The Nexus discussion

ARR'sCOMPLETED (post review) > ARR #8 - SHADOWS TO LIGHT by Regan Black

Comments (showing 1-28 of 28) (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana, keeps deleting her nicknames! (last edited Apr 16, 2012 07:25PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 3016 comments Mod
Shadows To Light by Regan Black Regan Black

Genre: Urban Fantasy

Shadows To Light

Book Description

A supernatural healer, Mira escapes a trial of her peers only to be sent on an impossible mission: Rescue her scientist father from a madman who's using him to create bio-weapons. But she's no spy. On her own, with no real clues, she isn't sure where to turn.

Part of a covert task force searching for a missing government scientist, Jameson is tasked with staring at a laboratory building day in and day out. The boredom is overwhelming until Mira, a woman he cannot forget, shows up in a place she should never be.

Forced together by circumstance, Mira and Jameson enter an adventure that will push them to their limits - and quite possibly beyond.

Be one of the 10 first people to sign up below in order to receive a free copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords.

Formats available: epub/mobi/pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you recieve your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require

1. Rachel Simons - Rach@StressedRach.co.uk - ePub
2. Laura Basaldua - LusciousBabe2@msn.com - mobi
3. Tynisha Scott - vanesmatethebookaholic@yahoo.com - mobi
4. Amanda G - amandag117@gmail.com - epub
5. Penumbra - penumbrareads(at)gmail(dot)com - epub
6. Shawna Hansen - shawnasbooks@hansenonline.net - mobi
7. Annalise - annalisegrey@live.com - epub

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (StressedRach) | 2 comments Rachel Simons ,
Rach@StressedRach.co.uk
ePub please

message 3: by Regan (new)

Regan Black | 33 comments Thanks, Rachel! I've sent you an email with the file.

message 4: by Regan (new)

Regan Black | 33 comments Sent an email to you too, Laura!

Thanks!

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: (VanesMate) Tynisha Scott
vanesmatethebookaholic@yahoo.com
Mobi please :)

message 6: by Regan (new)

Regan Black | 33 comments Sure thing, Tynisha! It's winging its way through the Internet now.

Thanks for the request and happy reading!

message 7: by Penumbra (new)

Penumbra | 37 comments This is like the fourth or fifth book in the series? Can this book stand on it's own, or should a person have read the first books before reading this to get an idea of what's going on in this book?

message 8: by Regan (new)

Regan Black | 33 comments This is actually the 5th book in the series. While characters from previous books make a brief appearance, this title was written to stand alone and focuses on the adventure and romance between Mira and Jameson.

Hope that helps!

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (AmandaG123) Amanda G
amandag117@gmail.com
epub

message 10: by Regan (new)

Regan Black | 33 comments Hi, Amanda! I've sent you the epub. Thanks so much for the request!

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (AmandaG123) Regan wrote: "Hi, Amanda! I've sent you the epub. Thanks so much for the request!"

You're welcome! Very excited to read and review it!

message 12: by Penumbra (new)

Penumbra | 37 comments Since I don't have to read the first books to read this one, I'd like to give this a shot.

epub format please.

penumbrareads(at)gmail(dot)com

Thanks!

message 13: by Regan (new)

Regan Black | 33 comments Sure thing, Penumbra! I've emailed you the epub file.

Thanks!

message 14: by Shawna (new)

Shawna Hansen (ShawnasBooks) | 13 comments Shawna Hansen shawnasbooks@hansenonline.net mobi

message 15: by Regan (new)

Regan Black | 33 comments Thanks for the request, Shawna! The book is on it's way to you.

message 16: by Annalise (new)

Annalise Grey | 32 comments oohhh can I sign up even though it might about 2-3 weeks until I can get to read it? I have crazy tons of school work and two other books to review first but I love Regan's books. pleeeaaase?

message 17: by Regan (new)

Regan Black | 33 comments It's fine with me Annalise. Which format do you need?

message 18: by heather (new)

heather (12weddlehstudentsbcsck12inus) | 5 comments Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov wrote: "Tynisha Scott
vanesmatethebookaholic@yahoo.com
Mobi please :)"

message 19: by heather (new)

heather (12weddlehstudentsbcsck12inus) | 5 comments hey guys how can i get a copy of that book to review! help!!!!!!!!!!

message 20: by Regan (new)

Regan Black | 33 comments Hi Heather! I'm happy to send you the book. Just let me know which format you need and which email you want me to send it to.

=)

message 21: by Annalise (new)

Annalise Grey | 32 comments Regan wrote: "It's fine with me Annalise. Which format do you need?"

ooh sweet! epub please! annalisegrey@live.com

message 22: by Regan (new)

Regan Black | 33 comments I've sent that out Annalise! ;)

message 24: by Regan (new)

Regan Black | 33 comments Thanks so much Amanda! That's a fantastic review and I'm so glad you enjoyed Mira's adventure!

message 26: by Regan (new)

Regan Black | 33 comments Thanks for your review, Penumbra. Have a wonderful weekend!

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (StressedRach) | 2 comments here is my review sorry its late
http://stressedrach.co.uk/2012/05/19/...

message 28: by Regan (new)

Regan Black | 33 comments Thanks, so much for the review Rachel! Have a terrific day!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Shadows to Light (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Regan Black (other topics)