Hunger Games Trilogy discussion

Characters > Besides Katniss and Peeta who is your favorite tribute

Comments (showing 1-50 of 147) (147 new)    post a comment »

Katherine2020 | 85 comments Who besides Katniss and Peeta is your favorite tribute. Mine's Rue or Finnick, I can't decide.

don't•eat•my•books•please | 4 comments cato just because in the movie he is really hot

Katherine2020 | 85 comments cool, he is also in the top three.

Mairead | 275 comments Foxface is really clever, which I appreciate.
But Rue and Thresh are cool.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

I live Clove and Cato as well as Foxface

Katherine2020 | 85 comments Issabel Firman, the one who plays Clove goes to my school! She was my fifth grade buddy!!

Cyn (CynValles) Finnick!!!

Eve (Allanasolo) | 11 comments i luv rue. its so sad when she died. i cried for a long time, and then when i saw her in a movie poster, i started crying again!

simer | 3 comments cato
-the frog =)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

haha

Katherine2020 | 85 comments Can at least 1 of you guys post on my poll "Which is your favorite tribute" please!! I accidentally posted it twice.

Valerie | 8 comments Johannah!! or finnick.

Simran (LostInDreams) | 28 comments Rue in the first book and finnick in the second. I also kinda like Cato!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

1= Rue & Thresh 2= Mags and Finnick...

Kristina Noelle (kittiful) | 2 comments RUE! Foxface :) FINNICK and Mags!

Christina Kapourtzoudi | 27 comments Katherine2020 wrote: "Issabel Firman, the one who plays Clove goes to my school! She was my fifth grade buddy!!"

Really?!?! you go to the same school??

Christina Kapourtzoudi | 27 comments Besides Peeta and Katniss I like Rue, Finnick and Mags. They are very interested characters with kind heart and honesty. The don't care only for themselves but want to help the others which is very rare that's why I love them :)

message 19: by Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~, So yeah, I have a northern accent...yet I live in Georgia :P (new)

Milan~The Gummy Bear Princess!!!!~ (NeverBeenKissed09) | 477 comments Mod
Finnick and Johanna Mason :))

Katherine2020 | 85 comments Yep, I go to her school!

£mily (3mily991) Finnick, Rue and Thresh

Zenlyn | 3 comments Foxface, Rue or the guy from District 8 :) just coz he's really cute in the movie haha, and I love the personalities of Foxface and Rue - Sly, intelligent and sweet, kind.

Rachel (RandHrShipper1) | 15 comments From the first book, Rue. From the second, Johanna!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Johanna is pretty funny

Alice | 8 comments Finnick, Rue, Clove, Foxface :)

Kristine | 2 comments hands down Rue!

Claudia (crosstheheaven) | 3 comments Haymitch, Rue, Finnick and Darius :)

Suzanne Rue would have to be my favorite while in the arena, though I must admit after all of the Quarter Quell madness I came to absolutely love Finnick. To have gone through everything he went through and still have that pure love for Annie brings tears to my eyes.

Katherine2020 | 85 comments Claudia wrote: "Haymitch, Rue, Finnick and Darius :)"

Isn't Darious a peacekeeper?

Suzanne Yes, he is the peacekeeper who tried to stop Gale from being whipped.

Katherine2020 | 85 comments And was avox for Katniss in book 2.

Yousra (yousra_medhkour) | 9 comments Poor little Rue :(

Claudia (crosstheheaven) | 3 comments Katherine2020 wrote: "And was avox for Katniss in book 2."

In Mockingjay he was unable to answer their questions, because he was an Avox... so they beat him and cut off his body parts... :(

Suzanne In Mockingjay he was unable to answer their questions, because he was an Avox... so they beat him and cut off his body parts... :("

And poor Peeta had to witness...

message 36: by Sally (last edited Apr 22, 2012 04:36AM) (new)

Sally | 2 comments Cato because he was very gorgeous in the movie, Finnick because hes going to be gorgeous in the second and third movie, and Beetee because i think hes so vital to the story but overlooked :) nobody ever says hes their favourite :')

Gabriela (godslilwriter2597) | 1 comments Finnick because he's such a deep character and Foxface because she is so brilliant and clever. I personally think she could've been the one to win were it not for the nightlock.

Deondra | 5 comments Rue from the first Hunger Games, then Finnick, Wiress, Beetee, and Johanna.

Katherine2020 | 85 comments Gabriela wrote: "Finnick because he's such a deep character and Foxface because she is so brilliant and clever. I personally think she could've been the one to win were it not for the nightlock." I like Foxface too, but if it came down to Foxface and cato, Cato would be the victor because at that point it's more about strength.

Katherine2020 | 85 comments Hey everyone!! Payton is having an annual 32 hunger games role play!!! There are only 8 more spots so sign up soon!! PLEASE DO IT!!
:)

Sarah (TeaCozy) | 2 comments Definitely Finnick, not just because I know he'll be smokin' in the next movie, but because under his boyish exterior, we can see he's just as deep and full of turmoil as the rest of the tributes in the second book. I love layers :)

Jordan (jordan-in-wonderland) | 2 comments Well, I have a few..
Rue, Finnick, Wiress, and Beetee. :)

Alejandra | 2 comments Finnick!!! :D he made me laugh

Ashleigh (ashleigh_sun) RUE!!!!!!!! definately RUE :)))))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Rue or Glimmer they are my fav girls but boys it would be cato and finnick

Lora Rearden (lorarearden) | 1 comments FINNICK. I hate what happened to him at the end of Mockingjay. :(

Emilee (Fantastical Paper Realm) (EmileeFantasticalPaperRealm) | 10 comments Finnick or the morphlings....

Sarah (TeaCozy) | 2 comments Lora wrote: "FINNICK. I hate what happened to him at the end of Mockingjay. :("
I'll second that #spoileralert. I literally cried at the end of that book

Bookworm Rue, of course :)
Johanna Mason and Finnick ;)

« previous 1 3

unread topics | mark unread