Talk About Anything That Needs Talking About discussion

General > What time is is it and what are you doing?

Comments (showing 51-100 of 684) (684 new)    post a comment »

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) 12:10 a.m just discovered slacker.com radio and liking it pretty well indeed

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) 3:17 a.m and I'm about to go to bed. Sorry you can't sleep Kyle, hate it when that happens :(

Dustin It's 9:22 AM, and I'm thinking I might actually be feeling better today. Yay!

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) 2:44 p.m not doing a whole lot but being hot, it's like 90 degrees in my house even with windows open and fans going.

Donna J (DonnaJ22) 8.00am Friday and I have the day off work. Yay, time to go and see if the chooks have laid any eggs so I can doing some baking. Then I am going to READ!!

Donna J (DonnaJ22) Kit★ wrote: "2:44 p.m not doing a whole lot but being hot, it's like 90 degrees in my house even with windows open and fans going."

Lucky you, I am about to light the fire, it is 2 degree celcius here, brrrrr

Donna (donnaenden) | 95 comments Mod
It is 11:00 and I am at work....grrr..just waiting for 11:45 when I can finally have a break...its a long morning when you wait 3 hours for your first break.
reading The girl with the dragon tattoo during breaks.

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) 2:33 p.m typed another review and am about to turn off the computer for a little while and get some reading done.

Donna J (DonnaJ22) Donna you make me smile, are you paid to go on GR at work (hey I am guilty of doing it too) if not I take it you weren't really working you were............having a break, lol.

Gotta love goodreads for helping us get through the working day :).

Donna J (DonnaJ22) Oh and it is 7.30 Saturday morning (so I am not goofing off at work for once, lol) Husband is out getting the groceries, I am supposed to be doing housework but HAD to check Goodreads first. Okay best I go and do the chores so I can read this afternoon.

Donna wrote: "Donna you make me smile, are you paid to go on GR at work (hey I am guilty of doing it too) if not I take it you weren't really working you were............having a break, lol.

Gotta love goodread..."

well my job is on the computer all day..and we are left to our own devices I guess you could say. So in between jobs I gander on here some. Takes me hours sometimes to finish a sentence lol

Tracy | 90 comments Its 10:20pm and I'm about to get to bed. Have soccer and shopping tomorrow so I need my rest. Shopping really takes it out of need. Ha-ha!

Dustin It's 9:23 AM, and I'm wondering how the soccer season's going (so far) with Tracy's son?

Veronica (VeraJ121) | 24 comments Its 12:52 on my way to a preteen party w/ my daughter

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) 1:02 p.m just killing time until I can get a shower and get ready to take the kid to my mum's for the night. It's a mommy/daddy date night tonite, kid free, woohoo! Bottle of rum, here I come! :D

Dustin Have fun, Kit!:)

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) Thanks! I'm looking forward to it :)

Tracy | 90 comments Dustin wrote: "It's 9:23 AM, and I'm wondering how the soccer season's going (so far) with Tracy's son?"

Hey Dustin! Soccer is going well, we just got home from his game. They lost this one though. They haven't lost many of them this year. He will be starting football in July.

How is Tanya feeling? How much longer? I bet you guys are so excited.

Dustin Kit★ wrote: "Thanks! I'm looking forward to it :)"

You are very welcome.

Dustin Hi, Tracy!

Oh good, that's great news! I'm so happy for him, and their successful season, so far.:)

Tanya has a horrible sinus infection, she's miserable. Aside from that, she and I are well. Thank you for asking.
We are VERY excited. Believe it or not, this coming up Wednesday will make her 13th week, which means the 2nd trimester is right around the corner!!

Tracy | 90 comments I'm sorry she isn't feeling well. I am excited for you guys though.

Tracy | 90 comments HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all you Moms

Dustin Tracy wrote: "I'm sorry she isn't feeling well. I am excited for you guys though."

Thank you, Tracy.

Happy Mother's Day to all our lovely ladies!!!

Dustin wrote: "Hi, Tracy!

Oh good, that's great news! I'm so happy for him, and their successful season, so far.:)

Tanya has a horrible sinus infection, she's miserable. Aside from that, she and I are well. Th..."

wow a new baby coming that is so exciting congrats :-)

Dustin Awww.... thank you very much, Donna!!

Tracy | 90 comments Its 7pm and I am going to try to read but it is so hot it will probably put me to sleep. My AC seems to be out and it is stifling. I guess I have to call a repair man.

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) 11:41 p.m getting ready to try and write a review

Dustin Tracy wrote: "Its 7pm and I am going to try to read but it is so hot it will probably put me to sleep. My AC seems to be out and it is stifling. I guess I have to call a repair man."

Hi, Tracy!

Our AC went out on us on Saturday...

Tracy | 90 comments It bites Dustin. It's 11:30 and I'm at home now waiting for him to fix it and tell me the damage. I hope I don't have to mortgage my son. Although he won't care as long as whoever takes him has AC.

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) 2:10 p.m going outside to let the kid jump on his trampoline for a bit while I read

Dustin I hope I don't have to mortgage my son.

Very funny, Tracy!:)

Tracy | 90 comments Well I didn't have to mortgage my son Dustin but it wasn't cheap.

Dustin Oh, good. I'm sure he's mighty thankful for THAT!:)

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) 8:06 p.m getting ready to step out for a smoke while the kid's napping. Really, he shouldn't be napping this close to bedtime, but he fell asleep on the couch and since he's sick I didn't wanna wake him...

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) 11:37 p.m getting ready to turn off the computer and get back into my book

Dustin It's 10:09 AM, and I'm just catching back up, after going todash for about a day.. It's great to be back!!

Tracy | 90 comments What were you doing Dustin?

Dustin Hi, Tracy!!

I've been ill again...GrrR! I slept nearly all day yesterday. I seem to be feeling much better today, though.:) Thank you for asking!

Tracy | 90 comments Oh Dustin I'm so sorry. Hope you're better. I also hope Tanya doesn't get it because she can't even take an aspirin.

message 90: by Dustin (last edited May 23, 2012 02:14PM) (new)

Dustin Thank you, Tracy. But Tanya's actually really sick for awhile now...:(

Tracy | 90 comments Ohh I'm sorry.

Dustin It's okay,Tracy. Thank you, as always, for your concern. It's much appreciated.:)

Our 3rd OB appointment is later today at 1:30! Yay!!

Tracy | 90 comments Yeah! Let me know how it goes Dustin.

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) Congrats and good luck Dustin, hope everything goes well :)

Dustin Aww.. thank you very much, Kit! I really appreciate it.

Anyway, our appointment went well. We heard the heartbeat (which is palpating at a steady 172 beats a minute,) and we got 2 additional ultrasound photos. They aren't the best quality, but it was really neat to actually see our little one swimming back and fourth, with his/her short arms in motion.
Our next appointment is in about 4 weeks, and they should be able to determine the gender. Yay!!

Tracy | 90 comments The heartbeat is great isn't it? Sounds like a train going 60 it beats so fast. That must have been an awsome experience for you Dustin. You need to get everything read that you want to ever read in the next few months. Just saying.

Dustin Yes, there's nothing like hearing your own child's heat beating (especially the 1st time!) Sometimes it still boggles the mind to think that there's a teeny tiny life inside there.. you know? It's crazy.
I think Brandon got a lot out of the experience, too.:)

Tracy | 90 comments Dustin wrote: "Yes, there's nothing like hearing your own child's heat beating (especially the 1st time!) Sometimes it still boggles the mind to think that there's a teeny tiny life inside there.. you know? It's ..."

That is so cool. So Brandon went with you guys?

Dustin Yep, Brandon wanted to come with us.:)

And in about 4 weeks, when we should be told the baby's gender, both boys will be with us!!

Tracy | 90 comments Do you want to know or do you want to be surprised?

Talk About Anything That Needs Talking About

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Eragon (other topics)
Wolves of the Calla (other topics)
Song of Susannah (other topics)
Shutter Island (other topics)
The Fog (other topics)
More...