Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) Vampire Academy discussion

Shouldn't Richelle Mead make another Vampire Academe!!!

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Faith I think she should by Dimitri's prospective!!!

.·:*¨ × Shannon♥Loving Tomas Vrbada Like Woe × ¨*: Vampire academy is over, she's working on the spin off Bloodlines and She already said no to writing an book about dimitri.

Kate I think it would be great. But the bloodlines series is also tying up the loose ends from VA so honestly I don't think it's needed. But it would be good to read

Lila what about Lissa's POV ?

Whitney St-Marseille I don't think that would be as interesting, because Lissa doesn't do much on her own. Rose is always the one who takes action.

Lila haha unfortunately

S.L.J. Why bother? Sydney, Adrian, Jill and Eddie are a much more intresting group.

Alexis Hagan ***SPOILER***IF YOU HAVENT READ THEM ALL LOOK AWAY****

It would be cool, but they story line came to a finish, there isn't any turmoil or anything that rose is going through any more. Dimitri's back, most everyone, except maybe Adrian, is happy. The story itself is over, other than day-to-day things that aren't interesting to read about for this kind of a novel.

Mahek Khan no.

Faith Alexis wrote: "***SPOILER***IF YOU HAVENT READ THEM ALL LOOK AWAY****

It would be cool, but they story line came to a finish, there isn't any turmoil or anything that rose is going through any more. Dimitri's b..."

it would be very interesting!!!! if Rose continues to be Rose it wouldnt be just day to day life

Tania I would LOVE another book added to the series, but I'll take what I can (bloodlines).

Cheyenne Vick does anyone think another book should be about rose an dimitris life together like there was a dream that rose had about her an dimitri living togather an lisa an christian do come over does anyone wonder if they do all stay together im just wonder but i do love the sound of bloodlines havent read it yet but got it ordered an it hasnt came in yet

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Vampire Academy (other topics)