Lothaire (Immortals After Dark, #12) Lothaire discussion

Nix book?

Comments (showing 1-23 of 23) (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Bethany I'm a huge KC fan. I've read all of her IAD book. My favorite character is Nix. So I was wondering if anyone else is really hoping that there will be a book just about Nix coming out one day.

Mare Of course! I wonder though if hers will be the last book though. Everything, everyone seems "connected" to her. I imagine her book being about her ascension to a new goddess status but that doesn’t mean she can’t find her true love first!

Candy I am hoping she will get one soon. I wondered if Nix is next since she played such a large role in this book.

message 4: by Bea (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bea She has said that Nix will have her own book, but not sure of time table. Based how tightly she is tied to the Ascention, I would say it comes at the end of the series/ story arch. I always imagined that she would be paired with the leader of the Forebearers (Kristoff).

Amos Bea wrote: "She has said that Nix will have her own book, but not sure of time table. Based how tightly she is tied to the Ascention, I would say it comes at the end of the series/ story arch. I always imagi..."

OOh! I didn't think about that. But that would be good! I always thought she was paired up with Lothaire, which would have been a huge twist, but... obviously it is not.
I also thought that she possibly might not have a partner, since she's positioning herself to become a goddess.

message 6: by Nuran (last edited Sep 21, 2012 12:31PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nuran I heard Nix will have her own book too, but I think it will be near the end of the series, the book that leads up to apocalypse that Nix is trying to stop. I think the power she has to see the future is probably related to her being a virgin, and if she loses her virginity, she probably will lose her powers and can't unite the immortals against whatever apocalypse that is coming, that's why I think it won't be until near the end. I also think her lost sister under the sea will be the evil thing that starts the apocalypse because her suffering, caused by constantly being revived just to drown all over again, would have driven her insane.

April Rankin I know the next book is about the Dacians, so Nix will be sometime in the foreseeable future. I'm not sure when, but I will patiently wait, while mentally screaming "please, hurry!"

Melissa I almost don't want there to be one. I like her as she is; I'd much rather have a whole book of her back story than her finding a mate. She's probably the ONE character in the whole arc I want to stay single.

Delayne Richter I love Nix she is one of my favorites. I like the idea of her and Kristoff, but I didn't think she is a virgin. Because, in one of the books I remember her making a big deal out of she hadn't had sex in a long time. I love her crazy too!

Auntie I always thought Nix eould be good with Torin from LOTU! He's always watching her and the girls on their videos... Once she has her goddess powers and assends his disease won't matter. But since the two authors are from different publishers i don't think that' going to happen. It just tied two awesome series together really nice though... i think it would be fun for Lords and Immortals to all play together!!!!!

message 11: by Lily (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lily Pilly Nix is so adorable!!! Nix and torin would be a great match...she would be would be so ideal for him,...poor guy deserves some laughter and lots of discussions about birds'n the bees...titter-titer....he had to watch his friends getting his friends paired up....

message 12: by Naja (new)

Naja Furie and Kristoff, I think I read somewhere. So Nix gets someone else. I too, think her book will be the last one! And she'll have someone great! Go Nix!!

message 13: by Lily (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lily Pilly Naja wrote: "Furie and Kristoff, I think I read somewhere. So Nix gets someone else. I too, think her book will be the last one! And she'll have someone great! Go Nix!!"

Yes! I adore her

Claudia the Night Owl I love Nix! I can't wait for her book, wonder with whom she'll end up with?

Veronica Naja wrote: "Furie and Kristoff, I think I read somewhere. So Nix gets someone else. I too, think her book will be the last one! And she'll have someone great! Go Nix!!"

Ahh, I always suspected that it would be Kristoff and Furie.

Nix is my favorite of the female characters too. I kind of wanted her to be paired with Lothaire - White Queen/Black King and all that. Plus, Elizabeth didn't really impress me much.

Jennifer She better write about her! Nix is awesome! I love her plot, character, the wacky shirts, and best one liners. Who would be perfect for her....I have no clue! Love NIX! Team NIX!

Zoraida Dunn Bethany wrote: "I'm a huge KC fan. I've read all of her IAD book. My favorite character is Nix. So I was wondering if anyone else is really hoping that there will be a book just about Nix coming out one day."

I saw a video on YouTube that she is planning to do a book about Nix but not till much later..

Zoraida Dunn I think Nix is so freakin' cookoo bananas but that prolly why every1 loves her so much. She is one of my fav females on IAD.

message 19: by Pam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pam Nix needs to find her mate. I think that will be the key to her sanity.

message 20: by Kira (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kira Gaaaawd! Nixie and the Gravewalker, King Kristoff would be sooooo GOOD together. Let's have them as mate! Please, please, please. At first am so curious about her relationship w/ the Black King, but I think she will have another relationship to a different king, *Coughs* Kristoff(Lothaire's Neice)*Coughs.

I am foreseeing them together. Please Ms. Kresley Don't let me down.

message 21: by Pam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pam Nix will have to get Lothaire to let Kristoff out of the Dungeon first lol. Can you imagine Nix and the serious Kristoff. Running around behind her scatching his ahead lmao.

message 22: by Nan (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nan Love Nyx!!!!! Veryyyy veryyyyy veryyyyy much. Love her adventures with the bat and her many custom T-shirts. And when she does not remember anything.
She's crazy and she knows it.
Definitely one of my favorite characters along with Lothaire.

Danielle Silofau Bethany wrote: "I'm a huge KC fan. I've read all of her IAD book. My favorite character is Nix. So I was wondering if anyone else is really hoping that there will be a book just about Nix coming out one day."

Kresley Cole has verified that she plans on writing this book. I'm looking forward to it!!!

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Lothaire (other topics)