Paranormal Romance Obsessed discussion

Finale (Hush, Hush, #4)
This topic is about Finale
Hush Hush series > Waiting for the final book!

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Tell me I am not the only one eagerly waiting to read this book! :D I loved all her books and I'm dying to see what happens. Anyone know the release date?

I miss Patch ;)

Sarah-Jane Pearce | 3 comments i miss patch tooooooooooo :(

message 3: by Jayme (new) - added it

Jayme | 5 comments patch is one of my favorite bad boys of all time. kinda sad this series is coming to an end.

Bulma Books (BulmaBooks) | 5 comments Are u guys excited about the revealing of the book cover too?

message 5: by Mikayla (last edited Jun 06, 2012 11:17AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mikayla (Kismetkayla1431) | 14 comments i miss my Patch to.... :D hehe have you guys read Obsidian ? Daemon..he was...he was..hot..lol

Bulma Books (BulmaBooks) | 5 comments Mikayla wrote: "i miss my Patch to.... :D hehe have you guys read Obsidian ? Daemon..he was...he was..hot..lol"

Yup! and yes he is....

Mikayla (Kismetkayla1431) | 14 comments Bulma wrote: "Mikayla wrote: "i miss my Patch to.... :D hehe have you guys read Obsidian ? Daemon..he was...he was..hot..lol"

Yup! and yes he is...."

AWW! I know right? :D awww. i just love them both...Daemon and Patch

Bulma Books (BulmaBooks) | 5 comments Mikayla wrote: "Bulma wrote: "Mikayla wrote: "i miss my Patch to.... :D hehe have you guys read Obsidian ? Daemon..he was...he was..hot..lol"

Yup! and yes he is...."

AWW! I know right? :D awww. i just love them ..."

It seems we love paranormal men lol...

Mikayla (Kismetkayla1431) | 14 comments Bulma wrote: "Mikayla wrote: "Bulma wrote: "Mikayla wrote: "i miss my Patch to.... :D hehe have you guys read Obsidian ? Daemon..he was...he was..hot..lol"

Yup! and yes he is...."

AWW! I know right? :D awww. i..."

haha! :D any rec. for books like Obsidian and Hush hush?

Janysa (nysa123) | 42 comments I love both the books Obsidian and Hush Hush. Can't wait for Final and Onyx to come out;)

Bulma Books (BulmaBooks) | 5 comments Janysa wrote: "I love both the books Obsidian and Hush Hush. Can't wait for Final and Onyx to come out;)"

I'm dying to read Onyx!!!!!

message 12: by Bulma (last edited Jun 07, 2012 05:26AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bulma Books (BulmaBooks) | 5 comments Mikayla wrote: "Bulma wrote: "Mikayla wrote: "Bulma wrote: "Mikayla wrote: "i miss my Patch to.... :D hehe have you guys read Obsidian ? Daemon..he was...he was..hot..lol"

Yup! and yes he is...."

AWW! I know rig..."

I'm on the Obisidian forum and they have other options like Mortal Instruments and they also say to try the author's other books. They're pretty good. I may give this a try~

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Obsidian (other topics)