Anything & Everything ~ Roleplay discussion

1 on 1 = Roleplay > Lura & WolfGirl Roleplay

Comments (showing 1-50 of 208) (208 new)    post a comment »

Lura (The Life of Serendipity) (xTheLifeOfSerendipityx) | 779 comments Mod
Hi ya XD

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) Hola! ^^ so wat r we rping?

Whatever, I like it all. I mostly do fantasy/paranormal stuff so we could do that : )

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) sweet same here lol. um....animal or non animal

What would be in the category of non animal?

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) elves,magic beings,angels/demons,god/goddess....ext.

Ew man there all so tempting O.O

A goddess would be awesome, I've never RP as a Goddess before :D

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) haha well do u want to b guy or girl or both first?

message 10: by Lura (The Life of Serendipity), Love and Peace <3 (new)

Guy and girl if you want : )

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) sure! we can do god/goddess. I like to do the Greek so like zuse..ext. LOL we can just make up names but use the god/goddess talents.

message 12: by Lura (The Life of Serendipity), Love and Peace <3 (new)

I LOVE GREEK MYTHOLOGY XD

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) ME to lol ill brb in a bit then ill make me people

message 14: by Lura (The Life of Serendipity), Love and Peace <3 (new)

Alright : )

message 15: by Lura (The Life of Serendipity), Love and Peace <3 (last edited May 10, 2012 09:24AM) (new)

{Name} Atheria
{Power} Weather
{Age} 31 (103257 years old)

{Appearance} Atheria stands at 5'9 and looks like this; [image error]
Atheria hides her beauty from all, never showing her face fully, or hides it behind a mask.
{Personality} Atheria is distant and quiet, but she is a force of nature if you make her mad, or get on her bad side.
{History} TBRP
{Romantic Interest} None at the moment
{Other} TBRP

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) i have a question. how do u feel about the whole rping sex and things?

message 17: by Lura (The Life of Serendipity), Love and Peace <3 (new)

Well I've RPed it before, but its been a really long time since I have. Don't really do it anymore to be honest. It gets a little awkward, but I could RP it if the moment calls for it.

message 18: by ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (last edited Apr 19, 2012 04:57PM) (new)

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) alright! sounds cool to me

Name: Merr( Merline)
Godly age: 476238
Human age: 24
Godly App,: http://media.photobucket.com/image/go...
Human app. : Same as godly app. but with these clothes- http://media.photobucket.com/image/go... (and no weapons)
Goddess of: Weapons and War
Powers: Can controll emotions
Personality: Cold,hard,mean,often doesn't talk but when she does, she is like a poisonness snake
Crush:
Hisroty: She has no parents live and lives in the human world

message 19: by Lura (The Life of Serendipity), Love and Peace <3 (new)

Oh and you can make more then one character : )

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) Name: Luckis
God age: 88274
Human age: 29
God of: Sun
Powers: can controll fire
God app.: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
Human app.: same app. with a blue t and black pants
Personailty: bold,caring,strong,cocky
history: lives with the other gods
Crush: Atheria

message 21: by Lura (The Life of Serendipity), Love and Peace <3 (new)

Name: Ash
God Age: 105600
Human Age: 35
God of: Water and Sea
Powers: Water and Sea
Appearance: Ash stands at 6'0 and looks like this;
Personality: Kind, harsh, cruel and sweet to the people that he cares about.
History: TBRP
Crush: None, yet...
Other: Atheira is his half-sister.

message 22: by Lura (The Life of Serendipity), Love and Peace <3 (new)

Want to start?

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) Sure but i gtg now im sorry! ill b back probably tomorrow`

message 24: by Lura (The Life of Serendipity), Love and Peace <3 (new)

Alright, bye : )

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) haha i back for a moment lol))

Merr watched as a battle broke out between two rivle familes. She smiled to herself. Oh how she loved a good fight. It was now involving some guards trying to stop the fight. They battled in the main part of town where people often go to shop. The air had a slight breeze.

Lukis sat in his golden chair and watched humans talk and walk about on Earth. He sighed and drummed his fingers on the chair arm. He was very bored watching them.

((can it take place in actient Grece?))

message 26: by Lura (The Life of Serendipity), Love and Peace <3 (new)

((Sure : ))

Atheria walked out on the battle field, the people moving out of her way but still fighting one another. "Stupid humans..." She muttered to herself.

~ ~ ~

Ash let out a sigh watching the fight from afar and smiled when he saw his dear little sister making her way towards him.

message 27: by ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (last edited Apr 19, 2012 04:50PM) (new)

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) Merr's eyes grew dark as she saw the goddess and god. I wonder why they are here... She thought. She moved her hand on the hilt of a long and think sword she had on her left side. She griped it as she watched them. She breathed slowly and closed her eyes. Humans... She called one part of the two familes. They have tooken your land and money...They have killed your children. Regain your familes honor! She ordered and the humans she talked and they begain to get blood thursty. They screamed and gutted many. Merr's eyes once again grew lighter as she watched happily.

message 28: by Lura (The Life of Serendipity), Love and Peace <3 (new)

Atheria head snapped over, her eyes glowing bright green; the earth moving in waves under Merr's feet. "So this is your doing. A meaningless battle, I should have known." She said.

~ ~ ~

Ash let out a sigh and formed a wave that hit Merr, knocking her off her feet. "Are you that bored that you have to cause chaos where ever you go?" He asked.

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) Merr made a Off Sound as she fell backwards. SHe caughed her balance and snarled at them both. " Why did you have to always have to kill my fun? "She lifted her lips in a growl. "I'Ts fun watching them fight. I have nothing better to do and its not meaningless. "She looked at Atheria. "What would happen if the stupid human world was always happy and jouful huh? It needs balance.....like you would even know that. " She rolled her eyes. "You do know that I am a GODDESS OF WAR right? " She glaied at them both.

message 30: by Lura (The Life of Serendipity), Love and Peace <3 (new)

Ash winked at her. "Yeah we know, but it doesn't make it right anyway you try to put it, Merr." He said.

Atheria nodded, agreeing with her brother. "Yes, I to keep the balance by balancing out nature. And right now the balance is off terribly. Maybe I should bring this up with Lukis? What do you think he'll have to say?" She asked her eyes bright and deadly.

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) Merr rolled her shoulders backand sighed. "I don't know. I haven't talk to him in many a years. He hates the humans. He hates Zuse for making them too. I don't think he would bother with Earth anyway." She said ignoring Ash.

Lukis stoped his fingers. He had heard what they said and looked for them on Earth. When he had found them, he mummbled. "Yes, thats right. Humans are little bugs under my feet." He shinned the sun a bit brighter on them .

message 32: by Lura (The Life of Serendipity), Love and Peace <3 (last edited Apr 20, 2012 05:28PM) (new)

Atheria looked up to the skies and blocked out the sun, summoning up a great bank of black clouds. Ash let out a chuckle.

"You know we're not as young as we look, we can do anything you guys can, even more." He said with a smug smile on his face.

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) Merr huffed. "Well what ever. You probably know where to find me if you guys have a problem with me. "She turned around and vanished, black smoke was all that was left of her.

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) Lukis's eyebrow cocked up. "Don't tempt me girl." He said and the sun's rays bruned brighter. It was turned on Atheria's skin, burning her.

message 35: by Lura (The Life of Serendipity), Love and Peace <3 (new)

Atheria looked down at the burn, but didn't utter a word. Ash's face grew dark.

"You've got some nerve burning my sister." He said. Atheria looked over at him, shaking her head.

"Don't worry it didn't hurt." She said.

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) Lukis chuckled and burned the sun still brighter. He didn't care what the God said. Its not like he could kill him. Zues's humans need the sun to live and if Ash did hurt him, Lukis wouldn't put the sun on the Earth,which would make Zuse very mad.

Merr appered in a little vilage. She looked human the the humans,of corse she wasn't a human though,

message 37: by Lura (The Life of Serendipity), Love and Peace <3 (new)

Atheria glared up at the skies, thunder clouds rolling in. "You use Zeus like a shield. You think you can do anything you want. I am older then you Lukis, remember that." She said and disappeared.

Ash let out a sigh. "Look and what you did, you made her mad." He said.

message 38: by ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (last edited Apr 23, 2012 01:06PM) (new)

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) Lukis talked in Ash's head, a talent all the Gods and Goddess could do. Like I care. And I don't use him as a shield. I'm just smart. Age as nothing to do with anything. He told the last part to Atheria.

Merr looked around the town. He picked up an apple and gave the man selling them a coin worth 5 dollars, more than the worth of the apple. She then walked away, bitting into the apple. The wind parted her dress slightly, showling the many tattoos she had on her legs.

message 39: by Lura (The Life of Serendipity), Love and Peace <3 (new)

Atheria let out a sigh now in her own home. "You can think what you like, but killing humans off for fun, is wrong." She said.

~ ~ ~

Ash let out a sigh and made his way back to the ocean. He walked in, the water up to his knees and just stood there.

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) Lukis huffed. Yeah king what you like too miss suckup

Merr licked a drop of apple juice that fell down her bottom lip, hitting the stud that was found there. Many people looked at her with fear and aw. They had never seen anyone with peircings or detailed tattoos like Merr's. She smiled softly letting the glory of it all sink in.

message 41: by Lura (The Life of Serendipity), Love and Peace <3 (new)

Atheria let out a sigh as she sat down in her chair, looking out the windows and looking up at the skies. "I'm not a suck up." She said.

~ ~ ~

Ash walked into the village, his pants soaked from the knee down.

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) Lukis laughed and the sky rummbled.

Merr finished half of the apple and looked down at an orphan child on the side of the street. Her heart quickly renched for the child. Merr knew how the child felt being alone. She gave her the apple and some money and hurried away, not looking at the childs suprized face and then happy tears.

message 43: by Lura (The Life of Serendipity), Love and Peace <3 (new)

((What do you think of a gathering of the gods and goddesses...?))

Ash walked around the village smiling at all the little children, especially all the little orphans. "Hello there." He said kneeling in front of a little boy and girl.

They both shared shy nervous looks. "Hi." They both said. Ash looked around and did a little water trick making them both smile.

"Whoa!" The little boy said and the little girl giggled. Ash chuckled then gave them each an apple and a little money.

"Now don't waste that money on sweets." He said ruffling their hair. They shook their heads.

"We won't, thank you!" They said and ran off giggling. Ash stood up and turned then smiled seeing Merr handing an apple to a child.

"Well who would have thought that you had a soft spot for children." He said walking up behind her.

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) ((sounds like a good idea.))

Merr froze and her jaw clenched. "...Why would you care anyway. Leave me alone." She growled at him without turning around.

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) ((all of them?))

message 46: by Lura (The Life of Serendipity), Love and Peace <3 (new)

((We won't RP for them all, they'll just be there...))

Ash blinked, then rose his hands up in surrender. "Whoa down killer." He said with a chuckle.

"Its good that you care about children. If you didn't then you would be heartless." He said as a compliment.

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) ((alright ill just do a Zuse thing to call them.))

Merr whipped around, glairing at him. "I don't give a sh-" She stopped when the King of the God and Goddess spoke in her head. My children..and other family, I call apone you to take about events that are happening. Come to meet me at Olmpious. He said to all the God and Goddess. Merr frowned and clenched her fists. " Just stop playing with me-" She stood straighter and smiled "-before you get hurt." She turned into black smoke.

Lukis sat up in his chair and looked around the God and Goddess that came up. Zuse nodded to him. He nodded back, he was already in the Heavens.

message 48: by Lura (The Life of Serendipity), Love and Peace <3 (new)

((Alright cool : ))

Ash let out a hard laugh. "Yeah, right." He said and made his way back to the ocean and walked in, transporting himself to Olympus.

~ ~ ~

Atheria let out a sigh having just arrived to Olympus, her mask gone, only her clock did she wear, hood up. Ash walked up behind his sister.

"So you came as well." He said. Atheria spun around looking up at him.

"Do not sneak up behind me like that." She said pushing him, but then hugged him.

"Oh course I came, Zeus called didn't he." She said pushing away.

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) ((XD http://www.ancientworlds.net/aworlds_...

http://scifimafia.com/wp-content/uplo... these good pics for wat it looks like?))

Lukis's eyes travled to them and he huffed quitly, his eyes lingering on Atheria, then looking back at Zuse. He spoke to all the members of the human race. A little after he started, Merr apperaed in the centure of the room stopping him in mid sentence.

message 50: by Lura (The Life of Serendipity), Love and Peace <3 (new)

Ash and Atheria walked up looking around. "What is this about?" Ash asked. Atheria's mask was back, for she was being stared at by the other gods and goddesses. None of the others had seen her face yet, but they saw her dark brown eyes which was still not good.

« previous 1 3 4 5

unread topics | mark unread