Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports (Maximum Ride, #3) Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports discussion

Max and Fang together?

Comments (showing 1-41 of 41) (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Heather Should they be together?

message 2: by Blujeanbooks96 (last edited Apr 21, 2012 03:35AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Blujeanbooks96 uh.. yes I reckon so lol what do you think?

Rahel Abraham yeah they should

andrea pacheco Love them

Miguel No.

I'M FOR MAX AND DYLAN. nuff' said.

message 6: by Ayn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ayn In my mind, it plays out that the two clones fall for each other, so then Max and Fang can be together in harmony :D

Ellie Yes they should. Definitly. For those of you who have read the series...I think Dylan...is...just not right. He seems like a guy who is aware he cant control what he feels, but inside of him, there may or may not be a real longing for Max, but I feel all creeped and odd about him that way. Like he's always on Max becuase he cant control it, and he doesnt have real feelings for her the way Fang does. I dont really know.

Erica Jessica wrote: "In my mind, it plays out that the two clones fall for each other, so then Max and Fang can be together in harmony :D"

So true

Michaela I thought Fang was a rather flat character so that all the teenage girls reading this book could fall for him lol... I mean, really? Tall, dark, silent, almost subservient to Max.... lol a little obvious, Mr. Patterson! :D

Blujeanbooks96 Michaela wrote: "I thought Fang was a rather flat character so that all the teenage girls reading this book could fall for him lol... I mean, really? Tall, dark, silent, almost subservient to Max.... lol a little o..."

I guess you're right, but much better the Flat Fang than the Dufus Dylan in my book (no pun intended)

Actually, I like Dylan SOMETIMES, so maybe that's a lil harsh, but I just have a grudge against him and a hunch about him.

Michaela Blujeanbooks96 wrote: "Michaela wrote: "I thought Fang was a rather flat character so that all the teenage girls reading this book could fall for him lol... I mean, really? Tall, dark, silent, almost subservient to Max....."

lol Well, definitely Dylan shouldn't be with Max :D But i didn't mind him that much, I don't think he really wanted to be with Max anymore than she wanted him lol :D

Lucinda Paperworm wrote: "
No.

I'M FOR MAX AND DYLAN. nuff' said."

How can you be for Max and Dylan??!?

Simplyminali max and fang were definitely made for each other. there is no way dylan is max's perfect other half

Eva Inevitable Max And Fang forever <3 x

Melany They are made for each other! YES

sagebriley yes yes yes. They so should be together. Whoever says no, well... you have problems. lol, jk but really. Yes

Resna-reaper of all reapers Paperworm wrote: "
No.

Can i ask y did u say 'nuff said'
Dylan is a prototype soul mate the scientist are testing him so why should he and Max be together even though Max loves fang and fang loves Max (he may finds it hard to express but true love always triumphs teh fake)
By that i mean Dylan.He is the fake other half of max.If Max digs deep she knows that Fang and her, are meant to be? After they save the world together, like always!

Resna-reaper of all reapers i feel sorry for Dylan the one who was made after and was left behind.But he should find his own way and maybe start his own gang instead of following Max like a sheep.He needs his own identity not 'we were meant to be max, i was made for you.'

Resna-reaper of all reapers Fang and Max FOREVER!

Zaria Fang and Max. Dylan is totally awesome! But he doesn't seem right for Max. ANd yeah,he is supposed to be Max's perfect other half... But Fang was there first. But i doubt Fang will come crawling back unless he totally looses his wits and becomes all mushy and spills all his guts and feelings... and we all know that's not going to happen. But we have to think about this logically... most likely Max and Fang won't be together, and Dylan won't stop trying to get with Max.And she's probably going to fall for him just like she fell for Fang. The only difference is the feelings for Fang were always there it just took them awhile to uproot from the dark abyss they were hiding in and float up to her heart. As much as i would like to see Max and Fang back together it is very unlikely that it will happen

Fang ♥♥ Paperworm wrote: "
No.

me too

message 22: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Max and Fang.

Dylan is too...

perfect?

I don't know... Max + Dylan just doesn't seem right somehow.

message 23: by Kyla (new)

Kyla Rich Max and Fang all the way! Fang is so real and perfect for her!
Dylan seems fake and not right for Max. He doesn't really call her on her crap the way Fang does.
Plus the whole "Dylan was made for Max" thing is a little creepy.
In a perfect world, clone Max/Maya would be with Dylan and they would live happily ever after FAR AWAY from Fang and Max who are together and find a way to not be so absorbed in each other. But, the Maximum Ride world is not perfect.
The chemistry between Fang and Max is so real and amazing and the chemistry between Max and Dylan is kinda flat and lacking; they don't have the passion and heat that Max and Fang do.
~Kyla Marie Rich : )

Nicole 100% YES

Kenna Who's Dylan?

Zaria Kenna wrote: "Who's Dylan?"

like really?

Kirstin omg!! they are perfect for each other!!! keep reading!!! see what happens between them -____-

message 28: by Leah (new) - rated it 4 stars

Leah I guess they're a cute couple, but they're really young to be all "I can't live without you" and stupid stuff like that. I mean, they're 14. They won't be getting married anytime soon.

Cameron FAX FOREVER!!!!!!

Shayla Without a doubt Max and Fang! I also saw Dylan and Max's clone getting together, and Max and Fang staying together, ha.

message 31: by Iris (new) - rated it 4 stars

Iris MAX AND FANG! haha definetly

Emily YES!!!!!! BESTEST PEOLE EVER!!!! XD

Shugufa Definetly!! They totally match!! Dylan is more mode lush nudge type in my opinion!

Emily Never thought of that, but he totally is!!!

message 35: by Cory (new) - added it

Cory krueger hell yes

Geena Kenna wrote: "Who's Dylan?"

He's not in this book. He's in the next one though

Karou I imagined them as a family like brothers and sisters, Max & Fang together made a nasty taste to me, seemed incestous.

message 38: by Mallory (last edited Jun 04, 2013 06:37AM) (new) - added it

Mallory Bizien Hell yea

abigail smith i think the author put them in this situation to bring them together. i mean max talks so highly of him, and fang is avoisly in love with her. authors normaly bring in the twister in this case dylan, to twist the readers thoughts of the out come. but hey im not even to the book where dylan comes in.....

☽Ƹɱɱɑ☾ I'm going to start Max any minute now, but I have read the back of Fang. Like, perfection vs. passion? Trick question! Who wants perfect? And I know it's not Dylan's fault he was created that way, but he is not taking over Fang's place. Fang is tall, dark, mysterious...and Dylan's probably the other side of a stereotypical love triangle, all nice and light.

I get mad every single time Max breaks away from Fang's kiss. Why can't she just "go with the flow"? (to quote the Voice) I loved the part with the pizza box explosion, and Fang had his arms around her and was using his hand to cover her face - I almost melted! And Bridget and Fang - oh, don't even get me started.

I'd really like to see way more of Fang's POV. I really enjoyed the little chapter after Fang kissed Max for the first time in that cave.

Fang Forever!

message 41: by Rida (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rida MAX & FANG 4EVER 100% YUP THAT'S RIGHT!

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports (other topics)
Max (other topics)
Fang (other topics)