Terminalcoffee discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Feeling Nostalgic? The archives > Someone Catch Me (Up)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.

Comments (showing 75-124)    post a comment »

Lobstergirl | 21710 comments Oh no he dit'nt!

message 123: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11390 comments Kevin wrote: "i can manage 1.5 minutes a month."

TWSS?

Jonathan Lopez | 4728 comments Until proved guilty.

message 121: by Heidi (last edited Feb 12, 2013 07:00AM) (new)

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10818 comments Dr. Detroit wrote: "evie wrote: "Clark changed his name."

To protect the innocent."

You're innocent?

Dr. Detroit | 5875 comments evie wrote: "Clark changed his name."

To protect the innocent.

Kevin  (KSprink) | 11469 comments i can manage 1.5 minutes a month.

message 118: by Barb (new)

Barb | 11232 comments Mod
If all Sally can manage is 2 minutes a month, I'm a-ok with that. She has a lot on her plate, and I'm happy to see her whenever she manages finds time.

Lobstergirl | 21710 comments Sally spent her February 2 minutes here and we won't see her agin until March.

Félix (habitseven) | 23958 comments Some didn't change their underwear and grossed us all out.

Lobstergirl | 21710 comments A bunch of people changed their underwear and had stuff for dinner.

message 113: by evie (new)

evie (ecie) | 3777 comments Clark changed his name.

Susan | 6393 comments evie wrote: "After the battle of the trolls we have some new members. Misha has returned, and Amelia.

Phil, Susan and Gail played mind games with their avatars for a while."

I did nothing. I am innocent, I tell ya!

message 111: by Barb (new)

Barb | 11232 comments Mod
... and Phil is Mr.Awesome because he sent mini-Barb the toy she's most wanted since the fall and isn't available here yet!!!!

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10818 comments We had a pretty serious troll problem that culminated in the mods deciding to make the group private around Christmastime just so we could screen who was joining the group. Most everyone has passed through screening. LG made a recent announcement that we are now private.

Amber is pregnant. Did you know that? :) It's kinda neato... she wants advice. You should be able to give her some great advice.

We have a few newbies around here who I think you'll like, Sally. Susan seems to reanimate old threads about as often as LG does. It's fun. I'd say that overall the newbies seem to take everything in stride and play well with others.

message 109: by evie (new)

evie (ecie) | 3777 comments Cynthia keeps falling over, breaking and tearing various body parts.

message 108: by evie (new)

evie (ecie) | 3777 comments After the battle of the trolls we have some new members. Misha has returned, and Amelia.

Phil, Susan and Gail played mind games with their avatars for a while.

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10818 comments Psst... someone catch Sally up on what's been going on in TC lately (or since October when someone last posted an update).

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10818 comments Phil wrote: "For Sallerino."

This doesn't help without the summary for Sally, Phil. Poor sweet Sally...

message 105: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11390 comments For Sallerino.

Lobstergirl | 21710 comments ::rushes to create new threads::

Kevin  (KSprink) | 11469 comments whew. just got totally caught up! thhhbbbbpppptttt

message 102: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11390 comments AMEN!

Jammies ALL HAIL THE NEW PAGE!

message 100: by Phil (new)

Phil | 11390 comments NEW PAGE!

Sorry, Larry. But you can always try again with the next sock puppet girl.

Cynthia | 6730 comments Oh, Larry.

Félix (habitseven) | 23958 comments Wait . . . Mitzi was fake? But . . . we were gonna meet up . . .

Cynthia | 6730 comments My Aunt Sue had a Samoyed named Mitzi. She wasn't my favorite dog.

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10818 comments I'm also not a sockpuppet.

Heidi (heidihooo) | 10818 comments I'm still here! :)

Cynthia | 6730 comments I think the fake girl is gone.

Jim | 6485 comments Be adventurous and find out carol :-)

Carol | 1626 comments Is it safe to get back in the TC waters?

Cynthia | 6730 comments Update for anyone else who is lost: We've had an infestation of trolls/sock puppets lately.

Phil | 11390 comments If you were hiding something you'd be secretin'?

Lobstergirl | 21710 comments Kevin "El Liso Grande" wrote: "would you be a cretin then?"

Possibly a Cretan.

Amelia I'm a Greek, Kev. Course, that means I think I OWN Crete, doesn't it? Maybe I am...maybe I am.

*ponders own stupidity*

Kevin  (KSprink) | 11469 comments would you be a cretin then?

Amelia Helped me, seems like I missed a helluva lot!

Shame I wasn't on Crete...

Cynthia | 6730 comments Kevin "El Liso Grande" wrote: ""So I'm back from two wonderful weeks on Crete, sunburnt, stuffed with loads of seafood and splendiferously relaxed... What did I miss?"

what did you miss? flippin nothing. read what you wrote and..."

I freaking LOVE Mr. Kevin. This is now my favorite thread. Thank you for pointing out Martini's gloating.

janine | 7712 comments Sally wrote: "janine wrote: "I have not moved yet."

Oh shit.

::tries to jam cat back into bag::"

Poor kitty.

Dr. Detroit | 5875 comments Phil wrote: "Clark's twins have necessitated multiple trips to doctors and emergency rooms. One trip was for his own ass, I think. Maybe he cut it while shaving?"

More likely he had it handed to him by the twins.

Kevin  (KSprink) | 11469 comments "So I'm back from two wonderful weeks on Crete, sunburnt, stuffed with loads of seafood and splendiferously relaxed... What did I miss?"

what did you miss? flippin nothing. read what you wrote and then look at all the pathetic stuff we did here. shaved asses, whined, griped and typed stuff into a keyboard. crikeys

message 81: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally (MrsNolte) | 17267 comments Mod
janine wrote: "I have not moved yet."

Oh shit.

::tries to jam cat back into bag::

Phil | 11390 comments LG keeps telling us she's hot. No pics, so you'll have to take her word for it.

Evie was grilled by Sally. She's currently medium-well and we still don't know if Australian water swirls counterclockwise down the drain.

Laurin won't get any allowance until she cleans her room to her mother's satisfaction.

Barb has not said much. Probably having trouble typing with those enormous hands.

Kevin had most of his travel gear stolen while on his latest humanitarian trip. Nobody suggested pooling resources to help him replace his stuff. Maybe he was insured?

Sarah Pi still likes beer and music.

Clark's twins have necessitated multiple trips to doctors and emergency rooms. One trip was for his own ass, I think. Maybe he cut it while shaving?

RA is still MIA. Same for Gus, Bells, Britt and many others.

Larry is Felix.

Jackie's status has changed to "in a relationship."

message 79: by Sally, la reina (new)

That didn't happen here. I just reported that I had done so. No poop pics were posted.

Asses were shaved.

Phil | 11390 comments Sally photographed poop.

janine | 7712 comments I have not moved yet.

message 76: by Sally, la reina (new)

Sally scooted a ficus in front of Phil.

Cynthia | 6730 comments Phil wrote: "Sally wrote: "There was drama with Clark's twins. Janine moved. I moved. Gail got a job, thanks to her fancy nail polish. Kyle told Lg to wash her legs and beat up the ficus."

Why would Kyle t..."

Why, indeed. Don't forget: We are too serious! We are like a cult! Oh, Jesus, My head hurts.

« previous 1 3
unread topics | mark unread