Hunger Games Trilogy discussion

Hunger Games-Related Fun > Katniss Barbie!

Comments (showing 1-46 of 46) (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Day♥ (new)

♥Day♥ | 209 comments Jusrt wandering what yall think about the katniss barbiedoll coming out in August!

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (Charlie_Awesome) | 625 comments I think it's a little creppy

message 3: by Meadow (new)

Meadow Frisbie That's what I thought to. But it is acutally done with amazing detail and is quite stunning. For any one who collects hunger games or figures. This is a keeper.

Hylian Princess  (HylianPrincess) A barbie doll? really? Wow... that's all I have to say

message 5: by Laura , shut up and eat your pears (new)

Laura  | 778 comments Mod
The irony is infinitely amusing

message 6: by RL (new)

RL lee (RLLee) I want one!!!! :)

message 7: by Fotsoft (new)

Fotsoft | 6 comments Hylian Princess wrote: "A barbie doll? really? Wow... that's all I have to say"

Haha, I thought the same thing!

SpreadYourWings i think its cool i mean since when do companies not make barbie dolls out of famous characters? i think its cool:)

SpreadYourWings [image error]

message 11: by SpreadYourWings (new)

SpreadYourWings theres the actual barbie i think i want it it is SO COOL:):):):):):):):):)

message 12: by Darlene (new)

Darlene A Katniss doll? Sure. A Katniss Barbie? Um...

message 13: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (Cammieb) | 2 comments I don't really get the point of making a Katniss doll/Barbie. I mean.. It's not at all a childrens book, why then a toy? That's stupid.. Let them keep the Disney Princesses and take their hands of YA heroines!

message 14: by Madeleine (new)

Madeleine | 10 comments I think it's better than normal dolls because Katniss doll actually looks like a normal person!! She IS a better row model.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

you know a barbie that looks like Katniss has already been made... b4 the movie even came out

message 16: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 2454 comments I'm getting it for my b-day. :-)

message 17: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 2454 comments I GOT IT!!!!! I GOT THE KATNISS BARBIE DOLL!!!! IT IS WAY TOO AWESOME AND COMPLETELY ACCURATE!!!!! :-)

message 18: by Christina (last edited Sep 08, 2012 12:44AM) (new)

Christina Kapourtzoudi | 27 comments I can't imagine Katniss as a barbie doll! Too girly for her character..;)

message 19: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Eh, I would buy it xD

message 20: by Christina (new)

Christina Kapourtzoudi | 27 comments yes me too but it will be funny to see Katniss as a Barbie!!

message 21: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay | 3 comments A Katniss ACTION FIGURE, YES! A Katniss BARBIE, HECK NO!!!!! She is a stone cold badass!

message 22: by A New (new)

A New (Gay) Hope (poefinn) | 15 comments *cough* I stil have barbie dolls, and not collectors ones *cough*

GARGH I WANT TO BUY IT, im so suprised though, I would of though they would of made her in her on fire dress *shrugs*

(Ambz) ~|*The Angelic Vampire*|~ (AmbzTheAngelicVampire) | 102 comments Woah... I could totally imagine that in the stores of the Capitol.

message 24: by Betty (new)

Betty Cross (BettyCross) #~Ambz~# {•Save Me•} wrote: "Woah... I could totally imagine that in the stores of the Capitol."
Me too, Ambz.

message 25: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 2454 comments HA! I CAN TOTALLY IMAGINE THAT!
Little girl: Mommymommy can I have the Katniss doll? Pleasepleaseplease...
*Katniss walks by*
Katniss: Wait... I have a doll?! I DO NOT LOOK LIKE THAT!!!!!!!
Peeta: I have a doll. It's pretty cool. It comes with one of those easy-bake ovens.
Gale: WHY CAN'T I HAVE A DOLL?!?!?!?!?!? I FEEL SO EXCLUDED!
Katniss: Don't you guys mean action figure?
Gale: :-( No...
Katniss: O_o
*Peeta is too obssessed with oven and doll to respond.*

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (Charlie_Awesome) | 625 comments OMG I love how Peeta has an easy bake oven :)

message 27: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 2454 comments IKR! I can imagine Katniss coming home from hunting.
Katniss: I've finally got enough food Peeta.
Peeta: We don't need it. CAKE FOREVER!!!!!
Katniss:...
Peeta:Yeah, I know. We'll need brownies too.

message 28: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 2454 comments Yeah. I have the doll.

message 29: by Emily (new)

Emily | 4 comments Good idea like amazing!

message 30: by Emily (new)

Emily | 4 comments Kggelen I want the doll lol :)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

First thoughts:
What. The. Heck...do you guys think Katniss would like that? Just asking.
Second thoughts:
Why not?
XDD
I'm trying to imagine Katniss's reaction of her finding out that she was made into a barbie doll XDDDD

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Kggelen wrote: "HA! I CAN TOTALLY IMAGINE THAT!
Little girl: Mommymommy can I have the Katniss doll? Pleasepleaseplease...
*Katniss walks by*
Katniss: Wait... I have a doll?! I DO NOT LOOK LIKE THAT!!!!!!!
Peeta: ..."

AHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahahahahah XDD
Somewhere...deep in my heart...THAT THIS IS SOO TRUEE :D

message 33: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 2454 comments Peeta would love it, Katniss would hate it, and Gale would feel excluded. Like always. He's such a moody boy.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Obviously the only people who will buy the barbie are little kids....and the little kid obviously haven't read the books....soo how do they know who she even is??! It's ridiculous.

But I do agree that Peeta would like it and katniss wouldn't...

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Camilla wrote: "I don't really get the point of making a Katniss doll/Barbie. I mean.. It's not at all a childrens book, why then a toy? That's stupid.. Let them keep the Disney Princesses and take their hands of ..."

I totally agree! It doesn't make any sense.

message 36: by A New (new)

A New (Gay) Hope (poefinn) | 15 comments Just so everyone knows, this is a collectors barbie doll, its not for kids, its for collectors, the people who buy them to put them in glass cuboards and such

from amazon:

Barbie Collector Hunger Games Katniss Doll

This doll is aimed at the adult collector
Ages 14 years and over

I think its a interesting alternitive to most barbie's, and am defiantley planning to save up for :)

message 37: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 2454 comments I'm 13, and I got it for my birthday.

message 38: by Rossy (new)

Rossy | 6 comments It actually looks really cool and stuff, but its weird to think about it because its just so ironic. Katniss resents all those perfect barbie girls who get everything that they want, and now she's turned into one? I dont think she'd like it at all (lol I'm talking about her as if she's real) :)

message 39: by Monique (new)

Monique   (Meikochan) next thing you know when divergents out they'll make a barbie doll tris!

message 40: by Monique (last edited Dec 26, 2012 08:26PM) (new)

Monique   (Meikochan) GUESS WHAT!!! i just looked up barbie doll hunger games ((yeah i have a pretty sad life to take my time a do that but anyways))
there is a ..... a.......a.....barbie......doll.....peeta btw i am not a fangirl for peeta i just saw it

message 41: by Kggelen (new)

Kggelen Awesomeness (Katie77777) | 2454 comments THERE IS?!?!?! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!

message 42: by Monique (new)

Monique   (Meikochan) LOL I KNOW RIGHT !!!

message 43: by Monique (last edited Dec 26, 2012 09:45PM) (new)

Monique   (Meikochan) [image error]

message 44: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (Wisegirlonfire) I want it

message 45: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (Wisegirlonfire) I think Josh was perf for the movie

message 46: by Miranda (new)

Miranda (paco0401) | 22 comments i got the Katniss Barbie fo my birthday my friend got it and its weird but hey its Hunger Games related so... got to have it!!!!

unread topics | mark unread