Making Connections discussion

ARCHIVES > Professional Services

Comments (showing 1-11)    post a comment »
dateUp arrow    newest »

~ Rose ~ ☯Desert Rose❀ (butterscotchbubbles) Hi! I run a book blog, Desert Rose Reviews, which also has a list of several literary services my husband and I provide authors. A few of those services are reviewing, editing, and beta-reading.

I am an avid reader, and love to share my love of books. Because of that, I've recently started a Tour service, in order to promote great books even more! I'm always looking for more bloggers who would like to host events for Desert Rose Tours- if you're interested, please fill out this simple form! Thank you, I appreciate it!

I'm also open to any authors who would like me to help promote their book(s). I am willing to provide many services- anything to help promote your book, really! For more information, please email me at desertrosereviews (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks so much!

@Desert Rose Reviews & Tours

message 10: by Cherry (new)

Cherry Lemonade (cherrylemonade) | 17 comments Hi I am starting an online publicity service that organizes blog tours for authors. It is new but I already have a lot of bloggers that are ready to go!

message 9: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Husted (DawnHusted) | 6 comments Sheri wrote: "Post your business related to books here. These can be blog tour sites, editing services, book covers, publishing, etc. Post here or start your own thread."

Hi, my name is Dawn. I'm a writer and I also run a site where I promote other indie writers (and those with small publishers). It's free, you can see the site here:

On top of this, I created eCovers for other writers. You can see them here:

Hope you'll check both sites out.

message 8: by Athanasios (new)

Athanasios (athanos) | 39 comments Covers For Hire

I'm an indie writer using kills from a regular, day-to-day, graphics job for ebook covers. I've create custom covers for other indie writers at:

message 7: by Heather (new)

Heather | 61 comments I am a freelance copyeditor at your service. Please visit my website for more details:

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Priester (jenniferpriester) | 9 comments My company's name is A & M Moonlight Creations and is a book publishing company that can also format both print books and ebooks. If you were to choose my company you could either publish or get your book formatted by us, or get both together. Either way you would get your book featured on our website with a link to your own site, if you choose to have one, or just to the buying sites.
Currently A & M Moonlight Creations has published one book and is working with one author, Mortal Realm Witch: Learning About Magic with more books in this series and many others on the way.
Our book layout designer is working with two authors currently and has done the layouts for the newest version of Travels With Max by: Janet Bennett as well as the upcoming Mortal Realm Witch: The Magic Continues along with the other books in this series.
Our website is not yet up and running but should be sometime soon as well as the website for our layout designer. For now you can visit: to learn a little about the company as well as visit A & M Moonlight Creations on Facebook.
My company does request that in order to publish with us your book must be well edited first.
For more information you can contact A & M Moonlight Creations at

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma Calin (EmmaCalin) | 4 comments Here at Gallo-Romano Media we have a team of writers and designers offering assistance to other authors to create high quality books, both in terms of presentation and content.

These days anyone can publish a book but not everyone has the experience and knowledge to handle the necessary tools and resources.

At Gallo-Romano Media we are happy to help with the traditional elements of publishing such as editing, proof reading, page layout and cover design.

In addition we handle the challenges of creating e-books, audiobooks and print on demand paperbacks.

The online presence of a writer is critical to their exposure. We also offer advice on setting up 'author platforms' which include basic websites, blogs, Amazon Author Pages, Sell Sheets, Fan pages and book trailers.

In this digital age it is impossible to overlook social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Goodreads and we can help you get established on these services. More and more, such opportunities appear all the time. We do everything we can to stay abreast of where the action is and to provide a coordinated programme tailored to the individual.

Our services are available to anyone seeking guidance with self-publication. No job is too small or too big. We do charge for our input but at very affordable rates.

We are writers first and foremost and only guide other writers along paths we walk ourselves.

Drop us a line and let's chat about your publishing project

Visit our website:

message 4: by Jo (new)

Jo Michaels (JoMichaels) | 23 comments I format print books. Very different from formatting ebooks (though I can do that, too). I do book formatting. You get running headers, page numbers, ToC, front matter, and everything else you see in a traditional print book. I hold a degree in graphic design, use Adobe InDesign CS5 (the industry standard), and am 100% compatible with all POD publishers. I can also work with images that bleed, illustrations, and photos with text wrapped.

I know orphans and widows and make sure your text is free from these common errors.

I price based on length and complexity of text (images included, etc...). Because proper formatting takes time. Feel free to message me on Goodreads or e-mail me at yassabook2012 [at] gmail [dot] com and we'll talk shop.

message 3: by Jolena (new)

Jolena | 2 comments Hello everyone! My name is Jolena and I'm in charge of promotions with Less Than Three Press, LLC.

I just wanted to invite all the authors here to come check us out. LT3 is always accepting submissions for its serial fiction, novels, and anthologies.

Also, at LT3 we believe in supporting our authors all the way. We have a great team of editors, cover artists, and promoters who will help you make sure your book looks and sounds its best on it's release day.

If you're interested you can check out LT3 at:

If you're ready to submit something check out our guidelines at:

Also, feel free to check out our goodreads group. There you can meet the team behind LT3, talk to the authors, see our upcoming releases and find out first hand from our readers why you should publish with LT3.

We look forward to hearing from you! ^_^

message 2: by Indiebrag (new)

Indiebrag | 2 comments Hi we are B.R.A.G.Medallion (Book Readers appreciation Group)
We have reading teams (and we are always looking for more readers!) who award worthy self-published books our Medallion. We then do all we can to bring attention to these books and help them to rise to the top. visit us @

message 1: by Sheri, Book Ninja (last edited Apr 24, 2012 03:05PM) (new)

Sheri | 4894 comments Mod
Post your business related to books here. These can be blog tour sites, editing services, book covers, publishing, etc. Post here or start your own thread.

unread topics | mark unread