All Dorks Welcome discussion

Comments (showing 1-50 of 3,768) (3768 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 75 76

message 1: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 2456 comments (sorry for making this yall! but i wanted it started!)
Rose walked down the street her eyes flicking side to side catiously.

message 2: by ๖ۣۜBaka-๖ۣۜSenpie (last edited Apr 17, 2012 03:15PM) (new)

๖ۣۜBaka-๖ۣۜSenpie | 2638 comments Shadow jumped from building to building, chasing after a group of Assassins, "They are after a woman named Rose...I don't know Her, but There's no need to allow her life to be wasted when I can do something about it..." Shadow thought and slowly pulled out a handful of shuriken

message 3: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 2456 comments Rose flinched as she heard a scuffle on a roof near her head and quickly dashed into a crowd of people taking her jacket off and hat trying to trick them.

๖ۣۜBaka-๖ۣۜSenpie | 2638 comments Shadow knew he would have to finish this or he would of been seen, out of the 20 men, three had remained after Shadow silently killed them with his shuriken, "Three Left..." He murmured

message 5: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 2456 comments they jumped around her and started to pin her against a wall. "ouch!" she muttered struggling

๖ۣۜBaka-๖ۣۜSenpie | 2638 comments Shadow came from behind and did three successful stabs, they were on the ground almost instantly, "Are you Okay?" He should of vanished, but...he thought this woman would understand him if she was this 'Rose'

message 7: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 3857 comments Mod
Lena crept down the street, blending expertly into the shadows. She wasn't out to kill her victim just yet, but she was out to tail them.

(can she be after rose?)

message 8: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 2456 comments ((yeah))
"Thanks suger... shadow." she smiled

message 9: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

She peered around the corner at the target who...was talking to someone she'd never been informed about. Usually her background checks were very accurate, but this guy hadn't been brought to her attention until now.

message 10: by Jasmine (last edited Apr 17, 2012 05:43PM) (new)

Jasmine | 2456 comments Rose's eyes caught the flicker of a shadow. "who's there?" she said sharply

message 11: by Wingstar~sama (Dreamline) (last edited Apr 17, 2012 05:40PM) (new)

Wingstar~sama (Dreamline) | 2336 comments ((ok, just going to hop in and hope somebody picks me up))

Jay sat in an alleyway, finging the blade of her dagger boredly. Her agency refused to let her take a day off, but now that she was on break for a day she was bored out of her mind. She frowned, tossing it in the air a couple of times, glaring at nothing in particular.

message 12: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

Lena ducked back around the corner and saw someone throwing a knife up in the air and catching it. She risked being seen by them and instead walked along the building like nothing had happened.

message 13: by Wingstar~sama (Dreamline) (last edited Apr 17, 2012 05:43PM) (new)

Wingstar~sama (Dreamline) | 2336 comments Jay's eyes darted directly to the stranger, eyes narrowed. She got up, sliding her dagger back into her holster and jumping, scaling the wall.

message 14: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 2456 comments Rose sighed softly

message 15: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

Lena hadn't noticed the girl had moved, and instead casually walked around the corner where the girl she was watching had been before.

Wingstar~sama (Dreamline) | 2336 comments Jay sat on the rooftop, scolding herself for being so careless.

๖ۣۜBaka-๖ۣۜSenpie | 2638 comments Shadow bowed to rose not saying anything

message 18: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

((Wingstar, can Lena and Jay know each other? Like they're part of the same institution or something?))

Lena looked over her shoulder casually at the girl, who hadn't moved. She looked up, searching for a better vantage point to watch her.

message 19: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 2456 comments Rose looked at him "will you speak to me?"

Wingstar~sama (Dreamline) | 2336 comments ((Sure!))
Jay sighed. That girl...she knew her...

message 21: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

Lena paused, thinking back to the girl she'd seen when she'd ducked around the corner. There was something familiar about her...

๖ۣۜBaka-๖ۣۜSenpie | 2638 comments Jasmine wrote: "Rose looked at him "will you speak to me?""

Shadow looked back, "Yes, What would you like me to talk about Mam?"

message 23: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 2456 comments "MMmm maybe the fact that you've been tailing me for 2 days at least and that you took the 17 assassins out so that didnt reach me." she smiled "your my hero!" she said teasingly "im now in your debt sir"

๖ۣۜBaka-๖ۣۜSenpie | 2638 comments Shadow shook his head, "No debt...I know exactly who you are...I have been tailing you, for one reason and one reason only...I'm going to be your Guardian" Shadow said with a deep tone, he was only 18 but he looked a lot like a grown man

Wingstar~sama (Dreamline) | 2336 comments Jay shook her head, slinking on the roof to another roof.

message 26: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 2456 comments rose shook her head "i can protect myself."

๖ۣۜBaka-๖ۣۜSenpie | 2638 comments Shadow sighed sadly, "fine..." he turned around only to be stabbed

message 28: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

Lena suddenly straightened. It was that one girl she'd seen back at Base that always looked like she was watching you. What was her name....Jay! That was it! She looked up at the rooftops to see where she'd gone, but didn't see anything that resembled a person.

message 29: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 2456 comments rose gasped in shock as she saw the dagger and cried out as one was pressed to her neck "NO!" she screamed

Wingstar~sama (Dreamline) | 2336 comments Jay stood. Her name was...was....Lena! She knew her, she worked at the base!

message 31: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

Lena thought she saw something above her and began to scale the wall the way she was taught during her extensive training. She looked over her shoulder once at her target and saw members from the base closing in on them. Good.

๖ۣۜBaka-๖ۣۜSenpie | 2638 comments Shadow slashed out and killed everyone around him almost instantly, "It takes more than that to kill the master of Shadows..."

Wingstar~sama (Dreamline) | 2336 comments Jay looked around, frowning.

message 34: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

Lena saw her up ahead, and she flipped up onto the rooftop. "Hey," she said, looking at Jay.

๖ۣۜBaka-๖ۣۜSenpie | 2638 comments Shadow awaited a response from Rose, forgetting he had a knife in his back

Wingstar~sama (Dreamline) | 2336 comments Jay looked over. "Sup."

message 37: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 2456 comments rose looked at him blearily then began looking at the blood on her shirt

message 38: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

She looked at her questioningly. "What are you doing away from the base? I thought I was the only one out on task."

๖ۣۜBaka-๖ۣۜSenpie | 2638 comments Shadow looked to rose, "Are you Hurt???" He asked worridly

message 40: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 2456 comments "um... you are... red..." she murmured in shock

๖ۣۜBaka-๖ۣۜSenpie | 2638 comments Shadow looked down and saw the blood, "Oh, this is nothing! I must get you to safety, Rose" Shadow said and grabbed her hand

message 42: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 2456 comments rose stumbled along after him

๖ۣۜBaka-๖ۣۜSenpie | 2638 comments he put her on his back and ran as fast as he could to his hideout, his vision was blurry the moment he arrived though...he had a huge amount of blood and he became very pale

Wingstar~sama (Dreamline) | 2336 comments Jay shook her head. "I just got done with my assignment and are waiting for a new one."

message 45: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine | 2456 comments rose grabbed the dagger and pulled it out then bandaged it very quickly. she grabbed a needle from her purse and gave him a painkiller.

message 46: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

Lena nodded. "I see. The Director hasn't gotten back to you yet?" That was odd, since everyone was almost always busy with some kind of mission. She wondered what was up back at the base.

Wingstar~sama (Dreamline) | 2336 comments Jay nodded.

message 48: by Sky , I miss a lot of things. One of them is you. (new)

She paused, thinking. "Well, until you hear from him, what do you plan on doing?"

๖ۣۜBaka-๖ۣۜSenpie | 2638 comments Shadow looked at Rose, "I...apologize Sincerely...I let my guard down..." Shadow accepted the Painkiller and bandaged his wound, "This isn't good though...I know those Assassins..."

Wingstar~sama (Dreamline) | 2336 comments Jay sighed. "Well, taking time off..."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 75 76

unread topics | mark unread