The Sword and Laser discussion

Podcasts > Tom and me on The Book Guys

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Veronica, Supreme Sword (new)

Veronica Belmont (veronicabelmont) | 1107 comments Mod
Fun interview and discussion, check it out!

http://bookguys.ca/book-guys-show-epi...

message 2: by Jane (new)

Jane Higginson | 160 comments was just about to go to bed and this popped up! sleep can wait!

message 3: by Philip (last edited Apr 06, 2012 05:03PM) (new)

Philip (heard03) | 381 comments Sweet, I'm always down to try a new book podcast. I never heard of this one. The more T&V, the better.

Oh yeah, y'all need to re-shoot that picture. The book is way too small and V doesn't have enough book rage. Once more, with feeling ;o)

message 4: by Tamahome (new)

Tamahome | 4540 comments I'm pretty sure you can listen to youtube in the phone's web browser with the phone locked.

message 5: by Jane (new)

Jane Higginson | 160 comments Philip wrote: "Sweet, I'm always down to try a new book podcast. I never heard of this one. The more T&V, the better.

Oh yeah, y'all need to re-shoot that picture. The book is way too small and V doesn't have en..."

I agree! the more T and V the better!

message 6: by Kris (last edited Apr 07, 2012 09:16AM) (new)

Kris (KVolk) | 785 comments That was a fun listen....Canadiens and Spanish to cool...

message 7: by terpkristin (new)

terpkristin | 2893 comments Never heard of that cast before. You guys were great interviewees!

message 8: by Tamahome (new)

Tamahome | 4540 comments They're going to have a sister 'Book Girls' podcast too.

message 9: by BookGuys (new)

BookGuys | 17 comments Veronica and Tom, thanks so much for joining us, we had a lot of fun. Looking forward to your video podcast! Thanks again!

message 10: by BookGuys (new)

BookGuys | 17 comments Tamahome wrote: "I'm pretty sure you can listen to youtube in the phone's web browser with the phone locked."

I'm told that once you LOCK the screen, you can still double tap the home button and press play and the video's audio will resume. Still uses up your bandwidth, as the phone still downloads the video data, but works if you are on the move and want to listen.

Aww, who am I kidding? I'm gonna watch it every single time. :)

message 11: by Tamahome (new)

Tamahome | 4540 comments You're right. I thought Safari would behave differently from the Youtube app. (But only the Youtube app can play .flv files.)

message 12: by BookGuys (last edited Apr 11, 2012 07:31AM) (new)

BookGuys | 17 comments Veronica, everyone loves the jingle Geoff Smith made for you. When he's done working on the commercial he's making the score for, we're gonna collaborate on spinning it (the jingle) off into a song, if we can have your blessing to do so of course. I was only joking on the show, but once I re-listened, I thought "hey, why not!" Geoff is awesome, as you know. :-) He did the theme song for Book Guys and for the upcoming Book Girls Show as well...and I believe he's done some stuff for you guys? Anyways, it'll be a fun song and we hope you'll like it. You get to be the first to hear it of course. :-)

Plus, I get to check "Write a song" off my bucket list. Up next, write a book.

unread topics | mark unread