Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) Catching Fire discussion

FINNICK HAS BEEN CAST!!!!

Comments (showing 207-256)    post a comment »

message 256: by Beth (new) - rated it 5 stars

Beth Goth: *~Kat Della-Rayna~* :Emo wrote: "Well....EXCUSE ME for being so sodding stupid and careless"

Hey, I'm really sorry if you were offended by what people were saying. Don't even let it bother you!
We're all just way over-excited to see the casting. I don't know about the rest of the negative comments of people who've been trolling (nothing to do with country backgrounds,) but it's extremely easy to mistake casts with all the "fantasy" casts or whatever that people post nowadays. I do it all the time. Thanks for posting anyways: keep posting.

ϟEvelynϟ He's cool!

message 254: by Saima (new) - rated it 4 stars

Saima beetee is exactly as i pictured him XD the guy who played Monk in the show Monk

message 253: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz He is NOT Finnick people, a guy named Sam Claflin has already been cast!!!!

message 252: by Saima (last edited Aug 16, 2012 10:23AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Saima https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/ima...

=) hope he's good [sam claflin as finnick]

message 251: by Jenna (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jenna Casey wrote: "Andromeda Elle Nicole wrote: "Tegan wrote: "Amen!"

I donthave perission to delete a book poic. Ony Goodreads directors. How come every topic I make people put me down? Is it beacause I'm differen..."

i agree with u i keep seeing more and more topics about movies or celeb gossip then i do about books :( it is aggravating and the girl flipping out over this why are u gettin so upset over what ppl are sayin on the internet screw them lol ur givin them reason to think ur psycho by flippin out over nothing

message 250: by Lily (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lily Lamb Well Whoever it is I'm still exited for the Movie!!!!!!!!

message 249: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz Garrett hedlund was not cast as finnick!!

message 248: by Rachel (new) - rated it 5 stars

Rachel Uhhm Hedlund's not Finnick. Google it. Sam Claflin has finally been cast as the new District Four tribute.... multiple sources.

S-The-Great YESSSSSSS !!! I wanted him to be cast ! Awesomeness ! Love him ! And he does fit finnick's description perfectly :D

message 246: by Saima (new) - rated it 4 stars

Saima Luna Lovegood XD wrote: "I'm pretty sure its gonna be Sam Clafin, I'm not complaining tho. I do REALLY like Garrett Hedlund as Finnick, but i dont think he's gonna be him :'("

ditto

Daria Weasley I'm pretty sure its gonna be Sam Clafin, I'm not complaining tho. I do REALLY like Garrett Hedlund as Finnick, but i dont think he's gonna be him :'(

message 244: by Jack (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jack The perfect Finnick would be JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!
He'd be perfect!

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ Yes, Yes, Yes. Yes, YES, YES! YES!!!!!!

-I think he is the best choice for Finnick so far!

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} Jessica wrote: "Well good, I don't think Sam Claflin is hot enough to be Finnick anyways :)"

I totally agree! :) I'm gonna write a petition begging them to give it to Garrett if Sam really gets the part,

Jessica Well good, I don't think Sam Claflin is hot enough to be Finnick anyways :)

message 240: by ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} (last edited Aug 03, 2012 04:53PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} IMDB is user updated, like Wikipedia, so it's really not reliable for casting news. Lionsgate has not announced the casting for Finnick yet. Mags, Johanna, Plutarch, and Wiress are official though.

http://www.lionsgatepublicity.com/

message 239: by Emmy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Emmy If you go on IMBD, they actually cast Sam Clafin as Finnick. Here's the link to the page:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1951264/

message 237: by Maryam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maryam As much as I want him to be Finnick... He hasn't been casted it says finding Finnick...

message 236: by Saima (new) - rated it 4 stars

Saima Jervilyn wrote: "Garrett Hedlund looked more the part than Sam. =( But who knows, he might surprise us?"

agreed on both parts. garrett hedlund <3.... and sam

message 235: by Saima (new) - rated it 4 stars

Saima Samantha wrote: "Rainrunner wrote: "Alex Pettyfer. So he sucks a little at acting, but he's perfect for the part"

How can you suck a little at acting and be perfect for any role? Let alone a speaking part..."

i'd like to hear the answer to that too. T.T

message 234: by Inês (new) - rated it 5 stars

Inês Shannon wrote: "Tatiana wrote: "Is this real? He's perfect for Finnick! I love him♥"

No it's not, the link on the first page is a post on a blog about whether he would be good as Finnick, it is by no means offici..."

yey :)

Regan ♥ Neither Lionsgate nor Sam's reps have confirmed this. Therefore, it still should be classed as rumour, guys.

message 231: by Lauren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lauren That was a website that was just showing the options for Finnick, it didn't say he WAS Finnick.

message 230: by [deleted user] (new)

It's pretty close...if he dyes his hair...

♥Maya♥ I heard that Sam Claflin was offered the role and he accepted it

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-h...

message 228: by Samantha The Escapist (last edited Jul 18, 2012 07:30PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Samantha The Escapist Rainrunner wrote: "Alex Pettyfer. So he sucks a little at acting, but he's perfect for the part"

How can you suck a little at acting and be perfect for any role? Let alone a speaking part...

message 227: by Lia (new) - rated it 2 stars

Lia man he looked so different when he played the bad guy in eragon that i didn't recognize him in tron

Jervilyn Angeli Nicki wrote: "Well I think it's important for the guy to be hot, only because he was supposed to be hot in the book (and I think this guy is some version of hot I guess), I think it's WAY more important that he ..."

Great point. Our new Finnick can act for sure, so touche my dear!

message 225: by Nicki (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nicki Well I think it's important for the guy to be hot, only because he was supposed to be hot in the book (and I think this guy is some version of hot I guess), I think it's WAY more important that he can act. They've done pretty good with casting throughout the first movie and so far I like who they have for this one :)

I bet Suzanne Collins has some say in who is cast, and I think she's got to be the toughest critic since she's the one who dreamed up these characters!!! :)

Jervilyn Angeli Nicki wrote: "Jervilyn wrote: "Nicki wrote: "I think Sam is a good choice. All the guys I thought would be good were too old and have questionable talent (Paul Walker, Justin Timberlake, etc.). The picture tha..."

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {J-Hutch's GF} wrote: "Jervilyn wrote: "Garrett Hedlund looked more the part than Sam. =( But who knows, he might surprise us?"

IKR?!?!? Why?!? Why?!? Garret would have been perfect! *goes off and sobs in corner* My dre..."

I know I hope they know what they are doing!

Hahaha we'll see! I've been stalking all the Hunger Games news to see who's next!!!

message 223: by Nicki (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nicki Jervilyn wrote: "Nicki wrote: "I think Sam is a good choice. All the guys I thought would be good were too old and have questionable talent (Paul Walker, Justin Timberlake, etc.). The picture that I first saw I o..."

Lol I guess it depends on who they cast as Mags!

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} Jervilyn wrote: "Garrett Hedlund looked more the part than Sam. =( But who knows, he might surprise us?"

IKR?!?!? Why?!? Why?!? Garret would have been perfect! *goes off and sobs in corner* My dreams of seeing Finnick in the flesh are crushed....

Jervilyn Angeli Nicki wrote: "I think Sam is a good choice. All the guys I thought would be good were too old and have questionable talent (Paul Walker, Justin Timberlake, etc.). The picture that I first saw I online I though..."

I hope he's strong enough to carry whoever stars as Mags! LOL!

Jervilyn Angeli Garrett Hedlund looked more the part than Sam. =( But who knows, he might surprise us?

Jervilyn Angeli It looks like Sam is going to be Finnick. He has the looks but I pictured Finnick as buffer, taller in stature with a more cocky kind of look.

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-h...

At least Johanna is Jena Malone and I LOVE HER! She's perfect for the part!

message 218: by Jo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jo WOOOOHOOOOO. YEES.

ϮAʛʛⅇℛʊℵʛ {Supernatural Freak} NOOOOO!!!!! He looks nothing like Finnick! I'm sorry, but even with a dye job, he will not look like Finnick, he's just not super-sexy-Finnick hot. Finnick is supposed to be a drop dead gorgeous guy....Sam doesn't have that. My torture of waiting is over, but only to start anew with the worry that this guy will ruin Finnick for me. D*X

message 216: by Jo (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jo YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES. I LOVE SAM.

message 215: by Nicki (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nicki I think Sam is a good choice. All the guys I thought would be good were too old and have questionable talent (Paul Walker, Justin Timberlake, etc.). The picture that I first saw I online I thought "that is NOT how I pictured Finnick", but then I read on and found out he was in Snow White, Pirates of the Carribean, etc and now I'm ok with it. I think he'll do a good job :)

message 214: by Kate (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate sam is hawt but not finnick hawt and he doesnt match suzannes discriptions

ϟEvelynϟ I'm not sure that's going to be Finnick...

message 212: by [deleted user] (new)

Ugh!!!Wanted the guy from Grey's Anatomy because he is SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 211: by Katy (last edited Jul 17, 2012 06:11PM) (new)

Katy Its not Garrett. Its Sam Cleflin. But they are still working on making an offer.

♥Day♥ He's PERFECT!!!!!

message 209: by Erik (new) - rated it 5 stars

Erik Benjamin Stone (9 lives of chloe king actor)

message 208: by Remy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Remy Marie-pier wrote: "Is he going to play Dean Moriarty in the movie based on :Èon the road novel"?"

I believe there's already a movie for that, it's called The Yellow Hankercheif, and Kristen Stewart is in it. I really liked it.

message 207: by Jordan (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jordan I love the guy they chose to be finnick. Especially after seeing the picture of him in tron

« previous 1 3 4 5 6
all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Catching Fire (other topics)