Q&A with author Frank Nappi discussion

Daydreamer's Thoughts...a Blog About Films and Books

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Frank (last edited Apr 21, 2012 06:22AM) (new)

Frank Nappi (fnap33) | 255 comments Mod
Thank you to Faye at "a daydreamer's thoughts...a blog about films and books" for this wonderful interview and "package." It looks great. Thanks Faye for highlighting me on your blog.

http://xxdaydreamer21xx.blogspot.co.u...

The Legend of Mickey Tussler by Frank Nappi

Sophomore Campaign  A Mickey Tussler Novel by Frank Nappi

message 2: by Lorraine (new)

Lorraine | 3 comments Loved the interview...I was also curious as to why Mickey was an individual with Autism! My career has always involved individuals with differing diagnosis ( I was an in- home Family Counselor, worked in residential group homes and now am an Educational Assistant with Autism Intervention Training) and that fact piqued my interest. Baseball has been in the family for generations; to have both interests in one novel, is nothing short of ideal!

message 3: by Frank (new)

Frank Nappi (fnap33) | 255 comments Mod
I knew I wanted to write a baseball novel because of my love for the game - but I wanted there to be an element that was different from other baseball fiction. I started thinking about my work with autistic children in the school where I teach and suddenly the idea came to me. Considering your connection to both basball and autism - I would think you would enjoy both books. Let me know your thoughts if you read them!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Legend of Mickey Tussler (other topics)
Sophomore Campaign (other topics)