Walker Papers discussion

Easy Pickings (Walker Papers, #7.6)
This topic is about Easy Pickings
Easy Pickings

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eliel (new)

Eliel | 6 comments Mod
Before I post a review, I would first like to know how many of you all read this one? It's a book co-authored with Faith Hunter in which our Ms. Walker meets Ms. Yellowrock, of the eponymous series, and adventure ensues.

Larisa (MsGodiva1) | 14 comments It is on my to-read list for this weekend.

message 3: by Kerry (new)

Kerry (controuble) | 2 comments I have read it, but I am not good at giving reviews.

message 4: by Pam (new) - rated it 4 stars

Pam Blome (Blomette) | 3 comments I read it, and it was a bit of a departure for both characters, since they took them out of their normal universe. I did enjoy the collaboration; it was a fun short story and I'm a fan of both authors and their leading characters!

message 5: by David (last edited Apr 19, 2012 11:01AM) (new)

David Nelson | 1 comments I was surprised that authors I follow know each other, and it was cool to see characters who usually act in their own world interact with each other. The book was entertaining, fast paced, and the friendship between the main characters was satisfying. If there is any kind of sequel I'd snap it up in a heartbeat.
I discovered CE Murphy through this book and have now read everything I can find with her name on it. Like some others, I did not know about the kick starter campaign for “No Dominion” until it was too late, and will have to wait until it is somehow released to the rest of us.

message 6: by C.E. (new)

C.E. Murphy (ce_murphy) | 18 comments Mod
Faith and I have ideas for a sequel when we have time! :)

message 7: by Kerry (new)

Kerry (controuble) | 2 comments C.E. wrote: "Faith and I have ideas for a sequel when we have time! :)"

All I can say is, "YAY!!!"

Kel (Bookworm) (FaerieLover) | 9 comments It's on my to read list, I can't wait to get my hands on it.

message 9: by Deb (new) - rated it 4 stars

Deb | 1 comments I loved "Easy Pickings". A sequel would be wonderful! Loved the story between the two ladies and I could see them doing much more together.

I would also love (in all your free time, Catie) to see a story with Joanne and Seanan McGuire's Toby Daye. Now THAT would be a fun romp for sure!

message 10: by Patrick (new) - added it

Patrick Doris (patrickdoris) | 4 comments I enjoyed Easy Picking very much as I read both C.E> and Faith Hunter in the newest Jane Yellowrock novel
Death's Rival there is a very clever reference to Easy Pickis

message 11: by C.E. (new)

C.E. Murphy (ce_murphy) | 18 comments Mod
*squeak* Is there, Patrick? I haven't read DEATH'S RIVAL yet. I'm planning to throw one into SHAMAN RISES, too. :)

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Faith Hunter (other topics)