7EL1 - Group 1 discussion

Wide Reading

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Madeline B | 16 comments Hi Guys just letting you know that i am reading the book 'St Clare's :The first year' for my assessment. It is by Enid Blyton. What books are u reading.

Madeline

Mira | 13 comments Madeline wrote: "Hi Guys just letting you know that i am reading the book 'St Clare's :The first year' for my assessment. It is by Enid Blyton. What books are u reading.

Madeline"
I've never read that but would like to is it about our school or not? also i'm reading Fable:Balvarine Order and it is very good so far

message 3: by Madeline (last edited Apr 06, 2012 11:21PM) (new)

Madeline B | 16 comments Its about St Clares but in the olden days when it used to be a boarding school. There are 2 new girls comming and theey are learning all about the school and the rules they must follow. But they dont really like the school rules so theyy reble against them sometimes. They then accept the rules and start to like St. Clares.
So far i think its a really good book.
Whats your book about Mira

Mira | 13 comments Its getting very interesting. There are two boys that want to find this beast called a balvarine. Right now they have encountered some starange people that don't really want to help them. By the way is this were we post or reviews/blogs?

Madeline B | 16 comments no i think we start a new
discussion

Zeesha  Shirin | 10 comments hey guys i did not know we had a group discussion

have a happy holiday
zeesha

unread topics | mark unread