Epic Reads Book Club discussion

General > Welcome, introduce yourself!

Comments (showing 1-50 of 201) (201 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Harper (new)

Harper (HarperTeen) | 12 comments Mod
Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you hope to get out of the Epic Reads Book Club!

message 2: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel | 23 comments hola im Haven Angle

hmm what do i want to get out of this group
well to be honest im not really sure
but it sounds fun and interesting
soo in a way i guess thats what im looking ofr lol :p

message 3: by Sangita (new)

Sangita (bookworm105) | 1 comments Hi,
I'm Sangita and from this group i hope to get epic reads.
=D

message 4: by Summer (new)

Summer | 2 comments Hello! My name is Summer i'm an avid reader and book collector (working on my home library) and an aspiring photographer/videographer.
Well, I'm hoping to discover some truly epic reads!
:)

message 5: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel | 23 comments by home library do you mean like giagantic shelvs of books> lol or small mini librari?

message 6: by Summer (new)

Summer | 2 comments As much as i'd love gigantic shelves, i'm not sure if I could afford that haha but i'd love to have a small/medium sized room just filled with shelves of books. That sounds much more attainable :)

message 7: by Ale (new)

Ale J | 3 comments My name is Alexis, (Nickname Ale or AJ) and I am here to find some good reads and discuss the books I love!

message 8: by Aleksandra (new)

Aleksandra | 1 comments Hi! My name is Aleksandra. I'm here to discuss the books I'm reading & to find more great & epic books :)

message 9: by Alethea (last edited Apr 18, 2012 08:43PM) (new)

Alethea A (frootjoos) | 1 comments Hi there! I'm Alethea (aka frootjoos) and I am the lead book blogger at http://www.readnowsleeplater.com. I'm so glad I picked up Incarnate last month; will have to start it right away!

message 10: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel | 23 comments Summer wrote: "As much as i'd love gigantic shelves, i'm not sure if I could afford that haha but i'd love to have a small/medium sized room just filled with shelves of books. That sounds much more attainable :)"

ya that does sound cool
add a comfy chair a fireplace and a window with a view and your all set lol

message 11: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel | 23 comments hiiiii
Ale
Aleksandra and
Alethea

lol wow i just relised all your names start with an A

message 12: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Warner (lkwarner) | 1 comments Hello!
My name is Lindsay
And I've never really been in a book club, but I'm constantly finding new, good books to read. So I enjoy discussing and discovering!

message 13: by Ale (new)

Ale J | 3 comments Hello people~ I've never been in a book club either. I live in a town where reading isn't in anyone's vocabulary... The closest thing I have to a club is my best friend. She is the ONLY kid at my school who enjoys reading. It sucks Dx but at least I have her!

message 14: by Elli (new)

Elli (ellidn) | 1 comments Hi! My name is Ellie, and I am a sophomore in college in the USA. I read like a crazy person, and recently I've become involved in NetGalley and started reviewing books there.

message 15: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel | 23 comments hiii guys
nice to meet you

message 16: by Haylee (new)

Haylee (HayleeA) Hi I'm Haylee, I follow epic reads on facebook and I love them and their books. So I thought it would be cool to join this book club. I absolutely love to read and have to find time to read all of my "to-read" books. Anyways...I live in Dubai, UAE and am 13. So...hi!

message 17: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel | 23 comments hi haylee :)

message 18: by Allie (new)

Allie | 3 comments Hi I'm Allie I just really love reading and my friends...don't lol. So I really want to talk about reading with people my age :)

message 19: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel | 23 comments hi allie welcome to the group

message 20: by Allie (new)

Allie | 3 comments Thanks :)

message 21: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel | 23 comments welcome :)

message 22: by Allie (new)

Allie | 3 comments lol so how do I know what book you guys are reading?

message 23: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel | 23 comments well im not even really sure myself
im not a moderator but scince it seems that the moderater on here dosnt really come on i just say hi to everyone new
though im not sure if he ,person whos the moderator is actually harper teens scine they have their logo for mthie r profile pic or if its a regular person or somthing sorry lol

message 24: by Harper (new)

Thank you for helping us out, Haven Angel! :) Hi everyone, welcome to the group and thank you so much for joining!

Our next book is BUMPED by Megan McCafferty--sneak peek for you guys! We will be posting the info and adding materials soon :)

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/85...

message 25: by Evie (new)

Evie (EvieSeo) | 1 comments Hi guys! *waves*
My name is Evie and I'm the book blogger behind Bookish So glad to be here with you! I'm looking forward to discussing all the book-related stuff with you! :)

message 26: by Monica (new)

Monica (bellabrax) Hi everyone!! I saw the next read for this group is BUMPED and had to sign up. I just got the book and am excited to read and discuss with everyone!

message 27: by Harper (new)

P.S. be sure to check out the poll on the group homepage and answer the BUMPED question: You've always been known as the good girl at school, and lately it's been getting on your nerves. What do you do to combat your stereotype?

Welcome Evie and Monica too :)

message 28: by Michele (new)

Michele C (mcgxo95) My name is Michele and I have a bookclub called Erudite Readers. I love reading so much and will read pretty much anything yet my favorite type of books are dystopias,mysteries and paranormal books :D

message 29: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel | 23 comments Harper wrote: "Thank you for helping us out, Haven Angel! :) Hi everyone, welcome to the group and thank you so much for joining!

Our next book is BUMPED by Megan McCafferty--sneak peek for you guys! We will be ..."

wlcome :)
so do we read one book at a time or multiple ones,
ohgh and are we starting the new book now?

message 30: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel | 23 comments hi guys :)

message 31: by Michele (new)

Michele C (mcgxo95) Haven Angel wrote: "hi guys :)"

Hey!

message 32: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel | 23 comments hi lol
welcome to the group :)

message 33: by Harper (new)

Haven Angel wrote: "Harper wrote: "Thank you for helping us out, Haven Angel! :) Hi everyone, welcome to the group and thank you so much for joining!

Our next book is BUMPED by Megan McCafferty--sneak peek for you gu..."

Yep! You can discuss as many books as you like, but we are officially choosing one book per month to discuss. May's pick is BUMPED by Megan McCafferty--we've added some discussion threads and a video, etc. Feel free to chat about it, and let us know if there's anything else you want to see from us!

message 34: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel | 23 comments thanks :)

message 35: by Michele (new)

Michele C (mcgxo95) Thanks! So what's up?

message 36: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel | 23 comments nuthing much you?

message 37: by Jd (new)

Jd (LocalXmusicXjellybeanX) | 1 comments Hi everyone. I just realized I've been in this book club for a week(?) now and never introduced myself. My name is Jen but I prefer JD. I work at McD's and love to read. That's all I can think of for now.

message 38: by Harper (new)

Hi Jen! Welcome to the group.

message 39: by Ulrica (new)

Ulrica (xaquastar101) | 1 comments Hey I'm Ulrica (pronounced Are-ik-ahh, I know, it's weird), and I don't have any book clubs or anything, but I like reading (mostly teen novels), so here I am!

message 40: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel | 23 comments hiii
thats a cool name:)

message 41: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (Miz_Maliciouz) | 1 comments Hey Everyone I'm one half of Book Mark Belles glad to have been able to join

message 42: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel | 23 comments hii
nice to meet you
glad you could jion to

message 43: by Adriana (new)

Adriana (bells254) | 3 comments Hello :)
My name is Adriana and I love to read so joining a book club sounded cool.

message 44: by Haven Angel (new)

welcome to the group :)

message 45: by Adriana (new)

Adriana (bells254) | 3 comments Haven Angel wrote: "hii
welcome to the group :)"

:) Thanks!

message 46: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel | 23 comments welcome :)

Andrea (Book Stalkers) (bookstalkersandrea) | 1 comments Hi! I'm Andrea from Mexico, and I'm excited to read and discuss epic reads!

message 48: by Haven Angel (new)

welcome to the group

message 49: by Jade (new)

Jade | 1 comments Hi! , I am Jade and hope to
meet new freidns/book lovers... !
and hope to find great EPIC reads!!

message 50: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel | 23 comments hi ya
nice to meet you (yes the sorny line lol)

« previous 1 3 4 5

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Incarnate (other topics)
Life's What You Make It (other topics)
Guardians of the Night (other topics)