Reading Rampage discussion

Discussion 3

Comments (showing 1-25 of 25) (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey Tate | 2 comments post comments/ideas here

message 2: by Brett (new)

Brett Hamilton | 9 comments I thought that this was a vary good book up untill my teacher took the book away from me because it was inappropriate in the ending so now i have to get a noat saying that im allowed to get to read the rest but other then that its vary confuzing but not really i dont understand who or why she would put people on her tapes

message 3: by Brett (new)

Brett Hamilton | 9 comments Brett wrote: "I thought that this was a vary good book up untill my teacher took the book away from me because it was inappropriate in the ending so now i have to get a noat saying that im allowed to get to read..."

but it was a great book

message 4: by Brett (new)

Brett Hamilton | 9 comments Brett wrote: "Brett wrote: "I thought that this was a vary good book up untill my teacher took the book away from me because it was inappropriate in the ending so now i have to get a noat saying that im allowed ..."

agreed

message 5: by Brett (new)

Brett Hamilton | 9 comments Brett wrote: "Brett wrote: "Brett wrote: "I thought that this was a vary good book up untill my teacher took the book away from me because it was inappropriate in the ending so now i have to get a noat saying th..."

agreed

message 6: by Joe (new)

Joe Yarmak | 18 comments I think that Mr. Porter was the most important person in the book because if he did not tell her to move on, Hannah would not have killed herself.

message 7: by Janie (last edited Apr 19, 2012 06:43AM) (new)

Janie Heinonen | 25 comments i think justin is becouse he was the one who started the snowball affect

message 8: by Janie (new)

Janie Heinonen | 25 comments Joe wrote: "I think that Mr. Porter was the most important person in the book because if he did not tell her to move on, Hannah would not have killed herself."

also him because he never really helped her

message 9: by Madison (new)

Madison Jeffrey | 19 comments I think the most important event in the book was when she killed herself because she would have not made these tapes if she didnt plan on killing herself

message 10: by Madison (new)

Madison Jeffrey | 19 comments Janie wrote: "Joe wrote: "I think that Mr. Porter was the most important person in the book because if he did not tell her to move on, Hannah would not have killed herself."

also him because he never really h..."

i completely agree

message 11: by Madison (new)

Madison Jeffrey | 19 comments Brett wrote: "I thought that this was a vary good book up untill my teacher took the book away from me because it was inappropriate in the ending so now i have to get a noat saying that im allowed to get to read..."

haha i finished it before she took it

message 12: by Joe (new)

Joe Yarmak | 18 comments Brett wrote: "I thought that this was a vary good book up untill my teacher took the book away from me because it was inappropriate in the ending so now i have to get a noat saying that im allowed to get to read..."

She took it for a reason.

message 13: by Chris (new)

Chris Bradbury | 14 comments the most important aspect, in my opinion, is the cassette tapes because without the tapes, we would never know why hannah killed herself and clay would have never known that it was not his fault that this has happened

message 14: by Madison (new)

Madison Jeffrey | 19 comments Joe wrote: "Brett wrote: "I thought that this was a vary good book up untill my teacher took the book away from me because it was inappropriate in the ending so now i have to get a noat saying that im allowed ..."

yeah because everyone was not treating her right.

message 15: by Janie (new)

Janie Heinonen | 25 comments Madison wrote: "I think the most important event in the book was when she killed herself because she would have not made these tapes if she didnt plan on killing herself"

true that... this book whould be totaly different if she didnt make the tapes

message 16: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 12 comments Joe wrote: "I think that Mr. Porter was the most important person in the book because if he did not tell her to move on, Hannah would not have killed herself."

Um, thats confusing cause she did kill herself!! i agree that Mr. Porter is the most importatnt person though too because if he had actuallly helped she would have been fine and not killed herself

message 17: by Joe (new)

Joe Yarmak | 18 comments Janie wrote: "i think just is becouse he was the one who started the snowball affect"

I could see why you might think that. I guess he was the one who gave her her bad bad reputation.

message 18: by Chris (new)

Chris Bradbury | 14 comments Joe wrote: "I think that Mr. Porter was the most important person in the book because if he did not tell her to move on, Hannah would not have killed herself."

this was the second most important part in my opinion, not the first because hannah didnt listen very well

message 19: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 12 comments Madison wrote: "Brett wrote: "I thought that this was a vary good book up untill my teacher took the book away from me because it was inappropriate in the ending so now i have to get a noat saying that im allowed ..."

i finished 2 before she took it:D HAHA

message 20: by Joe (new)

Joe Yarmak | 18 comments Madison wrote: "I think the most important event in the book was when she killed herself because she would have not made these tapes if she didnt plan on killing herself"

That is important, but I think that she could have made the tapes if even if she didn't kill herself. They could have reminded her of her childhood.

message 21: by Janie (new)

Janie Heinonen | 25 comments Olivia wrote: "Joe wrote: "I think that Mr. Porter was the most important person in the book because if he did not tell her to move on, Hannah would not have killed herself."

Um, thats confusing cause she did ..."

there is a lot of important people in this book tho i thinkk!;)

message 22: by Janie (new)

Janie Heinonen | 25 comments Madison wrote: "Joe wrote: "Brett wrote: "I thought that this was a vary good book up untill my teacher took the book away from me because it was inappropriate in the ending so now i have to get a noat saying that..."

yes i agree completely

message 23: by Chris (new)

Chris Bradbury | 14 comments Brett wrote: "Brett wrote: "I thought that this was a vary good book up untill my teacher took the book away from me because it was inappropriate in the ending so now i have to get a noat saying that im allowed ..."

you didnt really miss that much, that part was'nt very important to the storyline

message 24: by Chris (new)

Chris Bradbury | 14 comments Joe wrote: "Madison wrote: "I think the most important event in the book was when she killed herself because she would have not made these tapes if she didnt plan on killing herself"

That is important, but ..."

i agree, the book would have no purpose if she had not died

message 25: by Joe (new)

Joe Yarmak | 18 comments Chris wrote: "the most important aspect, in my opinion, is the cassette tapes because without the tapes, we would never know why hannah killed herself and clay would have never known that it was not his fault th..."

Yeah, but Clay had no idea that he was one of the reasons why untill he got the tapes. He would have know that she was killed, but I don't think he would have know part of it was because of him.

unread topics | mark unread