Barnes & Noble Nook discussion

Comments (showing 1-31 of 31) (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 4 comments I just recently got a Nook Tablet, which I have yet to put down. However, I only have 4 friends that actually use a Nook, let alone read. I am looking to make more friends on my Nook to Lend book to, and from and just have something in common with.

I am not sure how to give out my information for you to find me, but if there is anyone out there looking to expand their Nook Friends by 1, please let me know!

message 2: by Valencia (new)

Valencia (vvlovesu) | 69 comments I mostly just read YA so most of my lendable books are YA or classics and I have a couple adult books that are lendable too.

message 3: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 2 comments Hi iam new here and my nook color is 2 mos. old iam looking for some Nook friends. Have a good day :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Please add me! I am new to nook! TYMPENALOZA@GMAIL.COM

message 5: by Jeanine (new)

Jeanine (JJElizalde) | 142 comments Tyanna wrote: "Please add me! I am new to nook! TYMPENALOZA@GMAIL.COM"

Added. Jeanine_Elizalde@yahoo.com.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you. I will add soon!

message 7: by Joy (last edited Jul 06, 2012 09:28PM) (new)

Joy | 85 comments Jessica wrote: "I just recently got a Nook Tablet, which I have yet to put down. However, I only have 4 friends that actually use a Nook, let alone read. I am looking to make more friends on my Nook to Lend book t..."
Hi, my name is Joy. I have lots of lendable books to read. ladytrekker2008@yahoo.com
I do work, and don't have WIFI there, so please be patient, will answer as soon as I get home.

message 8: by Keith (new)

Keith | 4 comments I need a few nook friends. You can add me by email.
downstairsup@gmail.com

message 9: by Joy (new)

Joy | 85 comments Josephine wrote: "Keith wrote: "I need a few nook friends. You can add me by email.
downstairsup@gmail.com"

you can add me at jparente1963@gmail.com"

Keith, tried to send invite, but it says "enter valid email address. try to send me one please.
ladytrekker2008@yahoo.com

message 10: by Christina (new)

Christina (RegalLadySnow) | 15 comments I only have a few books to lend, but you can add me. My email address is xhexed@hotmail.com.

message 11: by Joy (new)

Joy | 85 comments Josephine wrote: "Joy, me and you are already nook buddy's my email address is jparente1963@gmail.com"

sorry, thought I was writing Keith!! lol

message 12: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 28 comments add me jesdeh2o@hotmail.com
I have mainly paranormal romance and a few YA series.

message 13: by Shanty (new)

Shanty (essell) | 5 comments I am new to the Nook thing and have no lendables yet but my email is ll3din@gmail.com

message 14: by Charlene (new)

Charlene (Charlenef) | 14 comments Shanty wrote: "I am new to the Nook thing and have no lendables yet but my email is ll3din@gmail.com"

Hi Shanty,

I am currently updating my GR book list (I am up to Ls)let me know what you like & I can send the epub to you. Looking forward to sharing with you.
Charlene

message 15: by Joy (new)

Joy | 85 comments I currently have 158 lendable books. ladytrekker2008@yahoo.com for nook owners

message 16: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 28 comments I have 250 lendme books! my email is
jesdeh2o@hotmail.com

message 17: by Deeann (new)

Deeann Murphy | 11 comments Ok...i am fairly new to nook too! I do have a few lendables but not many...please include me as a nook friend and i will add u guys if u dont mind :) I already added joy....Also what is sugarsync? Glad to have found u guys! EVERYONE I know seems to be big kindle fans:( So this is great !

message 18: by Deeann (new)

Deeann Murphy | 11 comments Oops forgot to add my email....deeann.murphy@yahoo.com...yipee new friends !

message 19: by Joy (new)

Joy | 85 comments Jessica wrote: "I just recently got a Nook Tablet, which I have yet to put down. However, I only have 4 friends that actually use a Nook, let alone read. I am looking to make more friends on my Nook to Lend book t..."

Jessica wrote: "I just recently got a Nook Tablet, which I have yet to put down. However, I only have 4 friends that actually use a Nook, let alone read. I am looking to make more friends on my Nook to Lend book t..."
very simple. if you don't mind giving your email address in public (here) then put it here for us to send you Nook Invite. if you wish to keep your email private, then ask us to send you ours.
mine is ladytrekker2008@yahoo.com I read all day, or at work when at lunch.

message 20: by Dustin (new)

Dustin Also what is sugarsync?

Hi, Deeann-

I've been wondering the same thing..

message 21: by Danelle (new)

Danelle (aladynamedd) aladynamedd@gmail.com :)

message 22: by Natasha (new)

Natasha (ahsatan82) | 9 comments My email is tasha_ac@hotmail.com... I'll try to go through and add people on this thread as well =).

message 23: by Charlene (new)

Charlene (Charlenef) | 14 comments Natasha wrote: "My email is tasha_ac@hotmail.com... I'll try to go through and add people on this thread as well =)."

You want to be added to my Nook or my Sugarsync acct?

message 24: by Natasha (new)

Natasha (ahsatan82) | 9 comments Nook... I made a sugarsync account but not quite sure what I'm doing so I have yet to add files

message 25: by Charlene (new)

Charlene (Charlenef) | 14 comments Natasha wrote: "Nook... I made a sugarsync account but not quite sure what I'm doing so I have yet to add files"

Okay Natasha - I will add you; however, most of my books are epubs - you can check out my book list on here and if you are interested in a particular book I will send it to you

message 26: by Natasha (new)

Natasha (ahsatan82) | 9 comments Charlene wrote: "Natasha wrote: "Nook... I made a sugarsync account but not quite sure what I'm doing so I have yet to add files"

Okay Natasha - I will add you; however, most of my books are epubs - you can check ..."

Thanks Charlene, I sent you a friend request =)

message 27: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 28 comments I don't know where else to post this! I know we are far away but please keep an eye out and flood Facebook. They are not putting an AMBER ALERT out. Prayer and hope needed.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-815345

message 28: by Lady (new)

Lady (JLL1) | 2 comments Feel free to add me, my email is Jaime_Lincoln@yahoo.com.

message 29: by Deb (new)

Deb | 161 comments You can add me as. Nook friend.....thedebmeyer@yahoo.com

message 30: by Stormm (new)

Stormm | 16 comments Feel free to add me.
briggsmm@etsu.edu

message 31: by Missyb (new)

Missyb | 221 comments gargoyle1011@yahoo.com

I have mostly paranormal romance books

unread topics | mark unread