IT'S BEEN ATTACK ING ME FOR ABOUT TWO DAYS NOW!!!!! *GETS JUMPED ON* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *PULLS OUT A SWORD THAT LOOKS LIKE A KEY...AKA THE KEYBLADE* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....OH ITS YOU TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE XD TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD *falls to the ground laughing so hard i look like a retarded seal* heheheheh.......

Eleanor Is Bad At This (audinosbiitch) Holy cows flying in the sky...

Anastacia *Witchy Mabel* Asbury O.O EVIL BUGS GONNA EAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CALLING YOU NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO OHOHOHOHOH OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOOH OHOHOHOH C-A-L-L-I-N-G NOW!!! CALLING YOU NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD HEHEHEHEHEH TOY-BOX MUSIC SCARES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET ME TAKE YOU TO THE LAND OF OZ!!!! but this is your house. EXACTLY!!!!!!!! <- DIRTY SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Eleanor Is Bad At This (audinosbiitch) Pi-CHAOW-da!

Anastacia *Witchy Mabel* Asbury ROMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now wait...or is it german.... :/ BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HALLOWEEN MARY POPPINS XD DUCK TAPE! FAITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOVE INSIDE JOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KAYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD sonic....you are an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO HE'S NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but you could have gotten us all killed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT IT WAS FUNNY HE DESERVED IT ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why am I arguing with myself???????????????? I DON'T KNOW BUT ITS FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Charmy are you messing with my mind again.......MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Charmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEHEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna kill that bee as soon as I find him.....I'M IN YOUR MINNND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 59 comments SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *chases after black and red hedgehog* Hedgehog: O.O Why is this chick hugging me??????!!!!!!
Me: OMS I FRIKIN' LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME A HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hedgehog: GET OFF OF ME!!!!!!!!!!
Me: But I wuv you *puppy dog eyes*
Hedeghog: O.O creeper!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: C'mon....no one can resist puupy dog eyes!!!!!!!!!!!! *sees blue flash* OMS SONIC'S HERE TOO!!!!!!
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Person driving car: WHAT THE-
Me: SONIC!!!!!!!!!
PERSON: *swerves, gets in accident* I hope you're happy.
Me: *hugs car* YAY!!!!!!!!!
Person: O.o
Hedgehog: Yeah I know.
Person: WHAT THE FUDGE!!!!???? TALKING HEDGEHOGS!!!???? WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: Talking hedgehogs and fangirls that chase down cars.
Person and hedgehog: O.o
Me: OH PRETTY COLORS!!!!! *flies away*
Person: Did she just-
Hedgehog: Yeah.
Me: HOLY CHEEZE-ITS I'M FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People below: Oh....she got hyper again.
Person and hedeghog: This happens often?
People: Uh-huh
Me: YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anastacia *Witchy Mabel* Asbury HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KAYLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA FLY WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE IF I FLY I'LL SEE TAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SPREADS OUT NINJA WINGS JUST LIKE AMEWA'S* WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP hahahahahaha i wrote hop instead of hoo XD heehheheheheheheheheheheeh hypppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SDHFKLASDHFJKDHSUIFGCJKNVKDHFIHTUTTGH

Eleanor Is Bad At This (audinosbiitch) YOU BETTA NOT BE IN MY MIND I'LL KEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLL YOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER FEAR, BROOKLYN IS HERE!!!!!! YAY BROOKLYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMIRKETY SMIRKETY I GIVE UP ALRIGHT I GIVE UP KIIIIIICCCCCKKKKKAAAA!!!!!!

Never mind, I'll just EAT YOUR BRAINS!!!!!!!!! And D&D's TOMORROW SO YAY Maybe I get to see someone MAYBE I DON'T WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW HUH?

And I'm going a little caps lock crazy DAM YOU CAPS LOCK Yeah I meant to say Dam as in BEaver YEAH!!! GO NEWSIES YOU ROCK YAY!!!!

What about bees? OH there was this one time when my friend from DI(Destination ImagiNation I'll tell you about it later) we were practicing our skit and stuff(It's SUTARIFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and she was supposed to sit across the street to see if she could hear us and stuff and so she sat down and we turned our backs(for the record, turning your back on Sutabakkusa(affectionately called Suta) is a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD idea) and then we hear a scream and she's all like "A BEEE OHMYGOD THERE'S A BEE AHHHHHHH A BEE A BEE A BEE OHMYGOD IT'S A BBBBBEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and sprinting across the street like her butt's on fire.

I'm GONNA DRINK YOUR BLOOD MAWWHWHWHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAH No I'm not that's just grosssssssssss...................

Anyone else want some chocolate cheesecake CAUSE I DOO!!!!!

Anastacia *Witchy Mabel* Asbury A DEMON POTATOE GRIMLIN IS EATING SONIC'S FUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( BAD POTAOTOE.........................WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HHHHHHHHHAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE INNNNNNN BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMON YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE I WASN'T ANNOYED WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( stupid Jack, stupid Piggie, Stupid Ralp...at least samneric aren't dead...they're funny XD

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 59 comments OMS MY FRIENDS NEED TO QUIT LETTING ME EAT SUGAR AT LUNCH!!!! CUZ WHEN I EAT SUGAR ATE LUNCH, I GET HYPER, WHICH MAKES ME BLONDE, WHICH MAKES ME GIGGLE AT A MULTI-COLORED PEN, WHICH MAKES ME RUN INTO DOORS, WHICH MAKES ME LAUGH SO HARD I HURT MY STOMACH, WHICH SENDS ME TO THE OFFICE, WHICH MAKES ME GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC, WHICH MAKES ME HYPERVENILATE, WHICH MAKES ME THINK OF HYPERNESS, WHICH MAKES ME HYPERER, WHICH MAKES ME SQUEAL, WHICH MAKES PEOPLE LOOK AT ME WEIRD, WHICH MAKES ME MAKE FUNNY FACES, WHICH MAKES PEOPLE THINK I'M MENTALLY INSANE, WHICH MAKES ME GO IN A STRAIGHT JACKET, WHICH PUTS ME IN A PUFFY ROOM, WHICH MAKES ME JUMP ON IT LIKE A TRAMP, WHICH MAKES ME EVEN MORE HYPER, WHICH MAKES ME GET OUT OF THE STRAIGHT JACKET, WHICH MAKES ME BREAK A BUNCH OF PYSCHO PEOPLE OUT, WHICH MAKES ME HAVE A PYSCHO PERSON SLEEPOVER, WHICH MEANS CANDY, WHICH MEANS THIS STARTS OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Anastacia *Witchy Mabel* Asbury LOLOLOLOO CAN I COME XD

Eleanor Is Bad At This (audinosbiitch) Straightjacketsandballoonsandoffandi'moffandi'moffandwowIjustrealizedI'musingnospacesthisiskindafunandIshouldprobablystopnowbecauseotherwisemyeyesaregonnahurtohwaittheyalreadydowoooooooohhhhooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 59 comments OH I FORGOT TO ADD AFTER THE SLEEPOVER PART: WHICH MAKES ME INVITE ANA, WHICH MAKES ME GO SONIC CRAZY, WHICH DRIVES MY BROTHER INSANE, WHICH MAKES HIM JOIN, WHICH MAKES EVERYONE THINK IT'S OKAY TO HAVE CANDY, WHICH MAKES ME AND ANA TO HYPER TO BELIEVE, WHICH MAKES THE WORLD EXPLODE, WHICH MAKES THE WORLD COME BACK, WHICH MAKES US REPEAT THE PROCESS!!!!!!!!!!

Anastacia *Witchy Mabel* Asbury *JUMPS UP AND DOWN TO THE SONG SHE'S LISTENING TO (ALL I EVER WANTED: BASSHUNTER) AND HITS THE CEILING* OUCH!!!!! HEY LOOK! I'M STANDING ON THE CEILING!!!!! GIVES A WHOLE NEW MEANING TO BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE WANTS ME IN HIS BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NONONONONONNONONONONONONONONONON NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DO NOT GO INTO THE LAND OF OZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 XD wow...I'm naughty XD

Anastacia *Witchy Mabel* Asbury YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIMPLE AND CLEAN BY UTADA HIKARU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *LOOKS BEHIND HER AND SEES A MOUSE IN A BLACK CLOAK* MICKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *ATTACK HUGS HIM* GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS I FOUND THE KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *GETS ATTACKED HUG BY A DUCK AND A DOG* HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEH TAKE ME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TO DESTINEY ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO I CAN GO TORTURE RIKU HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE

Eleanor Is Bad At This (audinosbiitch) Wait whaaat? I feel loopy... OH! I wanna go sniff a Sharpie... I did that before and it didn't work...

Me: OHMYGOD GUESS WHAT?
Woahhhhhhhhhhh, me just came out as not a word.... O.O Ohmygod...

I'm using Ohmygod too much, huh... OHMYGOD there I go again. LOOOPDEEEEDOOOPPPDEEEDOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALaL I'm SIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGIN' IN THE RAIN LIKE A DOOOOOOOPPPPPPEEEEE!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE I LIKE CHINESE!!! Oh wait, I probably shouldn't sing that here AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUESS WHAT HE FINALLY GOT CAT I DUNNO WHAT THAT MEANS BUT IT'S COOL OHHHHHHHH IT'S MUSIC IN MINECRAFT THAT'S WHAT IT IS DUUUUUUURRRRRRPPPPPPPP I should've known that because he's playing Minecraft....
AND IF HE EVER HURTS YOU TRUE LOVE WON'T DESERT YOU I LOVE THIS SONG BUT I NEED TO CHANGE GENDERS SOOoooooooooo..... BAM!
IF SHE EVER HURTS YOU TRUE LOVE WON'T DESERT YOU I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH OH YEAH BADDABINGBADDABOOM

Anddd.......

Bow-chika-bow-wow.

Anastacia *Witchy Mabel* Asbury XD ALVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHEHEHEHEH HALLOWEEN MARY POPPINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

message 20: by Eleanor Is Bad At This (last edited Apr 24, 2012 09:24PM) (new)

Eleanor Is Bad At This (audinosbiitch) YOU'RE MARY POPPINS THAT'S AWESOME HOWDEEDOO!!!!
I'M DOCTOR HORRIBLE AND I HATE JOHNNY SNOW BUT MOST OF ALL CAPTAIN HAMMER MUST DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee..... *fade out*

I'M AWESOME ARE YOU AWESOME I DUNNO WHY I'M SO HYPER I JUST AM MAYBE IT WAS THAT ICE CREAM I HAD EARLIER YEAH MAYBE I DUNNO....

OHMYGOD MEMORIES... NO! I HATE these memories, GO AWAY! There, that's better... No, not really but at least I'm thinking of chipmunks noww....

Hey DM? CAN I HAVE A WOLF PUPPY?!

NOOOOOOOOoooooooo......

Can I have a phoenix?
Can I have a bear?
A dolphin?
A chipmunk?
A horse?

YOU GUYS ARE TURNING INTO AN ADVENTURING ZOO!

Yus we are HOW'S IT GOING IN THE FANTASTICAL FICTIONIC LAND OF D&D?!?!! Don't ask me, I DON'T LIVE THERE!!!

Anastacia *Witchy Mabel* Asbury Fictional Land of Dungions and Dragons???? MY FRIEND MORGAN AND I USED TO PLAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I HATE THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO SUPERMAN!!! NI SUPERMAN!!!! NO NAUGHTY SUPERMAN SONG!!!!!! NO NO NONONONONNONONONONONONON NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS THE NAUGHTY PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *BLUSHED SONIC SHOE RED* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COME ON SUPER MAN! SUPER-SUPER MAN!!!!!!!!!! TAKE ME ON A JOYRIDE 'CUZ I KNOW YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NONONONONONNONONONONONONONONONON SUPER MAN IN FLYING IN THE AIR! FLYING IN MY SUPERHOT UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY WHY WHY AM I SINGING THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Eleanor Is Bad At This (audinosbiitch) HERE I'LL HELP:

WE DON'T NEED NO EDUCATION. WE DON'T NEED NO THOUGHT CONTROL. NO DARK SARCASM IN THE CLASSROOM. TEACHER LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE. HEY! TEACHER! LIVE THOSE KIDS ALONE. ALL IN ALL YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL.

That help? LOVE THIS SONG BY THE WAY SO YEAH.....

Anastacia *Witchy Mabel* Asbury huh?????/ its okay its a different song now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BUT NOT AS MUCH AND I LOVE TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Eleanor Is Bad At This (audinosbiitch) I tink you meant pandora AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anastacia *Witchy Mabel* Asbury :PheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehhhhheheheehHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Eleanor Is Bad At This (audinosbiitch) DOIPEO THIS SONG IS SO BAD AND DEPRESSING AND I DON'T LIKE IT...

I should stop typing in caps. it makes my fangers hurt and hers wherr my tpiyng silsl og fulalty.

message 27: by tallfubar (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) | 1 comments DO YOU KNOW WHAT I DO TO PEOPLE?

TURN THEM INTO FAIRIES.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 59 comments SEVEN A.M THE USUAL MORNING LINE UP! LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALAA....IT'S A SMALL WORLD AAAAAFTER AAAAL!!!!! IT'S A SMALL WORLD AAAAAFTER ALL!!! GOTTA GET FAT! GOTTA GET FAT! GOTTA GET FATTER, FATTER, FATTER, FATTER, FAAATTEEERR!!! EVACUATE THE DANCEFLOOR!!! I'M INFECTED BY THE SOUND!!!!! YOU ARE MY CUPPYCAKEALALALALALALALALALAALLA!!!!!!! (AAAAHHHHH) THE SSSIIIIMMMPPSSSSOOONNNNSSS!!!!!!!!!! WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPLLE UNDER THE SEA!? OH I'M A GUMMY BEAR! YES I'M A GUNNY BEAR! I GOTTA JAR O' DIRRRT, I GOTTA JAR O' DIRRRRRT, I GOTTA JAR O' DIRRRRT, AND GUESS WHAT'S INSIDE IT???!!!!! CUZ ECERYTME WE TOUCH I GET THIS FEEEELING AND EVERYTIME WE KISS I SWWWEEEEAAARRR I COULD FLYYYYY!!!!!!! THERE ONCE WAS A TURTLE HIS NAME WAS TINY TIM! I PUT 'IM IN THE BATHTUB TO SEE IF HE COULD SWIM!!! I've GOTTA BABY BUMBLE BEE WON'T MY MOMMMY BE SO PROUD O' ME?????!!!!! ABCDEFG GUMMY BEARS ARE CHASING ME!!! ONE IS GREEN, ONE IS BLUE...DING FRIES ARE DONE! MY BABYSITTER'S A VAMPIRE!!!!!!! THE NIIIGHT SANTA WENT CRAZY!!!!! BECAUSE I'M FAT! I'M FAT! YA KNOW IT, YA KNOW! JUST ACTIN' LIKE WE'RE ANIMALS!!!! UH EH OOH AH AH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG! UH EH OOH AH AH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG!!!!! JAX....SONYA.....KATANA.....SUB-ZERO!!!!!! DO YA LIKE WAFFLES???!!!! DON'T BET ON IT. SSSHHHHHAAAADDDDDOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!! QUIT BEING A DOWNER!!!!!! SING THE WAFFLES SONG!!!!!!!!! LOOOKKKK, EGGMAN'S DOING IT!!!!!!
EGGMAN: WHAT!!!!??? I AM NOT FAT!!!! HOW DARE THEY PUT THIS ON MY THEME SONG!!!!! WHO CAME UP WITH THIS!!!!!????
ME: HEHEHE....UH-OH. UH....CHEESECAKE!!!!!!!! *TURNS TO LEAVE* SHADOW!!!!! SING THE WAFFLES SONG!!!!! *RUNS OFF* IIIIIIII AAAAAAMMMMMMM GGGGGOOOOOIIIINNNNGGG TTTTTOOOOO DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY....DO I SMELL WAFFLES???????!!!!!!!!
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALSKIPPITYSKIPPITYDOOOOLALALALALALALALALA SOME GUMMY BEAR IS CHASING YOU! LALALALALALALALALALALAAL HEEEEEEEYYYYY!!!!! LANNA BEGINS WITH 'LA!!!!!' WHAT ELSE BEGINS WITH LA???? LAWYER, LAPTOP, LARD, LALALOOPSIE....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH SCARY DEMON BUTTON EYE DOLL!!!!!!! IT'S GONNNA EAAT. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID I HAVE TO WATCH CORALINE!!!!!!!!!!!???????? WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? ZIPPITY DOO DA ZIPPITY DAY! MY OH MY WHAT A WONDERFUL- WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! THIS MUSIC IS GONNA LEAD ME OFF A WATERFALL!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE FALLING!!!!! EXCEPT WHEN I SMASH MY FACE OR GET CARPET BURN!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA PET TIGER!!!!!!!!!!! INDIA!!!! GIVE ME A TIGER!!!!!!!!!!!! IIIIIIIIIIII WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNAAAAAA TTTTTIIIIIIGGGGGEEEEERRRR!!!!! OOOOOHHHH!!!! WANNA RHYMES WITH LANNA!!!!! WAIT....LANNA MEANS....SSSSSSSAAAAAAGGGGEEEE!!!! *POLICE SIRENS AND. MACHINE GUNS PLAY IN THE BACKGROUND* CCCCCCCRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR FUDGING LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S GOTTA....A.....UM....OH YEAH!!! HE'S GOTTA METAREX ARMY!!!!!!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! HELP ME POTATO!!!!!! WHY YOU HAVE TO KEEP DYING!!!!!???? TRAINS KID!!!! QUIT SMOOSHING POTATO!!!!! HEY LOOK A BLUE MOON!!!!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHJEldxnmvjnvgdfnmgbxmcvjmDOLFKDJGed?fgkmjnmklfnjvgdkjcnbvgjmkdelowskiaqamkwsnfnjgvkmdmkskaFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFJCN FJEDNFBNFCJNEDKMDXVJNDKMASLA$QAOLKG$FFFFIIIIIIVVVVEEEE GOLDEN RINGS!!!!!!

Anastacia *Witchy Mabel* Asbury HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS 'CUZ YOU DON'T HAVE A HAT! XD

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 59 comments I LOVE HATS!!!! THEY MAKE ME HYPER AND THEY MAKE ME THINK OF THE CAT IN THE HAT MOVIE!!!!
"CAT...YOUR TAIL."
"WHAT ABOUT IT!? OH I SEE! I'VE CHOPPED IT OFF, WELL ISN'T THAT JUST A...SON OF A BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST BURRITO I'VE EVER EATEN! YUM, YUM YUM!!!! OMS I ATE SOME JOLLY RANCHERS FOR LUNCH!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!! MY FRIENDS ARE INSANE!!!!! THEY LET ME EAT SUGAR!!!!!!! BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE SO SMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL SO HYPER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SDFLAEMWERIORRFGVRJKLSDMKLASDKL;ZXMKLDRGVJKLASRIOQWEIOPXCRSDE49056IOFJKLSCVM,.SDJL;KWER90GLKJRYL;ERJTGOPSDRJGVL;EFMTKL;WERJS;LKVDMHKL;R5JTGPERKJFL;SDFGJERKL5JHRIOESGHKLDFYJNERKTJHDFKBNYKNKLTJE;GJKLSERYJE5['TJGDIOPFJHKERL;JTRKLDJGVDFKLMGR,GNDFKLBJYERIOTUERIOJDF,MHD./TGJDFLKJGERKLTJEIROFFUJKLGMERTJKLSDGJ I'M PRETENDING TO BE A MONKEY THAT'S TYPING ON A COMPUTER!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA!!! AL;FJASKLFJWEIORUELSKFMX,VSKL;TJHSKLFHIOWERTJ S IT'S SO MUCHWERJASEOKFJKSLNVLDFGNKLSFJSDKFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LVOE BEING HYPER!!!!! I'M TYPING WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE SCREEN, SO TI FHTIS IS MESSED UP THAT'S WHY AND IF YOU RCAN'T READ IT HTHEN OHWELL!!!! HYE RAPUNZEL LET DOWN YOUR HAIR SO I CAN CUT IT OFF!!!! CORBIN QUIT MAKING FUN OF RAPUNZEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO FUDGING HYPER IT'S HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T THINK I SPELLED IT RIGHT, BUT OH WELL1!!!!! OH NO TIMMY FELL DOWN THE WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHADOW QUIT PAINTING EVERYTHING BLACK!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY COLORS!!!!!!! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT RED DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ISA GONNA KILLS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SONIC SING THE HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY SONG!!!!!! SHADOW STOP PUNCHING TAILS!!!!!!!!! THAT'S MEAN AND PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anastacia *Witchy Mabel* Asbury *TYPING TO THE BEAT OF THE SONG* JDKAFHDSJKFHDHSFUAHDUFIHDSUIGFUDHGF *NEW SONG* DKJFLAJDFDJLFASEYURNFA;LHFY JDIUAOFHIS FUIADOCDLH ADYAFO NODAOGFD FGODOAFHGV BNDJGFDFHDSAGO DADGFS OUIADGFRUBFAOGDFD DLUHFFFF ISGFCRHSISN YIOUR SMIE DJLKHFSADAIIYTGJKFH G J G FROM THE LOOK IN YOUR EYES YEAH FIDSGAFHDJHJFAHF HUDFGDFHKFDAGHDFJ LOVE FALLS APART DKLHFJSDAKFLHD TURNS TO DUST! DHFJKDOSDY FDIJOHFK UNDHDJB DFJLASGF ALOAOAAOA NOTHING ELS YOU CAN DO DKHALFSGKFDBLASFUHI DGYHUGSAFOJGAFHFFFFFF DCDFRTYUJNBVFC DKFLHDKSAGREDNF ODSAGKDHK HAKDDHDLKHDDKDHDJDHDJDHDKDHDDKDHDDHDKDHDKDHDKDHDKDHDKDHDKDHDKDHDKDHDHDKDHDKDHDDKDHDKDHDKDHKDHDKDHDKDHDKDHDKDHDKDHDKHDKDJDHDJDHHHSDJHJGHJHJHJFGHJDHDDDFHDFJH DJDJD DIDFHFD IDHFI DDOHDFAL BR R FR R RR R R G G GR G RG R GR GR G RG R G RGR GR G R RG GR R GR GFJGHHGS HDHHDGHDFJFDJFDHFJHFDJHSDFHJFDJHFDHJFDHJFDHJFHJJHFJHFDHJFHJFDJJJJJJJJJJJDSSSS HJJJJJFHJSKSKHF LISTEN TO YOUR HEART JDHFALKSFJA;LH AOFYAREGF JFDIDJKJD FYIF HIS FIGHT IS WORTH WHILE HDSFHDFAFJKDSFHDFJKFDSHJDSF LOST IN THE TIME YEAH KLDFFAHJHFKDJFJHUKDHFHDFDJI NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS DSYHFDBASFGADH YOUR DREAMS DHJHDFS DJHDSFSHDFJHFDSHJFDSHJFDSHJ DSSJHDFJHDSFJHFDSHJFDHJ DXFFDSJHHDSFHJDFHJ TO YOUR DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DHGADFHJDFDJHKDFHJFDHJDFJHDFHJFDHJDFJHDFJHJHDFHJFDHFDJHFDSHJFDHJFDH LISTEN TO YOUR HEART DHKJFDJKHDFJHDFHDFSHDSFKHHDSFJHHDSHJDSFHJDFSHFDJJJJFSFDHJFDHKJHFJJHDFH HJHJDSFJHHJKDFDHHHHFDJHFDHJUUUUUUFBBBJDBASF FJHDHFGGERHFAUYBGDFYUAI LFJKDAFG BEFORE YOIU TELL HIM GOOD BYEDSJDFJHKFDHJDFSJDJHDSFJFDSJHHJFDSJHDFHJJHJHDSFHJJKHDSFJHHJFADHJDFHJ KDAHJKFHAKJHJ DSJKJFDJHDSFHJFDSFJDFHJDDHJALBF HDLASUGFUEFEYUG DDASLKJGHGYGE ASHJFD JJJJJJJJJJJJJFAD UEUEUW DJHHJDJHDFFHFJHFDSJHJDFJFDHJDFLAJJJLALALALALALALALAALALALALALALAALLALAALLALALALAAAAAAAAALALLALALAAALLALSLSSLSLLSALALALLALALALALALALALAALLALAALLALAALLALAALLAALALLALALALALLA DIIIIIIIIIIIING *END SONG*

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eleanor Is Bad At This (audinosbiitch) *is scared away by the exclamation marks*

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 59 comments OMS I LOVE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS HURTS MY FINGERS ON MY PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FAMILY IS INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PROBABLY WHERE I GET IT FROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FISHTANK LIT ON FIRE YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE JOLLY RANCHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH AND SHADOWANDPIEANDCHEESECAKEANDEXCLAIMATIONPOINTSANDNOSPACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anastacia *Witchy Mabel* Asbury HAHAHAHAH YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE SEEN ME IN SEMINARY!!! MY TEACHER GAVE US ALL A BEAN AND TOLD US TO NAME IT AND MAKE UP A STORY ABOUT IT!!!!! HE ASKED ME ABOUT MY BEAN. I TOLD HIM MY BEAN WAS NAMED MICHIKO AND I DIDN'T THINK UP A STORY ABOUT HIM BECAUSE IT WOULD BE DARK AND DEMENTED!!! ITS THE TRUTH. I SHOULD HIM THE SECTION ABOUT MY BEAN'S FAMILY AND HE TOLD ME HE WAS GOING TO HAVE NIGHTMARES XD HEHEHEHEHEHE IT WAS FUNNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY MICHIKO COME SAY HI TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Michiko: no. ME: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAEE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Michiko: shut up. ME: I'LL KEEP PESTERING YOU UNTIL YOU SAY HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. Michiko: -_- fine....hi. ME: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DEMON FOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *RUNS OFF AND RUNS BACK OVER AND PICKS UP MICHIKO* RUN MICHIKO!!! RUN LIKE THE WIND AND DON'T EVER LOOK BACK!!!! Michiko: how did I get stuck with you...I'm starting to like the crazy Japanse old man with his evil spirits...at least he's calm about it.

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 59 comments BAD SHADOW!!! BAD SHADOW, BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUN COSMO!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCARY EPISODE NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE COSMO ALONE!!!!!!! OPS......DON'T KIIIILLLL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!M! BAD SHADOW!!!! NO CHAOS SPEAR!!!! NNNNNOOOOO CHASO SPEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!! I'M GONNA GET KILLED BY MY CRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *stops for a second* WAIT!!! SSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHAAAAAADDDDDDOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackles Shadow* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anastacia *Witchy Mabel* Asbury XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MICHIKO IS LOCKED IN MY SCRIPTURE BAG HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH ATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT LESAST I THINK HGE IS xddddddddddddddddddddddddddD JFDHFDHFDHDFHDJFFDJHFDHJFDJHFDJFDHJFDJFDJSHFHDJSDSFSHJ ADREAM LIKE IS WORTH TAKING A CHANCE FORE SO THIS IS SOMETHING TO DANCE FOR XDKDKFDHJDFHJHJDFHJFHDFHJF HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I LOVE THIS EPISODE OF PHINEAS AND FERB :D XD XD XD XD XD XD JUMP AND DUCK XD XD XD XD HOW'D YOU GET YOUR FACE IN THERE? I USED THIS CAMERA! COOOL! THEN YOU DO THIS, AND THIS, AND THIS AND THIS AND WALA!!!!!! WOOOOOAAAAAAH!!! XD DJDHDSHFDSJDHJDFHJDSFHJHJJHDHJFHFHKHJFHJFFHJ OMG THIS ONE HAS A FAINT PHINABELLA MOMENT XD XD XD XD XD XCANDACE BAD CHOICE OF WORDS XD HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH SUCKED INTO A VIDEOGAME XD XDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDXXDXXDDXDX HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE OMG THIS ONE HAS A SWEET MOMENT WITH CANDACE XD OHHHHHH SNAP XD WHERE AM I?! YOU'RE INSIDE THE VIDEOGAME! WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M IN THE VIDOE-AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEH OMG ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *ATTACK HUGS A PERSON IN A WHITE NINJA OUTFIT* MY ZANE MY ZANE MY ZANE MY ZAAAAANNNNNEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

message 38: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Ashkenazy (actsingdance) | 128 comments Mod
Woah. this page can get kinda creepy...

Anastacia *Witchy Mabel* Asbury HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE I'M GLAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OOOOOHOHOHOHOHO I WANNA TALK LIKE ZECORA! THIS IS FUN, ESPACILLY UNDER THE SUN. LISTENING TO A SONG, NOTHING CAN GO WRONG. BUT MY BROTHER'S IN THIS ROOM, HE'S READY TO MEET HIS DOOM! :D THAT WAS FUN, BUT NOW I'M DONE. MAYBE, NO I'M NOT, WHAT WAS I DOING, I FORGOT...

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) HEHHEHEHSGJWEYKLDKZGJDUPTPZYRV

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHJHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHHOHOIHGZHEHHEHHEHEJEJEJJEHHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHH OHOOHOOGOOOHOBOGOOHOHOHOHOO HHAHAHHSHAHJAHAJJAJAHAHHHAHAHMMUWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA HIHIIIHIHIGIIHIHIGIHOIHIIHI HOHOOOIHIHOHIOHOHOHOOHOHO HEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHDV ZBBBBHHEHEHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHNV USND OHOHOHOHO

8D

Anastacia *Witchy Mabel* Asbury I'M ON SUGAR! I'M ON SUUUGAR! I'M ON SUGAR! I'M ON SUGAR IM SUGAR IM ON SUGA! LALALAALALAALALALALALLALALAALLALALALALAALALLLLAALLLLLLALAALAAAAAAAAALALALAALALALLLLAALLLALLLLAALALALAALA LOL LLOYD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD NO NO MY ZANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8ATTACK HUGS ZANE!* MY NINJDROID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Anastacia *Witchy Mabel* Asbury did I scare everyone off...

Kayla ~The Mirthful Messiah~ (Chucklevoodoos142) | 59 comments BBOOOO!!!!!!!! HI, HI, HI, HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 44: by Lauren (new)

Lauren THERRRRRRE'S... antimony, arsenic, aluminum, selenium,
And hydrogen and oxygen and nitrogen and rhenium,
And nickel, neodymium, neptunium, germanium,
And iron, americium, ruthenium, uranium,
Europium, zirconium, lutetium, vanadium,
And lanthanum and osmium and astatine and radium,
And gold and protactinium and indium and gallium,
GAASSSSSPPP
And iodine and thorium and thulium and thallium.

There's yttrium, ytterbium, actinium, rubidium,
And boron, gadolinium, niobium, iridium,
And strontium and silicon and silver and samarium,
And bismuth, bromine, lithium, beryllium, and barium.

There's holmium and helium and hafnium and erbium,
And phosphorus and francium and fluorine and terbium,
And manganese and mercury, molybdenum, magnesium,
Dysprosium and scandium and cerium and cesium.
And lead, praseodymium, and platinum, plutonium,
Palladium, promethium, potassium, polonium,
And tantalum, technetium, titanium, tellurium,
GAASSSSSPPP
And cadmium and calcium and chromium and curium.

There's sulfur, californium, and fermium, berkelium,
And also mendelevium, einsteinium, nobelium,
And argon, krypton, neon, radon, xenon, zinc, and rhodium,
And chlorine, carbon, cobalt, copper, tungsten, tin, and sodium.

These are the only ones of which the news has come to Harvard,
And there may be many others, but they haven't been discovered.

unread topics | mark unread