Bitterblue (Graceling Realm, #3) Bitterblue discussion

Requesting Books via Library Systems

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Tirzah For those who don't know...if you prefer to check out Bitterblue versus buying it, then I'd suggest you see if your library system has any on order and then request it. That ensures you will have it May 1 and not experience that horrible feeling of seeing 'CHECKED OUT.'

If you never have gone to your library system's website, talk to your local librarian and I'm sure they will show you how to request materials.

I plan on requesting The Rise of Nine in advance, too. :)

Kari One of the best ways I keep up on up coming books is Amazon! I purches a lot of books through them and their recommendations are amazing. They list several books that are either soon to be released (usually posted as soon as the publisher releases the date) and just general recommondations based on what you've previously purchased. So I check that website then click over to my libraries website to request them! That way I'm always up to date

message 3: by Kathleen (new) - added it

Kathleen Our township has a pretty extensive selection. I have a Kindle now but would go broke if I bought every book I wanted to read! I place so many requests through our library that they gave me my own request pad to keep filling out whenever I see a book to request. So I read about 50/50 Kindle and paper books. But I think the library is a fantastic resource that I don't think enough people take advantage of.

Tirzah Kathleen wrote: "Our township has a pretty extensive selection. I have a Kindle now but would go broke if I bought every book I wanted to read! I place so many requests through our library that they gave me my own ..."

Lol, I wish my library would give me a request pad!

A couple of my coworkers have Kindle Fire and so far, they seem pleased with it. Me, I'm an old-fashioned girl with physical books. :)

message 5: by Kathleen (new) - added it

Kathleen I know-- I feel like I am cheating on my physical books with my Kindle!

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Bitterblue (other topics)