Camp Half-Blood: Discussion and Advanced Roleplay discussion

Central Camp > Thalia's Pine

Comments (showing 1-50 of 142) (142 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

RP ⬇

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper sat at the base of the pine with her ipod playing a list of classical music into her ears. Her sketch pad was propped up on her legs as she sketched out everything that she saw in front of her. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a messy bun.

(◉◡◉✿) JayLa~♪ (Ravenclaw17) Xavier sat down at the base of the pine and instantly it was as if the area around the tree got darker. His bad mood made his power control not very stable and the darkness seemed to surge towards him, trying to comfort him in some way or form. Instead it was just annoying him and making him even more upset.

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper, sensing the distress of a human next to her, sighed and pulled her earbuds out. Harper debated for a moment whether to approach him or not but compassion filled her and she sighed. Harper stood up and smiled brightly before going to him "Do you mind if I sketch you?" Harper had a way with calming people down...it was part of her gift.

(◉◡◉✿) JayLa~♪ (Ravenclaw17) Xavier looked at the girl and raised a brow, "Go ahead." he said stiffly and pulled a pack of cigarrettes from his pocket. Lighting one up he took a drag and puffed the smoke out in her direction hoping to get rid of the girl.

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper sat there and coughed slightly at the smoke but started sketching him "You know, smoking is really disastrous for your health" She smiled kindly and sent out waves of kindness and compassion towards him. "I'm Harper Grey by the way" she started to sketch his eye features.

(◉◡◉✿) JayLa~♪ (Ravenclaw17) Xavier frowned and purposefully took in a long inhalation of the smoke, "Yeah and people need to stop trying to tell me what to do." he grumbled to himself before nodded, "Xavier." he said simply his eyes were dark and cold with a haunted look to them and as he stood there Harper's shadow seemed to move towards him, almost as if her shadow were reaching out to him.

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper smiled and stood up "Please excuse my rude behavior but..." she grabbed his cigarette out of his mouth and took a long inhalation out of it and held back a fit of coughing as her asthma cussed her out. Harper crinkled her nose and shook her head, her breathing slightly wheezing. "Yeah, I don't see the pleasure in that" Harper flicked the cigarette to off the hill before continuing to sketch him "So what's your parent Xavier?" she asked with a smile.

(◉◡◉✿) JayLa~♪ (Ravenclaw17) Xavier frowned and shook his head, “Erebus.” he said simply and leaned against the pine tree. He ran a hand through his hair and shut his eyes, “You know. For a Psyche girl, you’re actually sort of annoying.” he said simply, his eyes still closed.

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper smiled brightly as she started shading around his hair on her sketch "You know, you are the first person to ever guess who my parent was before I told them. Impressive" she smiled brightly and shook her head as she wheezed for a moment or two. "How could you tell?"

(◉◡◉✿) JayLa~♪ (Ravenclaw17) Xavier shrugged, “The waves of kindness and compassion. That tipped me off. And before you ask how I felt them, I didn’t. Not really, but shadows, they whisper stuff in your ears and when they tell me that you’re trying to influence me into being nice. Well It wasn’t too hard to figure out.”

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper laughed and shook her head "I wasn't trying to influence you on being nicer, I was trying to help you calm down and have a better day" she shook her head "You are the first who's ever denied them though." Harper's hand went to her pocket before realizing that her inhaler wasn't there. Oh well....she could survive a day couldn't she? Harper smiled and started drawing his clothes "So smokey bear, what put you in a bad mood exactly?"

(◉◡◉✿) JayLa~♪ (Ravenclaw17) Xavier shrugged and flashed his signature cocky grin, "What can I say? I'm the first to do alot of things." he chuckled and shrugged, "Some girl soaked my jeans." he shrugged, "Truthfully she was just annoying. Kind of hot. But mostly annoying."

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper rose an eyebrow "Seriously? That's what pissed you off? Someone soaking your jeans?" she shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Why couldn't you just ask her to dry your jeans?" Harper shook her head again and started coloring her sketch.

(◉◡◉✿) JayLa~♪ (Ravenclaw17) "Because when I brought up the fact to her, she just laughed and made the waves bigger." He rolled his eyes, "Besides. I don't ask people for favors." Xavier shrugged and raised a brow, "Are you done sketching me?" he asked wanting to get up and move, he hated being in one place too long.

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper shook her head "Not yet." she coughed into her elbow a few times and concentrated on taking full breaths as she continued coloring "Why don't you ask people for favors?" she asked with a quieter voice, Harper didn't have enough oxygen in her lungs to speak loud.

(◉◡◉✿) JayLa~♪ (Ravenclaw17) Xavier frowned, "What's up with your voice?" he asked scowling, "Are you going to die on me?" he asked only half joking he shook his head and stood. Walking over to her side he bent down and checked her pulse, "Damn you really are dying."

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper's pulse was quick from the lack of air she was getting. Harper rolled her eyes and pulled her wrist away with a small quiet laugh "no no, I'm fine. really." Harper smiled reassuringly; she would probably be fine until she got back to her cabin....that is as long as she didn't do anything that would put her out of breath.

(◉◡◉✿) JayLa~♪ (Ravenclaw17) Xavier nodded, "You are a bad liar." he said and picked her up, "Where is your inhaler?" he asked having learned the information from her Shadow, "And don't bother lying to me." he said and set her down on the grass next to him, "try and relax."

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper pouted and let him set her down as she concentrated on taking calm breaths, it wouldn't help to panic and close her lungs up. "It's in my cabin, honest, I'll be okay until later." Harper usually didn't like lying. She coughed into her elbow again and shook her head. "It's okay"

(◉◡◉✿) JayLa~♪ (Ravenclaw17) Xavier frowned, "Wait here." he nodded and then seemed to vanish as he stepped into a shadow and traveled through it. After a few minutes he reappeared and held it out to her, "here." he said simply.

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper quickly grabbed the inhaler and took a few puffs, her lungs instantly expanded and she breathed in the fresh air deeply "thank you" Harper said with a smile while she put the inhaler back in her pocket. [brb. dinner]

(◉◡◉✿) JayLa~♪ (Ravenclaw17) Xavier nodded, "You owe me." He smirked at her, his classic mischivious smirk. Sitting next to her her shrugged, "Don't worry it's nothing big or dangerous....well not too dangerous anyway." he chuckled and smiled at her.

[kk]

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper rose an eyebrow "I may be a girl, and I may be a daughter of some minor goddess-- but that doesn't mean that danger scares me" she shook her head with a roll of her eyes.

(◉◡◉✿) JayLa~♪ (Ravenclaw17) Xavier smirked and raised a brow, "Are you willing to pay or not?" he asked leaning againt the pine and putting his hands behind his head. His eyes gleamed with mischief.

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper rolled her eyes "Yes I'm willing to pay." Harper finished her sketch "Now, if you will, what exactly do you want me to do?"

(◉◡◉✿) JayLa~♪ (Ravenclaw17) Xavier leaned over and kissed her quickly but surely, he brought his hand to the back of her neck and kissed her deeply. Pulling away he leaned back again as though nothing had happened, "There. Payment done."

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper's eyes widened, and her breathing increased as she kissed him back for that brief moment. Harper's heart pounded and she pursed her lips slightly as she looked at him "And what exactly would lead you to do such a thing Xavier? I must know"

(◉◡◉✿) JayLa~♪ (Ravenclaw17) Xavier smirked, "I made a bet with some friend that I could kiss every girl in camp who was 16 and older." He shrugged lying but he was so good at it was almost impossible to tell. "Why do you ask?" he asked her raising a brow.

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper frowned and shook her head in a bit of anger "So in other words you are saying that you are going to play with ever girl's emotions here at camp and then crush their heart?" Harper frowned deeper and shook her head. It wasn't like she cared all that much, she had just met the guy but that didn't mean she didn't not like him.

(◉◡◉✿) JayLa~♪ (Ravenclaw17) Xavier raised a brow, "Awww Harper. I had no idea you felt that way about me." He said and shrugged, "One kiss isn't going to kill anyone or crush any hearts." he said and rolled his eyes.

[aww Xavier? why you be such a jerk? ]

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) [cause he has a problemed past XD]

Harper's eyes snapped to him, a touche subject on her "You have no clue what it can do to some girls" she nearly hissed out at him thinking back to what led to the car wreck that killed her brother. "You have no clue what you are talking about Xavier?" she shook her head and started to stand up in anger "and don't flatter yourself."

(◉◡◉✿) JayLa~♪ (Ravenclaw17) [lol very true]

Xavier raised a brow, "What happened to all that love and compassion and other BS? Did it die with your brother?" he asked harshly and took out a smoke her shadow had told him alot and he lit up the smoke. Taking a long drag his dark eyes watched her, "Get over the past, sweetheart. It's the first step to growing up."

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper's eyes lit up with sudden anger and her fist shot out before hitting him strongly and fiercely square in the jaw. "Don't you dare talk of my brother!" She hissed out "He was the most innocent and joyful boy in the world, and he was perfect" her voice lowered to a whisper an a tear ran from her eye. "You know nothing Xavier" Harper whispered before standing up and grabbing her stuff. Harper only made it a good ways away before collapsing to her knees behind a bush and breaking into tears. "I'm so sorry Jackson." she whispered to her dead little brother. "I'm so sorry I ended your life." Jackson was the one subject that always made Harper cry....nothing else did.

(◉◡◉✿) JayLa~♪ (Ravenclaw17) Xavier rubbed his jaw and frowned. He stood and went after Harper a feeling of guilt in his chest. Walking up to her he crouched next to her and seeing her crying he wrapped his arms around her. Xavier pulled her to his chest and forcibly held her there, "It's okay Harper." he said softly, "I shouldn't of said that. I'm sorry."

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper curled into his chest and cried harder, thinking of how if she had just waited to drive her brother home instead of driving in a heartbroken haze...he would still be alive. Harper hiccuped with the cries "You are a buttface Xavier" she whispered to him between hiccups.

[uggg this whole no cussing thing is really messin with me :P I can't portray my charries correctly!]

(◉◡◉✿) JayLa~♪ (Ravenclaw17) [haha why no you cuss?]

Xavier nodded, "Yeah, but you like me anyway." he said and chuckled, "It's okay Harper." he said and held her close, his heart beating loudly, his heart had always been very loud even when he was a kid and the shadows used to whisper terrible things to him.

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) [it says no swearing in the rules :P Not unless you put the *** and I feel stupid doing that XD]

Harper sniffled and listened to his heartbeat "No it isn't" she whispered "You don't understand Xavier, no it isn't" Harper winced as images of the wreck came to mind. "Are you okay? Your heart is beating really really loudly" Harper said, changing the subject from herself.

(◉◡◉✿) JayLa~♪ (Ravenclaw17) [oh darn xD i never read rules :p]

Xavier shrugged, "My heart is actually a demon and when it gets loud it's going to eat you." he said sarcastically and looked down at her, "The crash wasn't your fault."

[xD Xavier is all knowing!]

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) [yupppp.... and creepy XD]

Harper shook her head, not even asking how he knew. At camp kids could just do freaky things and Harper had to except that. "But it was, it was my fault" she whispered as a tear escaped her eye. Harper laid her head on his chest once more and listened to his heartbeat

(◉◡◉✿) JayLa~♪ (Ravenclaw17) [yet you find him attractive at the same time. He's like Mr.Gold xD]

Xavier shook his head, "If you think that way I could say Global Warming is your fault. The death of my cat was your fault. Rain. Rain is your fault. If you think that way I could just blame everything on you."

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) [YES!!]

Harper frowned and shook her head "No, that's completely different. None of those things were my fault because I had nothing to do with them. I was driving the car Xavier, I was talking on the phone with the boy that broke my heart, crying. I was the one that crashed" Harper winced "And I'm sorry about your cat"

(◉◡◉✿) JayLa~♪ (Ravenclaw17) [haha WIN!]

Xavier shrugged, "So can I blame you for the headache I have?" he asked raising a brow at her, "And what about blaming the guy on the phone with you? or the car? or whatever you crashed into?"

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper winced "I shouldn't have been talking on the phone" Harper shook her head "Can we stop talking about this? Please?" Harper frowned and looked over at all her stuff.

(◉◡◉✿) JayLa~♪ (Ravenclaw17) Xavier nodded, "Yeah. If you really want to we can put a tack in it." he shrugged and let her go, "Well we should probably go our seperate ways so we can glare at eachother like the exes we are."

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper shook her head and pulled her knees up to her chest "No, I wouldn't like that" Harper rolled her eyes "And we aren't even exs, there never was an us." she laughed slightly, it had made her feel a tad bit better.

(◉◡◉✿) JayLa~♪ (Ravenclaw17) Xavier sighed and shook his head, "Darn. And here I was looking forward to the drama of you trying to make me think you had moved on when you were secretly still dying to be with me." he laughed and shook his head, "Oh well. I guess we'll have to settle for friends.'

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper rolled her eyes "I suppose" she stood up and slung her tote bag over her shoulder. "Tell me this though Xavier-- why are you such an a jerk to everyone?" she asked with a shake of her head, trying to get an idea on how he thought.

(◉◡◉✿) JayLa~♪ (Ravenclaw17) Xavier raised a brow, "Love how you assume I'm the jerk. Could it not be that everyone else is overly happy and covers up how they really feel about the world? I could be the only person who actually shows others what I think." He paused and smirked, "think about that."

Ɔαρтʋяɛ∂ βɛαʋтʏ (01BandGeek) Harper rolled her eyes and let out a small laugh "Well then you would still be considered a jerk because you treat others badly" she shook her head and redid her messy bun "Seriously though, what makes you so difficult with everyone else?"

« previous 1 3

Camp Half-Blood: Discussion and Advanced Roleplay

unread topics | mark unread