Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Bulletin Board > Free promotion for your book - Used by best selling authors

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown_arrow    newest »

Akshat Singhal | 37 comments TheBookplex is organizing its second mega giveaway and is looking for authors to participate in it.

The first round was a massive success. Some prominent highlights of the first event:

A total of 3892 readers visited the giveaway during its 10 day of existence.

Best Selling Authors such as Rachel Abbott of Only the Innocent had participated in the first Giveaway. This speaks of the prestige attached to the event. Rachel Abbott will also be the official speaker on Kindle Direct Publishing at the London Book Fair. This claim can be verified KDP Newsletter for Mrach.

Several genres were covered including niche genres.

Other highlights about the Giveaway:
It is aimed at increasing your book's social network visibility.

Massive promotions on Goodreads, Kindle forums and other places are planned.

All you need to do is provide us your book's copy while we do the rest - promoton, declaring winners, delivery of book's copy etc.

All the the details and registration process can be found at - http://www.thebookplex.com/giveaway-l...

If you have any doubts, please ask by leaving a comment below.

Akshat Singhal | 37 comments Hi!

Just sign up for our exclusive newsletter to keep yourself updated with future giveaway programs.

We run such giveaways every month.

Visit the link in the first post to sign up for the newsletter. The sign up form will be at the end of the page.

Karina Kantas I missed the last one. Sign me up :) Do you still have all my info and the book?

unread topics | mark unread