Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) Fifty Shades of Grey discussion

Robert Pattison & Kristin Stewart - Christian & Ana?

Comments (showing 51-56 of 56) (56 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Angela Someone please choke me with a silver tie...

Arena B Well apparently we have two vampires running for the role of Christian:
Ian Somerhalder from the vampire diaries and Alexander Skarsgard from True Blood.
I personally love Alexander S. HOWEVER for the role of Christian, Ian has a more sinister look.

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2...

What do you think?

Stephanie Pangan Abeja11 wrote: "Well apparently we have two vampires running for the role of Christian:
Ian Somerhalder from the vampire diaries and Alexander Skarsgard from True Blood.
I personally love Alexander S. HOWEVER fo..."

OoOo, if that is the case, I think Ian Somerhalder would be perfect. He's got the most striking eyes that stick out even more with his dark hair.

And personally, Alexander Skarsgard may be used to the steamy role, but I don't think he's very attractive- He would kill it for me..

message 54: by Vallsykes (last edited May 04, 2012 11:29AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Vallsykes Never Kristen. She doesn't have the range.

Rob has it in him. I think people will not doubt as much when they watch Cosmopolis and Bel Ami. He certainly has the brooding down pat. Though his look is over exploited, he is still easy on the eyes and can look different in a lot of ways. I think he certainly is kinky enough (Little Ashes, Bel Ami and Cosmo will show this tendency). I don't rule him out even though I'd rather not see him in this role.

Ian Somerhalder's hasn't the brooding, the coloring or the command presence(IMO), but he may surprise because he has the edge.

No on the Alex Skarsdard. Just, no.

Double no on the V. Hudgens, just too Disney or something...IDK.

Still like Emmy Rossum for Ana

Sylvie Emmy Rossum would be awesome for Ana.
For Christian, as much as I love A Skars as Eric, I can't see him playing the part, and I think Ian Somerhalder just isn't mature enough to tackle such a complex role.
Personally, I would love to see either Henry Cavill or Matt Bomer. Both have the right look (IMO) and I think they could both take on the role.

Nicole NOOOOOOO!!!! very bad idea.... twitchy palms bad idea!

« previous 1 2 next »

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

Fifty Shades of Grey (other topics)