Beyond Reality discussion

Ashes of Victory (Honor Harrington, #9)
This topic is about Ashes of Victory
The Honor Harrington series > ASHES OF VICTORY - RollCall/First Impressions *No Spoilers*

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Chris | 274 comments This is the place to state your intent, desire, beginnings etc for Ashes of Victory without spoilers.

Stuart (Asfus) | 112 comments I will read it at some point.

Kathi | 1089 comments Started it last night, basically picks up right where Echoes of Honor left off. So far, so good!

Marty (martyjm) | 302 comments I just started it.

Jon (jonmoss) | 622 comments I meant to start it yesterday, but I got an e-mail from my library telling me one of the ebooks I placed a hold on was available to download. So I spent the afternoon reading The Help instead. I'll either start Ashes at lunch today or read myself to sleep with it tonight.

Lindsey | 194 comments Intend to read #9 soon-ish. Trying to get through the second anthology, although I'm thinking of skipping that re-read and going straight to this one.

Suzanne | 71 comments I'm going to read it.

Richard (ThinkingBlueCountingTwo) | 118 comments Just starting it now I'm afraid, after falling behind with Echoes. I hope to God that Weber's editor gets back on the job for this one, they seemed entirely absent, even for proof reading, in my free ebook version.
Oh well here goes, once more into the breach dear friends...

Snail in Danger (Sid) Nicolaides (upsight) | 187 comments I hate to be a jerk, but it only gets worse, I'm afraid. (The latest book in the series was awful from that standpoint, just looking at tiny but irritating internal-to-the-book continuity errors that should've been caught.)

Nyssa | 65 comments Just started this late last night. So far, chapter 3 has been the best and worst chapter of the series. I cried!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Ashes of Victory (other topics)
The Help (other topics)