Forever Roleplay discussion

Roleplay Characters > Royalty Characters

Comments (showing 1-32 of 32) (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Hannah (Emmaleigh) (xxxiluvwritingxxx) | 847 comments Mod
Here you make up your characters! REMEMBER: This is a GROUP roleplay. So of course, there is a king, a queen, princess, etc. . . .. and peasants. . .

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLoverandfanofTheWanted) | 183 comments Mod
((shouldn't you make a charrie skeleton like what they should have like Name:

((Well. . .it wasn't my suggestion. And they didn't give me ANY details. o.o But I suppose.

Skeleton (If any objections please note):

Name:
Appearance (Description and picture or just a picture):
Personality:
History:
Role in the rp:

This necessary information. You may add what you want. But you must atleast create this much.))

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) Name: Dagger
Social Rank: Head of the Royal Gaurd
App.: http://wolfgirl1424.deviantart.com/fa...
Personality: Dagger never backs down from a fight and is very headstrong. She can be funny when not on the job but when she is, she is ready to kill or die for the royal family
History: she was found by the old head of the gaurd when she was an orphan. she pushed her way tto the top and men hate her for it. She is the first women to ever be a guard. Her past is cold, and hard. She never talks about it
Crush: she wants one but doesn't know the meaning of love since she was never taught of it
Others:

Zoe Snicket (ZoeNightshadeTheHunteress) | 4 comments Name: Zoe
Sex: Female
Appearance (Description and picture or just a picture): http://api.ning.com/files/rqgtNmNscQH...
Personality: Quiet and shy, likes to keep to herself, would like a friend but is too shy to talk to anyone
History: Her background is pretty boring. She's just the daughter of the Queen and King, now a Princess as she has turned 14, the age her parents decided to give her a real place in the royal family.
Crush: She doesn't wish to fall in love.
Others: She has a pet wolf called Frost, a raven called Star and she plays the cello and violin.

Name: Lolita Fluarence
Appearance: Her princess form:
After her rebellion:

Personality: She is headstrong and independant. She crosses everyone with the same attitude, though it soemtimes differs on who she is talking to exactly
History: Lolita is the eldest daughter of the King and Queen, so of course she is a princess who's hand the Kind is anxiously attempting to give away for an alliance. She refuses this, stricken down and wishing for love, she wants nothing to do with her father. So at night, she trains herself to become a warrior. To join the guard, in hope to be as great as the head.
Role: Eldest Princess

Name: Stephen
Sex: Male
Apperance: [image error]
Personality: He's sour, complete with a thoughtful attitude. He rarely speaks unless spoken too and almost always causes havoc.
HIstory: He truly has no history, except the day the King sentenced his mother to death for witchcraft. His mother being the healer of the village. He is now haunted by having to watch the horrid scene.
Role: Royal Stable Boy

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Alyss
Sex: F
Appearance (Description and picture or just a picture): she has long red hair with brown almost black eyes. She is short and slender.
Personality: changes, but usually hot tempered and annoyed
History:
Role in the rp: girl desguised as a boy knight if thats ok

Daisy Name: Lyla-Jane
Sex: F
Personality: http://www.madonnaxportugal.com/wp-co...
History: She was a rape baby, her mother, a queen, having been raped and abused by her fiance at the time until a man rescused her from him. Pregnant and alone her mother had clung to the man until he fell in love with her and broke off his engagement (As he was a prince) with another princess.

This woman was very angry and soon retaliated with a war. Now the queen and prince had just been married and had Lyla-Jane. The prince, now king, had to go lead the war efforts. He was gone for a year and a half and when he returned...things were different. The pair wanted to make it work, but they were both miserable. Thats when her mother got sick.

It seemed to push the king over the edge and he left, promising a young Lyla who would never remember that he would someday return. Her mother survived the illness but became deaf and mute, and essentally useless. No one wanted to marry her now, and so Lyla-Jane's uncle stepped up and did so. He ruled the kingdom with an iron fist, and ruled Lyla with one, too. He didn't care about her, in fact he hated her, and the things he did...all of them...were solely to make her suffer.

Role in the rp: princess

message 9: by Jacob (last edited May 28, 2012 06:59PM) (new)

Name: Liam
Sex: male
Personality: tbrped
History: He is the youngest of two boys besides his father in the royal family...He was offered the throne on his 18th birthday but declined it as he believed their to be to much order in the world
Role in the rp: Only son of the King and Queen, Prince...Charming

message 10: by Jacob (last edited May 28, 2012 07:09PM) (new)

Name: Lazerus
Appearance (Description and picture or just a picture): [image error]
History: The oldest of two princes and the first born heir to the throne, but it must be a family thing as both princes declined te throne
Role in the rp:eldest child of the king and queen, Prince

Daisy Jacob wrote: "Name: Liam
History: He is the youngest of two boys besides his father in the royal family...He was of..."

He's attractive ;)

ikr

Vin | 229 comments Name: Alexandra Roselove
Sex: f
Appearance: (I don't have pics. Sorry.) tall, thin, long, wavy, brown hair that's perfect all the time, green eyes, freckles, light tan skin.
Personality: to be rped
History: to be rped
Role: lost princess

Name: Brian Roselove
Sex: m
Appearance: (I don't have pics. Sorry.) tall, ripped, shortish brown hair that's perfect all the time, green eyes, freckles, light tan skin.
Personality: to be rped
History: to be rped
Role: lost prince Alexandra's twin. They have been split up and don't know about each other.

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) sweet, i thought this rp was dead

Vin | 229 comments Not anymore! :) would you guys mind playing random villagers and Alexandra and Brian's families, just randomly for me?

i can....who ya need me to be mate

Vin | 229 comments Alexandra's extremely poor mom and little sister (very sick and between 3 and 7 years old), and Brian's very rich and slightly snobby mom and dad, older brother (between 16 and 21) and younger sister (between 9 and 13).

i only do guys sooo....

i can do dads and brothers...

Vin | 229 comments Okay. Thanks.

Brian's dad Baron age:40

Brians older brother age:21

Vin | 229 comments Awesome.

message 23: by ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (last edited May 29, 2012 12:56PM) (new)

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) Jacob wrote: "Brian's dad Baron age:40

"

WOO older brother is very niccce!

np

older brothers name Brad

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) braddy is a hotty then ^^

yup

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) ...........yep.............

Daisy Jacob wrote: "Brian's dad Baron age:40

"

He looks like he has skin cancer.

freckles mean nothing i have freckles too...

ƜσℓғǤιяℓ (BiSeXuAl) he so does not look like he has a tan. :3 jacob is right.

Madeline | 10 comments Name: Emma Silver

Appearance: She has long, red hair. She is often spotted wearing just trousers, but then again, she isn't really often spotted.

Personality: She's usually a loner. She's very wary of anyone, not easily fooled. Emma is a tough girl, not someone to mess with. She is very sarcastic.

History: She was blamed for a few killings, so she took on the persona of a killer. She is always on the run.

Role in the rp: Runaway, Tba

unread topics | mark unread