Random Ramblings discussion

Friday 13th

Comments (showing 1-31 of 31) (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becky, AwesomeOne (new)

Becky (MissFooFoo) | 4248 comments Mod
I am so superstitious about Friday 13th.

Cami (Sugarbug) Well, nothing bad has ever happened to me on Friday The Thirteenth, so I'm not particularly afraid/superstitious.

message 3: by Becky, AwesomeOne (new)

I am rather superstitous about walking under a ladder and theres another one but i can't think of it at the moment

message 4: by Sarah, The Random Nerd (new)

Sarah (agentsd) | 11810 comments Mod
I'm not really superstitious... I used to be kinda superstitious about the times I checked my e-mail, but I've let go of that one a bit.

message 5: by Becky, AwesomeOne (new)

What's that superstiton?

message 6: by Sarah, The Random Nerd (new)

Sarah (agentsd) | 11810 comments Mod
There's not an official one, I don't think. I just feel like checking my e-mail too many times is bad luck, for some reason...

Fran (franswims) | 3422 comments I'm kinda superstitious... Like with softball game I think it's bad luck to have the bats crossed or to step on the foul line before the game starts.

message 8: by Becky, AwesomeOne (new)

One Friday 13th I knocked over a bottle of green food colour twice -_-

Jessica (Goldenfurpro) (Goldenfurproductions) | 4917 comments My parents believe that Friday the 13th is a lucky day. (at least for our family)

Ɓʟαcє (avian) | 5487 comments 13 is my luckiest number ^^

message 11: by Becky, AwesomeOne (new)

22 is my luckiest number

Ɓʟαcє (avian) | 5487 comments My favorite number is 9 and my luckiest number is 13 and my third favorite numbers are 26 and 27.

Jessica (Goldenfurpro) (Goldenfurproductions) | 4917 comments My lucky number is 6.
Since it takes up most of my birth date.

Ɓʟαcє (avian) | 5487 comments How much?

Jessica (Goldenfurpro) (Goldenfurproductions) | 4917 comments My birthday: 6/6/96

Ɓʟαcє (avian) | 5487 comments THAT'S SO COOL :D
Wait
that means
your birthday was 6 days ago

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D

Jessica (Goldenfurpro) (Goldenfurproductions) | 4917 comments Thank you *bows*

Ɓʟαcє (avian) | 5487 comments WELCOME :D
WE MUST THROW A VIRTUAL PARTY FOR YOU

Jessica (Goldenfurpro) (Goldenfurproductions) | 4917 comments *throws confetti in the air*

Ɓʟαcє (avian) | 5487 comments AND THE CAKE

Jessica (Goldenfurpro) (Goldenfurproductions) | 4917 comments We shall not forget the cake.

Ɓʟαcє (avian) | 5487 comments It would be blasphemy.

Jessica (Goldenfurpro) (Goldenfurproductions) | 4917 comments It shall be ice-cream cake...

Ɓʟαcє (avian) | 5487 comments YES
YES IT SHALL

message 25: by Becky, AwesomeOne (new)

JESSICA! HOW COULD YOU NOT HAVE TOLD US?!???!?!? or did you and i just didnt notice?

Jessica (Goldenfurpro) (Goldenfurproductions) | 4917 comments Well, I was stuck in a car for most of my birthday XD

Ɓʟαcє (avian) | 5487 comments YOU SHOULD HAVE WARNED US EARLIER

Jessica (Goldenfurpro) (Goldenfurproductions) | 4917 comments It was during the time with this group was un-active XD

Ɓʟαcє (avian) | 5487 comments True D:
BECKY AND SD WERE A TEENY BIT LATE OTL

Jessica (Goldenfurpro) (Goldenfurproductions) | 4917 comments You guys still got to say happy birthday to me! XD

Ɓʟαcє (avian) | 5487 comments HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOLDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

unread topics | mark unread