Cartoon Network (The Old One Before They Destroyed It) discussion

Cartoons > Dexter's Laboratory

Comments (showing 1-19 of 19) (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sam (Class of 2015!) (sam_ekberg) Discuss the cartoon Dexter's Laboratory.

message 2: by Mira (new)

Mira I absolutely loved Dexter's laboratory and how Dexter used to say the word stupid. I miss my cartoons :(

Sam (Class of 2015!) (sam_ekberg) Yeah. I remember the show where he gets Chicken Pox very clearly for some reason.

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 4 comments For some reason the most memorable thing for me is - This

message 5: by 704Matthew (new)

704Matthew (matthew16) | 6 comments i love dexter laboratory but my favorite episde is when they went to the pool and dexter would not go in oh yeah and my favorite charater is D.D she is so funny and my other favorite episode is when dexter was made into a girl it so funny i could not even breath me and my brother loved the show so much

Sam (Class of 2015!) (sam_ekberg) Perfection wrote: "For some reason the most memorable thing for me is - This"

OH MY GOSH I totally remember that wierd and desturbing laugh!

message 7: by Mira (new)

Mira I totally remember that evil laugh. I used to wish I could laugh like that:( I also used to go on to their website and play that game where Dexter is getting rid of the stuffed animal with water balloons.

Sam (Class of 2015!) (sam_ekberg) I never went online when I was younger. I remember watching this show though. It was pretty funny.

message 9: by Mira (new)

Mira I loved cartoons and was a HUGE kid..... actually I still am:P

If these still came on I could guarantee you that I would still watch them.

Sam (Class of 2015!) (sam_ekberg) No kidding; so would I.

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 4 comments Me 2!!! I love Dexter.... I feel bad for the kids today. At least we had a proper childhood.

Sam (Class of 2015!) (sam_ekberg) The shows now are so innaproppriate now. I was surfing the channels and I saw the show Half Naked Animals and I was like WTF?

message 13: by Mira (new)

Mira Yeah they are inappropriate. I even quizzed my younger sister on my childhood companions and idols and she had no clue whatsoever who half of them were. Nowadays kids don't even watch the classic disney movies that I worshipped during my childhood and still do. Everyone is trying to grow up to fast and they don't realize what they are missing.

message 14: by Mira (new)

Mira I'm totally watching Dexter's Labratory now. It's on teletoon right now

message 15: by 704Matthew (new)

704Matthew (matthew16) | 6 comments XD

Perfection *Sherlock's Girl* | 4 comments You know that was the thing with old cartoons. You could watch them over and over again...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I know right.

Sam (Class of 2015!) (sam_ekberg) Yeah the new stuff, you've seen one, you've seen them all. The same retarded humor that we're stuffing into the future people of this planet.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, Regular Show and Adventure Time are kind of random...even though I still watch them regardless...mind numbing weirdness...

Cartoon Network (The Old One Before They...

unread topics | mark unread