The Darkest Fire (Lords of the Underworld, #0.5) The Darkest Fire discussion

to buy

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lindie (new) - added it

Lindie I would like to get my hands on this book if any one can help!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I have been searching high and low for any of Gena's books in the stores and have had no luck at all with any of the Lords of the Underworld series. Also as far as I can tell the Darkest Fire seems to be only an ebook versus a paperback or hardcover.

message 3: by Lindie (new) - added it

Lindie Lindie wrote: "I would like to get my hands on this book if any one can help!!!"

thank you Laura I bought the others from amazon books online they are worth the read.

Jacquie Sorry, I purchase most of my reading material on ebooks. Only history books are harder to get that way. I either buy hard copies from Barnes & Noble online or through Amazon. The Lords of the Underworld series is really worth the wait and struggle.

Christina hi, i read the paper back of the darkest fire it was amazing its a short story in gena showalters " into the dark " book the book has .5 , 3.5 , 5.25 in it just look up ( gena showalter, into the dark ) i no borders book store carries it and you can also go on ebay and amazon and get it
hope this helps everybody to get there hands on this amazing short story

Ronie Washington-mercado you can get into the dark from barnes and noble. While reading the series I have actually being reading the shorts stories in the order the fall between the books. It provides a deeper understanding of the back stories.

message 7: by Angel Starr (new) - added it

Angel Starr I have the whole series on epub. Send me an email if you want it......

Rosa They are available on ibooks.

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Darkest Fire (other topics)