WE ARE...LONELY GEEKS. discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Suggestions for rp(roleplay)?

Comments (showing 1-25 of 25) (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lindsey (last edited Apr 13, 2012 01:51PM) (new)

Lindsey | 27 comments Okay so what do you guys have in mind? How about a RP set in 1849, during the gold rush, or on the Oregon Trail? Whatever we decide ,we should then create characters and possibly places. Then we could start =D! Oh, and remember the rules, no further than kissing. Sound good? Okay then start brainstorming! 8D

Oddity  (falinfreakster) I say a warped dimension, though it's slightly done before. (I apologize, I'm a Alice in Wonderland fan.) I could come up with countless locations inside said roleplay dimension, but I don't want to "jump the gun", as they say. My friend has a wild west rp already, so a gold rush would seem a bit repetitive.

Lindsey | 27 comments OK so a warped demension where nothing is predictable. How would the characters play a part? Would they be like Alice and fall into it through some secret portal? Would it be like Narnia? How about an orphan on the streets of London gets pulled into this demension and learns that she's royalty and her parents were killed and she has to do stuff to save her people. She could also meet some people ,like boys;), and she has to deal with that on top of it all? Or it could be a boy who's the orphan.

Ivyscar ~Echo~ (EREakins) | 68 comments Maybe just an old timey rp? Like, set it in London, with a king, queen, etc. And peeps can rp charries like princes or princesses or street urchins or knights and stuff.
Or a Warriors RP. XD I know they're lots....I'm a huge fan.

Oddity  (falinfreakster) Or perhaps a warped London! Those are always fun. Maybe American McGee's Alice meets medieval times or something.

Méadhbh (MaeveLWhalen) steampunk! and i think the gold-rush would be interesting! ooh! what about a space-western? area 51? plain old alice in wonderland! magical dimension! apocalypse! zombies! pjo! kane chronicles! heroes of olympus! ancient england! ancient egypt! ancient china! ancient japan! ancient india! ancient greece!

((you asked...))

Oddity  (falinfreakster) Well isn't the siren eager. A lot of these are already used, though...

Lindsey | 27 comments I love ancient Egypt! We could combine ideas and make it about Egyptian princes and princess. Eventually we could do all of these ideas once we get more people but for now we should just keep debating to pick one.

Oddity  (falinfreakster) Hmm... I know I'm getting a lot of personal ideas and criticism in here, but I think zombies in Egypt with some other plot twist would work wonderfully.

Lindsey | 27 comments Yea! There could be undead (zombies/mummies), assassins, princes, princesses,sorcerers, genies,and whatever else people think of. I'd like to be either a genie or a princess if we go on that one.

Oddity  (falinfreakster) I could be the witch doctor causing the zombies to plague the land.

Méadhbh (MaeveLWhalen) just because rp ideas have been used before doesn't mean they can be unique and new.

Oddity  (falinfreakster) Yes, but the theme becomes boring even if it's slightly different than the last. But an Egyptian idea sounds smashing!

Méadhbh (MaeveLWhalen) no, the theme doesn't dictate what happens. it's up to the rper to make the story go an interesting direction!

(sorry, i don'y mean to argue...)

Ivyscar ~Echo~ (EREakins) | 68 comments Maybe a gods and goddesses rp? I know, unoriginal...*keeps thinking*

message 16: by Oddity (last edited Apr 14, 2012 07:57AM) (new)

Oddity  (falinfreakster) Ergh, just watched part of the movie White Zombie... maybe a rp where all the classic horror movie characters come alive in Vegas?

Lindsey | 27 comments What Imagination, all of you! They all sound great :), does anyone want to get started on one?

Oddity  (falinfreakster) (And then we all dive to get our ideas to be first.)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Well I can do almost any really, lol. So if you need someone to RP with just let me know

Lindsey | 27 comments I'm so sorry. I did t know! I had a past group that let me. I checked your rules it wasn't one of them. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry!

Lindsey | 27 comments (Relaxed sigh) Oh thanks! I'm kind of teachers pet and I don't like to upset people. The gold rush RP you just put up seems really cool, andI'll put more detail into my charrie soon :)

message 22: by Lindsey (last edited Apr 14, 2012 10:18AM) (new)

Lindsey | 27 comments How about the 20s too? It was a fun time especially in New York city :), I really like the 60s theme alot though. No rush on anything though Panem, don't stress yourself. :)

Oddity  (falinfreakster) I already have a 1920's rp in Paris that you are all welcome to join, and if you guys do hippies, my charrie WILL be stoned. Be warned.

Lindsey | 27 comments I'd be an environmental activist who protests(and gets stoned) :)

Abigail (ImTheKidWithTheBulletSoul) Hi! I'm new here, and I just joined because I love to role play. Lol, I just realized they have these here on goodreads yesterday, and now I'm hooked. Anyway, I have a couple ideas for role-playing.
I know this one isn't very original, but a high school role-play would be nice. It wouldn't have to be a normal high school, either. I'm think more like 'House Of Night' sorta school, or something like that.
Another cool RP would be to have a state of the art music college, and there could be professors. It would also be okay for your little sis to join in. Haha.

I don't know if I can do this, but the Zombie thing would be a blast! I vote for that! Lol. Okay, I'll think of anything cooler, and let y'all know. Thanks.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.
unread topics | mark unread