Untreed Reads discussion

Quicksilver In The Hand
This topic is about Quicksilver In The Hand
1 view
Book Announcements > Of Love and Life: QUICKSILVER IN THE HAND by Jamie Freeman

Comments (showing 1-1 of 1) (1 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Untreed Reads (UntreedReads) | 985 comments Mod
Follow a love affair through 60 segments of meeting, adapting, fighting and realizations. Quicksilver in the Hand is now available as an ebook worldwide, courtesy of Untreed Reads.

Quicksilver In The Hand by Jamie Freeman

Julian and Tony meet in line at a David Sedaris book signing. “Promise me sixty blissful moments and I’ll pass my whole life with you,” Tony tells Julian. And, although the line is really little more than a charming pick-up line, a relationship does develop, told moment by moment from beginning to end in the 60 segments of this story. Love blooms in moments of passion, but as the clock ticks on, the cracks begin to show and Julian must choose between himself and the relationship he thinks he wants.

Jamie Freeman Jamie Freeman is a north Florida native who works a day job to finance his nighttime passions for writing, reading, and watching old movies. He has collected a personal library that already threatens the structural integrity of his spare bedroom but continues to grow unfettered. He has published a children’s book and a string of short stories and is always working on several new projects. An anthology that included one of his short stories won a 2009 Lambda Literary Award.

How to Purchase Quicksilver in the Hand:

Quicksilver in the Hand is $1.50 from The Untreed Reads Store in a variety of formats,including PDF, EPUB and Kindle formats. You’ll also find the titles at virtually every ebook retailer around the world including Amazon, B&N, Kobo, Apple, WHSmith and Waterstone’s.

If the title hasn’t arrived at your favorite retailer, it soon will! It sometimes takes our retailers a few weeks to process new titles.

Untreed Reads ebook titles are also available for sale to public libraries through our distributor Overdrive. If you’d like to see our titles available for electronic checkout at your local library, please let them know.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Quicksilver In The Hand (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jamie Freeman (other topics)