Old Books, New Readers discussion

Fun and Games > One Sentence Story

Comments (showing 1-50 of 261) (261 new)    post a comment »

Tabi {Sherlockian} Card  (FeyGurl) Ok, the rule of this game is, to make a story, but only post one sentence at a time. And you have to wait until someone else posts before you can go again.
It's real fun to see how the story develops when you have several people playing.

Tabi {Sherlockian} Card  (FeyGurl) And I'll start. :)
She was just your average teenager at first glance, but under the disguise, if you looked hard enough, she was something completely opposite of human.

message 3: by Christa - Ron Paul 2016, Beware the Leopard (new)

Christa - Ron Paul 2016 (Christa-RonPaul2012) | 3119 comments Mod
She never knew her parents, having stayed with her Aunt most of her life, and the question nagged at her, where they the same?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Sitting on her bed, looking out the window, she's filled with loss as to what her life would bring when her aunt finds out she's half god.

Haley | 707 comments When she heard her Aunt call up the stairs that it was time for dinner, Luna sighed, knowing she couldn't put off the inevitable conversation.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey aunti, I'm a demigod." she muttered bitterly as she headed down the stairs, but it could never be that simple.

message 7: by Christa - Ron Paul 2016, Beware the Leopard (new)

Luna came to the table to see liver and onions for dinner, she hated liver and onions.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"What are holed up in your room for?" Her aunt asked, looking concerned.

message 9: by Christa - Ron Paul 2016, Beware the Leopard (new)

"Thinking about blowing up the house is all" she thought, but she didn't say it.

Haley | 707 comments "Just thinking," is all she said aloud.

message 11: by Christa - Ron Paul 2016, Beware the Leopard (new)

"Well, you shouldn't stay shut up all alone all the time. It isn't good for you." replied her aunt serving her a bog helping of the disgusting food.

Haley | 707 comments Luna bit her tongue to keep from saying: "That's the last thing you need to be worrying about," instead she poked the food around her plate.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"What is it, you've been acting....odd of late. Tell child, spit it out." Her aunt demands.

Tabi {Sherlockian} Card  (FeyGurl) "Well, I"m a demigod, how about that!" she yelled, pushing her plate away.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Food fell out of her aunt's open mouth, "Mercy no, anything but that!" she wailed.

message 16: by Christa - Ron Paul 2016, Beware the Leopard (new)

"Yep I was only joking, like they are real anyways" said Luna starting to laugh hysterically.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't try fooling me child, there is no joke in such matters!" Her aunt burst. "Your cursed mother fell to his game..."

message 18: by Christa - Ron Paul 2016, Beware the Leopard (new)

"My Mother? What do you know of my mother?" asked Luna, but her aunt remained quiet.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

She picked up the dishes and hurried out of the room.

message 20: by Christa - Ron Paul 2016, Beware the Leopard (new)

Luna bit her lip in frustration wanted to go after her aunt, but fearing to at the same time.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ahhh!" her aunt scream from the kitchen, as a blast sounds from the room.

Tabi {Sherlockian} Card  (FeyGurl) Luna jumped up and ran to the kitchen only to get blown onto the table, her back hitting the hardwood top.

message 23: by Christa - Ron Paul 2016, Beware the Leopard (new)

Luna grunted in pain as she flipped herself over onto her stomach and attempted to get up.

Tabi {Sherlockian} Card  (FeyGurl) The kitchen was a twisted wreck of destruction, and her aunt was somewhere under all the still smoking debris.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Anti, are you okay..." She shook her aunt's body which was now limp with dead weight, she close her eyes from sobbing like a little baby.

message 26: by Christa - Ron Paul 2016, Beware the Leopard (new)

What the hell had happened? Luna asked herself.

Tabi {Sherlockian} Card  (FeyGurl) Suddenly her aunts eyes fluttered weakly open, her dull eyes staring straight past her as she said, "Don't let them catch you, run, run as far as you can," and then her eyes drooped limply and she was gone.

message 28: by Christa - Ron Paul 2016, Beware the Leopard (new)

Luna didn't know what to do, she sat there staring horror struck at her aunt whose life had now fled this earth.

Tabi {Sherlockian} Card  (FeyGurl) Her aunts last words came back to her, "Don't let them catch you, run, run as far as you can,", and so she stood up...and ran.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Soon, she became of some presence following her, and her heart raced with anticipation. Who am I running from?

Tabi {Sherlockian} Card  (FeyGurl) (AHA! I caught someone cheating! One sentence, remember? ;))

message 32: by Christa - Ron Paul 2016, Beware the Leopard (new)

(LOL called out by the mod Emily!)

It wasn't long until Luna became aware of some one following her and the thought ran across her mind "Who am I running from?"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

(Aw man, I couldn't help it...does that mean I can't join in anymore?)

message 34: by Christa - Ron Paul 2016, Beware the Leopard (new)

(You can still join in, I am not That mean.... yet MWhahahahh!!)

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

(you BAD girl! okay)

"Hold on, I'm here to help you! Damn it, you're going the wrong way." a boy's voice called after her.

Tabi {Sherlockian} Card  (FeyGurl) Luna screamed when she heard him and ran even faster, stumbling over the crumbled windowsill in the livingroom, falling to the short grass with a dull, bone-shaking thud.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I told you, now you're all bruised up in the wrong direction, do you want to die?" said the boy looking down at her, with a hint of humor tipping his face.

Tabi {Sherlockian} Card  (FeyGurl) Luna picked herself up and faced him warily, knees bent as she asked, "Are you going to kill me?"

message 39: by Christa - Ron Paul 2016, Beware the Leopard (new)

The boy rolled his eyes, dark blue ones, and shook his head.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Phil and my dad is Hades...god enough?" he said, sarcastically.

Tabi {Sherlockian} Card  (FeyGurl) "No," she said, and turned and ran once more.

message 42: by Christa - Ron Paul 2016, Beware the Leopard (new)

"Will you stop that!" Phil cried as he once more gave chase.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Leave me alo-" she stopped as she came upon a cliff edge, and saw a swarm of flying monsters staring at her!

Tabi {Sherlockian} Card  (FeyGurl) Where the heck do cliffs come from in the city, she thought, cart-wheeling her arms frantically to keep from losing her balance as she teetered on the edge.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"I told you, the gods have finally struck, happy?" Phil hissed, out of breath.

Tabi {Sherlockian} Card  (FeyGurl) "Yeah, well, a little help maybe then instead of just saying dire warnings and other crap?" she muttered, falling onto her back to stop from falling.

Emily | 400 comments "Like I can do that with you running around like a raged mother chicken!" he countered.

Tabi {Sherlockian} Card  (FeyGurl) What!?!" Luna shrieked, glaring at him, "Did you just compare me to a chicken!?!!!!!"

Emily | 400 comments He gulped, looking at her powers fume out, "That's just a simile, nothing more..."

Tabi {Sherlockian} Card  (FeyGurl) "Yeah right!" she yelled, balling her hands into fists and taking an angry step towards him, tingles racing up and down her arms.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6

unread topics | mark unread