Dimension Drifters discussion

Comments (showing 1-50 of 54) (54 new)    post a comment »

message 1: by Malxox ♥ (last edited Apr 15, 2012 04:06PM) (new)

Malxox ♥ (Malxox) Underland

Malxox ♥ (Malxox) Marissa stood with her back faced to him as he stumbeled through the portal. She felt his body hit against her, having not taken enough steps forward not to get hit as he came through, unknowing he'd be jumping, and tumbeled to the ground with him. A laugh escpaed her lips as she hit the grass.

message 3: by Boo *Marvel Fan*, Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

Boo *Marvel Fan* (LokiTheFerret) | 193 comments Mod
He started laughing, too. Laughter was always contagious for him. getting off of her, he stood up and helped her up

Malxox ♥ (Malxox) Marissa giggled as she was pulled to her feet, a bit of grass sticking in her hair. ""I didn't realize you were running!" she continued to laugh.

message 5: by Boo *Marvel Fan*, Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

He smiled at her

Malxox ♥ (Malxox) ((I hate to be rude, but please don't use one liners like that with me ^^ I get bored quickly..))

Marissa smiled back and reached up to smooth a piece of hair down that had flittered upward sometime during the fall. "Wa-la."

message 7: by Boo *Marvel Fan*, Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

((yokay))
"I like the tattoo" he said, lookig at the butterflies on her right leg.

Chickie  (PierceTheVeilLuver) [Malxox! :) Can Alice and Cheshire meet at the tea party? I absolutly adore Cheshire!]

Malxox ♥ (Malxox) ((Boo: Thank you darlin' :)
Chick: Course! :D))

Marissa looked down, slightly stunned as she looked back up at him, her eyes sparkled however. "Really?!" she asked, "Thank you."

Chickie  (PierceTheVeilLuver) [Yay! ;) thx]

message 11: by Boo *Marvel Fan*, Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

Malxox ♥ wrote: "((Boo: Thank you darlin' :)
Chick: Course! :D))

Marissa looked down, slightly stunned as she looked back up at him, her eyes sparkled however. "Really?!" she asked, "Thank you.""

"Would you like to see mine?" he asked, still smiling

Malxox ♥ (Malxox) ((Would ya like me to post or you?(: ))

Marissa smiled, showing her pearly teeth as she nodded eagerly. "Yes, yes I'd love to."

message 13: by Boo *Marvel Fan*, Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

He took off his shirt, http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ZMdFwon2pfg... was in between his shoulder-blades.

Chickie  (PierceTheVeilLuver) [I posted already :)]

message 15: by Boo *Marvel Fan*, Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

Malxox ♥ (Malxox) ((Ah I love Tigers <3
Ohkay XD))

"Oh my god," she said, taking a step closer on her falts and reaching out, gently tracing the outline of the tiger on his chest. "I love it." she said, voice sobered.

message 17: by Boo *Marvel Fan*, Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

He smiled "Thanks! Lots of people don't 'approve' of tattoos. I don't exactly understand"

Malxox ♥ (Malxox) Marissa rose her shoulders in a shrug and pulled her hand away, raising those as well as a bit of hair fell into her face. "I dont either, trust me, I've been judged because of it."

message 19: by Boo *Marvel Fan*, Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

He laughed "yay! I'm not alone anymore" sensing awkwardness, he put on his shirt. He had a 4pack abs and was a bit shy

Malxox ♥ (Malxox) Marissa giggled and twisted a curl around her pale finger as she swiveled around on her heel to face large colorful mushrooms all around. "I love how colorful everything is!" she tipped her head.

message 21: by Boo *Marvel Fan*, Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

He nodded "and huge. Espescially huge." he looked around for a moment. "Either that, or we're really small for some reason."

Malxox ♥ (Malxox) "I wouldnt doubt it." she waved a finger around and dropped her hand. "I mean, when Alice came here she had to shirnk to get through the door." she said, "Come on." her face lite up as she looked over her shoulder at him. "Lets explore."

message 23: by Boo *Marvel Fan*, Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

He smiled brightly and nodded, his whole head bobbing up and down. "That's why we're here, right?" he poked a mushroom

Malxox ♥ (Malxox) "Oh course, but I think we could make it really entertaining with, oh I dont kow, a little..." she turned around quickly and pointed in in the chest with two fingers before running off. "Tag!" she laughed into the air.

message 25: by Boo *Marvel Fan*, Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

He gasped and shook his head. "Oh no she didn't" he mumbled under his breath. He sprinted after her "I'm gonna tag you!!!!" he yelled

Malxox ♥ (Malxox) Marissa peered over her shoulder with a slight giggle and looked ahead, eyes scanning quickly before she darted around a smaller, yet large, mushroom.

message 27: by Boo *Marvel Fan*, Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

Samuel saw her and ran towards her, but he accidentally hit the mushroom. It knocked him onto the ground. "Oooooooow." He reached a hand up to his head

Malxox ♥ (Malxox) Marissa curved around another mushroom when she heard his groan of disapproval. She bent down to peer through the mushrooms, barley able to see him. She made a sound in her throat that couldve easily been alughter and hurried back to him.

message 29: by Boo *Marvel Fan*, Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

He sat up, swaying slightly. "woah. Everything's all upside-downey." he fell back to the ground.

Malxox ♥ (Malxox) Marissa dropped down to her knees once she turned back around the mushroom, her fingertips running over the tops. She smiled a little, her curls falling down to brush against him slightly. "Here let me help." she said, helping him stagger to his feet.

message 31: by Boo *Marvel Fan*, Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

He stood up, then remembered something. He whipped his hand forward, tagging her arm. "Tag!!" With that he bolted off, near a purple mushroom

Malxox ♥ (Malxox) "Oh!" Marissa stomped her foot, "You're such a cheater!" she ran after him quickly.

message 33: by Boo *Marvel Fan*, Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

((sorry was making charrie))
His eyes glowed a soft green"ah, but I've read 6 Tag rulebooks and my 'cheating' just so happens to be valid" he started running backwards "So HA!"

Malxox ♥ (Malxox) ((Its cool))

Marissa stuck out her tongue as he did so, "A valid cheater AND a show off!" she mocked.

message 35: by Boo *Marvel Fan*, Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

He lauged "I prefer the title overacheiver-who-sometimes-tells-about-his-knowledge-a-little-too-much, but show-off works too."

Malxox ♥ (Malxox) Marissa laughed, and stopped, out of breath at this point. She sighed, "Well the overacheiver-who-sometimes-tells-about-his-knowledge-a-little-too-much wins at tag." she waved a hand.

message 37: by Boo *Marvel Fan*, Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

He smiled at her "yessss. So what now?" he climbed on otp of a mushroom.

Malxox ♥ (Malxox) Marissa shrugged, thinking, "I dont know... hey is that a good view?" she looked up at him.

message 39: by Boo *Marvel Fan*, Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

"Yep. You can see miles, or feet really, it depends on how big we really are.. of mushroom-tops" He patted a spot beside him "come on up!"

Malxox ♥ (Malxox) "I suck at climbing." she frowned then held her hands up like a kid wanting up. "Help me out?"

message 41: by Boo *Marvel Fan*, Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

He reached down. "Here, grab my hand. I'll pull you up."

message 42: by Boo *Marvel Fan*, Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

((hello?))

Malxox ♥ (Malxox) ((Omg sorry :o))

Marissa grabbed onto his hand as he told her to, grabbing onto the mushrooms edge for support.

message 44: by Boo *Marvel Fan*, Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

((sorry I was gone- dinner))
He pulled her up easily, his biceps flexing

Malxox ♥ (Malxox) ((Its cool ^^))

Marissa glanced down briefly as she was pulled up onto the mushroom. She flashed a toothy smile and sat beside him, hands letting go of his.

message 46: by Boo *Marvel Fan*, Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

He smiled back and pointed "see?"

Malxox ♥ (Malxox) Marissa looked out in the direction he'd been poitnting and smiled with a nod, leaning back on her palms. "Yeah."

message 48: by Boo *Marvel Fan*, Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

"soooo" he said with a sigh, looking around

Malxox ♥ (Malxox) (('Sooo' it always means there's nothing to do with the charries XD))

Marissa shrugged, "I dunna know." she frowned a little. "Any ideas?"

message 50: by Boo *Marvel Fan*, Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (new)

He smiled mischievously. "tickle fight?"

« previous 1

unread topics | mark unread